Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive (84283 Views)

Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
...And the sh*t is about to get really interesting!!! grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Diamondbeatz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
I love this shaaa

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Quelme: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
This news just dey sweet my belle....
COVID-19 silent revolution!!!!!! We die here!!!!
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Uniqueteco:
God please forgive us, now we understand that you're angry
You churchgoers amaze me. sad

He gave you disease because He is angry but when scientists find the cure, you give Him back the glory.
Seek knowledge, you lots won't but you depend on criminal pastors for interpretation of a readable book as simple as bible.

The earlier you realise that man is the architect of his own misfortunes the better. Today, the whole world even kids are searching for scientific answers to the pandemic while you stay back in Nigeria and pray.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Kluchi3: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
E don happen oo..Coro on the move.. one by one for line ..oh Lord Jesus biko blow the trumpet already, I have repented of all my sin's.. But before then let me pray ..oh Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive me of all my sin's Amen.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Heffalump(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
This Virus no dey fear face ooh cry
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by zedman1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Once it's them Covik dey catch, We don't need to know the magnitude or fortitude self
Really, you really don't know. As e de catch them, na so e de get closer to US ALL.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by kingthreat(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Aisha Buhari would be having an orgasm right now grin

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by CYBERWEAVER(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ghana developed through killing of their corrupt leaders. Corona virus is here to deliver Nigeria. In'sha Allah

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by yemmyolatunji27: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Omo see traffic
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Respect55(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
holytribe:
Unfortunately, travelling abroad for treatment by this politicians can't make the difference because even people in the abroad are dying. shocked
Dying
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by longetivity(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
God save your children
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Once again our elite have fked this nation over.Bleep abba kyari with a blunt instrument. Bastard.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
kingthreat:
Aisha Buhari would be having an orgasm right now grin

If Hanan does not also dash her the virus

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by IghravweIG(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
God save Nigeria please.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Everrest9(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
I was here begging Buhari to close border

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by remele2(f): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Now who is the best chess player?
GOD IS

1ST ALL THE countries they wud have run to are already crying.

Where will dey run to?

Fix hospitals, una no gree....

Now you see That der is no place like home, once dead body begin smell, best frnd go leave am go, but na family go come bury.

O Lord, please forgive mankind and heal our Land again.

But the wicked must perish amen.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
OLUWABIG:

grin underated Comment

As den dey underate Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by BadBradley: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
holytribe:
Unfortunately, travelling abroad for treatment by this politicians can't make the difference because even people in the abroad are dying. shocked
no one with COVID-19 can travel out now.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by chocolatelady(f): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
This news is fake, it has not been confirmed yet, why carry fake news just to make front page. Moderators, please confirm news first before putting them on front page.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by vioment: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Na im be say baba dun gbagam.

London hospital no get time for international calls now.

Make I remind baba and other regretful leaders wey we been get, na candle and phone light na im dem dey use for Nigerian hospitals.

I pray for well meaning Naijans both home and abroad.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Ayoefa: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

They Should Re-Test Bubu Mr "Covik One Nine Birus" Again And Again

Once It's Them Covik Dey Catch No Problem, We're Happy

At This Juncture, I Wish Mr Abba Kyari Eternal Rest In ..... But Before Then, They Should Give Him Camel Urine As Prophet Muhammad pbuh Prescribed It As Cure For Ailments And Epidemics

Is that why the land of Christianity Italy and Vatican has thr most deaths so far? Jesus couldn't help then out.
Ipob retards.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by xynerise: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is scary o. The figure keeps increasing embarassed
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by SaintLucia: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Na beg I dey beg Lagos state government, please lock down the state for some weeks. I don take my korokoro eyes confirmed the virus. May God heal my people.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by seedorfg(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
In fact am speechless right now, don't even know maybe I should feel remorseful or happier.

May We survive this by God grace .
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by xynerise: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
chocolatelady:
This news is fake, it has not been confirmed yet, why carry fake news just to make front page. Moderators, please confirm news first before putting them on front page.

Go and tell Vanguard Newspapers this

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Sweeetheart(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nigeria is in GOD'S Hands!

People of GOD all you need to do is to Genuinely Surrender and Trust GOD..

There is No plan B!

It's Just Plan A!!

This Virus is Not For you!!

you're a confused human being

your post in regards to this virus keep contradicting, can you just stop confusing the Israelites already? I don't know who made you Moses or Aaron to be talking on behalf of God

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Abidek900(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is serious! COVID-19 stronger and faster than ICPC&EFCC.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by bakescos01: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
KINGreignn:

It's 'dying' and not 'dieing'.

Kids younger than you are producing face mask and sanitizers in China and can’t even speak that English. You are here correcting English grammar on nairaland. Chewww

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by miketayo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
They will come and say 45 cases tomorrow
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Ewedegubbler: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
we must conduct a public test on Bubu. he cannot escape this

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? / Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit / How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.