Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive (83836 Views)

Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by demoBaba: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Ok patiently waiting for the confirmed death report of Abba kyari.

Somebody father, this is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by sokoh: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
God save nigeria
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Ayoefa: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
[[s]quote author=saaron post=87729356]They closed the border for FOOD and open the border for Foreign Terrorist and Virus (corona) to come in. The fulani regime's initial and DELIBERATE refusal to short down international flights coming in through Lagos is because they thought Covid 19 will affect only Southerners. They thought they could manipulate the situation by allowing the spread of corona virus down South to infect as many southerners as possible until a significant number of Southern and Middle Beltan populations are wiped out due to the virus. Unfortunately for the regime, they have falling victim of their own wickedness.
I said this prayer before and I will repeat it again;
May the enemies of Nigeria who are directly and indirectly responsible for bringing suffering, hunger, misery, sorrow to families through bloodshed and ethnic cleansing via activities of terrorist in Nigeria be located by Corona virus and terminated in Jesus Christ name. Amen!!!
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD![/quote][/s]

Ipob retards all over Nairaland. Soon when your ipob fools start testing positive, you'll find a way to blame others like Fulani and Yorubas. Bunch of delusional brainwashed retards.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by millionboi2: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
HeadNigga:
This thing is highly contagious. As I type this my eyes are itching me but I can't touch it. Blinking is not helping.
wash ur hand with detergent and scrash urself .

Means of transmission is not known
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
May God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Goodluck swung into immediate action when Ebola came into the country, and he was able to curtailed it.

But this one, since February, people were even begging him to close the borders and the international route but the leadership refused.

He was only interested in closing borders against the importation of rice.

Look at what is happening now

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by translux(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
My prayer goes to Abba Kyari and everyone that's infected with this deadly disease, May the Almighty God place his Hans of Healing on them

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by anonymous1759(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good news the rich are being affected the Government will be serious about it if not the poor masses will die like chicken before a committee will be set up to investigate the cause of their death.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by xpensivNas(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
I think the president should declare total lockdown before it get out of hand. India with over 1.3billion av declared to curtail dis deadly disease
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Topmaike007(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
zedman1:
It seems some of you guys don't know the magnitude of this disease. Good news? Really?
now they will know what less privilege people are facing getting treatment in our Morgue called hospital

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by janettee(f): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
These are the kind of people I reserve my empathy for, I wish them quick recovery.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ayoefa:

Is that why the land of Christianity Italy and Vatican has thr most deaths so far? Jesus couldn't help then out.
Ipob retards.

Nawa ooo, You'll get well soon

Maybe Jesus didn't prescribed Camel urine
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by olivegirl(f): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
espn:
What is good about the news...do you know how many people they have infected too...You all will go to church and mosque...but your heart...soul and spirit is filled with hate...

This generation has no heart of creator, we call it mind of christ
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by victorazyvictor(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
KINGreignn:

It's 'dying' and not 'dieing'.
grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by jaxxy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hmmmm.. You can help Mr Abba out oo

Just saying The fact. I don’t think Abba kyari wished death on Jonathan, Reno or anyone the way people are wishing it on him.

Many people have started playing God even sm so called Christians bt we must remind them and ourselves that we are not God. It’s not about me or u either.

U can choose to make urself a judge bt remember if u judge others, God will also judge u so make sure Ure very Clean.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by BanevsJoker(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
espn:
What is good about the news...do you know how many people they have infected too...You all will go to church and mosque...but your heart...soul and spirit is filled with hate...
BMC shivering in fear.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by millhouse: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
I thought Min of information boasted that this govt is well equipped handle this Covid 19better than how the previous govt handled Ebola crisis
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
zedman1:
Really, you really don't know. As e de catch them, na so e de get closer to US ALL.

Closer to who??
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by tot(f): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
chocolatelady:
This news is fake, it has not been confirmed yet, why carry fake news just to make front page. Moderators, please confirm news first before putting them on front page.

What exactly is fake about a news update clearly declared by a newspaper?!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/breaking-covid-19-3-of-abba-kyaris-staff-test-positive/

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Pascal181: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Covic one nine on rampage. More grease to ur elbow as u raid d evil cabal's camp
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by talk2bity: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
May God help us
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
jaxxy:

Just saying The fact. I don’t think Abba kyari wished death on Jonathan, Reno or anyone the way people are wishing it on him.

Many people have started playing God even sm so called Christians bt we must remind them and ourselves that we are not God. It’s not about me or u either.

Did I wish him death, I said eternal rest in .... Is there any death sentence therein??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by CaptainMarvel(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
priscaoge:
They should send all these COVID-19(+) top government officials(and their staff who are + as well) to that “Ultra Modern, highly Sophisticated and Well equipped Hospitals” they built in their various States since they can’t fly out of the Country for treatment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed E don happen undecided undecided undecided sad
shocked shocked you're still on nairaland??
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by bakescos01: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
saaron:
They closed the border for FOOD and open the border for Foreign Terrorist and Virus (corona) to come in.
The fulani regime's initial and DELIBERATE refusal to shut down international flights coming in through Lagos is because they thought Covid 19 will affect only Southerners! They thought they could manipulate the situation by allowing the spread of corona virus down South to as many southerners as possible until a significant number of Southern and Middle Beltan populations are infected and wiped out by the virus. Unfortunately for the regime, they have falling victim of their own wickedness.
I said this prayer before and I will repeat it again;
May the enemies of Nigeria who are directly and indirectly responsible for bringing suffering, hunger, misery, sorrow to families through bloodshed and ethnic cleansing via activities of terrorist in Nigeria be located by Corona virus and terminated in Jesus Christ name. Amen!!!
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

I have to say a BIG AMEN � to that. Bless you...Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by DAVE5(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Niwdog:
Odiegwu!
And the innocent aides is infected for no just reason
Pls coro only the corrupt politicians should be your target

That disease is not what you would wish on your worst enemy cos it can come back to bite you even in ur secret place

It's time to pray for healing and speedy finding if a cure
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by curlarpy: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

They Should Re-Test Bubu Mr "Covik One Nine Birus" Again And Again

Once It's Them Covik Dey Catch No Problem, We're Happy

At This Juncture, I Wish Mr Abba Kyari Eternal Rest In ..... But Before Then, They Should Give Him Camel Urine As Prophet Muhammad pbuh Prescribed It As Cure For Ailments And Epidemics

But please, who mess with ur brain?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Seeker091: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Good News..

They Should Re-Test Bubu Mr "Covik One Nine Birus" Again And Again

Once It's Them Covik Dey Catch No Problem, We're Happy

At This Juncture, I Wish Mr Abba Kyari Eternal Rest In ..... But Before Then, They Should Give Him Camel Urine As Prophet Muhammad pbuh Prescribed It As Cure For Ailments And Epidemics

If Buhari test was to be positive they'll never reveal such status to masses. That's public humiliation.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Studio247: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by sexylassie2(f): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by AgentNairaland(f): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
curlarpy:

But please, who mess with ur brain?

Relax your 30k allawee is intact, no delay ok.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by BanevsJoker(m): 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
brainworkng:
But Buhari tested Negative. Scam of 20th Century. angry
Your brain is really working.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Franking: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sai Abba Kyari. Sai baba.
Re: COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive by Emmastan291: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
God save us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.