Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached (1020 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by abacha2011: 11:13pm On May 05, 2011
ladies how would u like to be approached and what do u want from a guy
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by MMM2(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2011
i luv u talk ur own
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by mojounited(m): 12:39am On May 06, 2011
You can approach from an angle of 60 degrees based on the transformation from one toasting line to the other; e.g. Abebey, you too musssh, how much undecided
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by iice(f): 2:25am On May 06, 2011
^^loool
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by MrsChima(f): 2:38am On May 06, 2011
I would like to be approach 45 degree angle to the slight left.
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by IZUKWU(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2011
I would like to hear sincere responses from the females on this.
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by violent(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2011
mojounited:

; e.g. Abebey, you too musssh, how much undecided

very succinct!
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by Nekai(f): 6:51am On May 06, 2011
Ladies want to be approached in a wide variety of ways depending on the situation, what the man wants from her, and what she wants from the man. The question is too broad to elicit serious responses.
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by abacha2011: 7:17am On May 06, 2011
u walking along the road and a random man-dem comes to you what do u want him to say to you what do you want him to do or do ladies like to be approached
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by BABE3: 7:18am On May 06, 2011
Nekai:

Ladies want to be approached in a wide variety of ways depending on the situation, what the man wants from her, and what she wants from the man. The question is too broad to elicit serious responses.

So if WAEC (Home Management) asked you that question, that's the story you'll be yanning abi?  undecided

@Topic:
1)  Brush your teeth/mouth before you speak to me.

2) Smell good! --You don't need to use Ralph Lauren perfume-- Tura Soap or Dudu Osun is ok!

3) Don't force it-- Do you--Be yourself!

Those are the three basic/complusory criteria---i.e What must go down for me to even look at your face.

The rest is left to me. The decision is mine to make. wink

P.S: On unusual occasions, the above criteria may be flexible.
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by MrsChima(f): 7:22am On May 06, 2011
CHILE! Nothing like a funky arse man! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by Nekai(f): 7:37am On May 06, 2011
abacha2011:

ladies how would u like to be approached and what do u want from a guy
abacha2011:

u walking along the road and a random man-dem comes to you what do u want him to say to you what do you want him to do or do ladies like to be approached

BABE!:

So if WAEC (Home Management) asked you that question, that's the story you'll be yanning abi?  undecided

@Topic:
1)  Brush your teeth before you speak to me.

2) Smell good! --You don't need to use Ralph Lauren perfume-- Tura Soap or Dudu Osun is ok!

3) Don't force it-- Do you--Be yourself!

Those are the three basic/complusory criteria---i.e What must go down for me to even look at your face.

The rest is left to me. The decision is mine to make. wink

I don't think if WAEC was asking the question this would be your response, because you are giving him tips on basic hygiene.  tongue As far as being himself, it's obvious that he is unsure of what that means yet, hence why he's asking the question in the first place. Your point is taken though.  smiley

Poster, try this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-519.0.html
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by BABE3: 7:49am On May 06, 2011
^^ LOL-- that was my way of saying "watsup" madam. wink

If WAEC asked me that question, that's what I would say. Coz the question was "how would you like to be approached and what do you want from a guy"?  smiley

I'll probably get 5 out of 10 points though.
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by adamsrib(f): 8:31am On May 06, 2011
I am attracted to men who have a sense of humor, so if he can make me laugh, he will get my attention. You must also be respectful. No words like shawty or red, that's a BIG turnoff.
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by Nekai(f): 9:05am On May 06, 2011
BABE!:

^^ LOL-- that was my way of saying "watsup" madam. wink

If WAEC asked me that question, that's what I would say. Coz the question was "how would you like to be approached and what do you want from a guy"? smiley

I'll probably get 5 out of 10 points though.

Watsup to you too? That's true, he did ask what u wanted from a guy. I would have composed my whole essay and missed that. My score would be 4 out of 10. embarassed grin grin
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by jaybee3(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2011
Got me learning hat on tongue
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by Nekai(f): 9:41am On May 06, 2011
Are you sure? There's going to be an exam at the end. smiley
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by jaybee3(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2011
No doubt . . . .Bring it on i'd say tongue
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by Akainzo(m): 10:50am On May 06, 2011
@OP, whatever you say, how-ever you say it and how-ever you do it, get the lady to be comfortable with you enough to laugh WITH you, and bam you're in! grin

Notice, I said laugh WITH and not AT!! wink
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by nezpablo: 3:00pm On May 06, 2011
just know dt u cant get a sincere response frm girls bcoz it's lyk they r shooting themselves in d leg.
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by MrsChima(f): 3:17pm On May 06, 2011
Why do people assumed that EVERY WOMAN have some type of generic response? Each women on this site is DIFFERENT regardless if they look alike, dress alike, or even write alike but DEEPLY inside each women are different and therefore different approaches are necessary.

I am sorry you are not getting a book of generic approaches from different women. This is the new world and either live in it or matrix out. Simple.
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by Omolola1(f): 3:17pm On May 06, 2011
anyhow
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by CzarChris(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2011
Seriously, which kin question be dat angry. A lady dat likes you likes you, even if u smell of sweat after long basketball game, so get you acts together and sound confident before a lady dats all there is to it. SIMPLE grin grin grin ;
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by ShyOne(f): 4:21pm On May 06, 2011
I agree with a few writers on here

I love original - be yourself

Also smell good with white teeth and fresh breath

You don't have to have on the most modern clothes or new clothes - just smell fresh and good and white teeth and no old played out lines that you learned from your buddy or heard on television.

Be who you are - a nice sense of humor also bowls me over

Don't rush me - trying to hurry me into a relationship - I don't like men that move too fast

Mentally Men should know that you are not at the back of the line so there is no need for pushing and shoving
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by abacha2011: 6:31pm On May 06, 2011
it seems what the girls on niraland wants is

good pair of white teeth

perfumer (bvulgari)

be good nija comedian (i go die)

women they never seems to amaze moi a bit predictable
Re: Ladies How Would You Like To Be Approached by ShyOne(f): 6:35pm On May 06, 2011
oops lolololol embarassed

(1) (Reply)

**Do We Still Have These Type Of Blunt And Real Gurls? ?** / Romance Section Why Us? / Love Letter From Chukwuemeka To Adaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.