Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,828 members, 7,824,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Feel Hurtful... What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Hurtful... What Should I Do? (1773 Views)

This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Feel Hurtful... What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 8:36pm On May 07, 2020
Phenomenal16:
....m speechless... What if she gets pregnant by this last minute sex,,,,,boom she heaps it on d other guy.......
na normal thing nowadays.
Re: I Feel Hurtful... What Should I Do? by rebirth4goody: 9:47pm On May 07, 2020
Op what I understand from your story is about tribalism.. Your are Yoruba and the other guy might be from akwa ibom or Igbo...see most parents don't allow their children to marry from other state ,thwt doesn't mean the Lady in question doesn't love you again...but the family might be the ones forcing her to marry the other man... Dear the deed has already be done putting her picture here doesn't change anything..... If u truly love her you will still protect her interest I know is sound somehow.. But true love count no error... I pray you get someone that will always give you joy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mafians & Aye Cult Members Clash In Istanbul, Turkey Over A Girl, Many Injured / Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian / Laycon: This Is Why Laycon Is Like This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.