Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? (4908 Views)

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by Kenturkey048(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2020
Wolgrace:
The switch of admiring your newly transfered boss is too quick but it means he captured your inward secret desire than your colleague. I think you admire older guy with charming qualities which your colleague is not a match.

Note: your colleague aint a boyfriend yet.

IS YOUR BOSS SINGLE OR MARRIED? Update us
she can never answer the bolded because she is as confused as every other female species in Nigeria....

Waiting to read your next story...you followed your heart or you followed his position ...you want to see yourself as high class....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by seanwilliam(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Now I understand why some guys end up following manipulative strategies, some ladies are just too annoying. This one seems to be enjoying being the center of this conflict. She's feeling phly. If only guys also knew when to cut their losses, there wouldn't be so many people feeling like the earth orbits around them.
sometimes, u sound intelligent, somtime you sound du***mb.. grin nice post btw
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
sometimes, u sound intelligent, somtime you sound du***mb.. grin nice post btw

To you, which doesn't matter to me.
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by jelraj(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Now I understand why some guys end up following manipulative strategies, some ladies are just too annoying. This one seems to be enjoying being the center of this conflict. She's feeling phly. If only guys also knew when to cut their losses, there wouldn't be so many people feeling like the earth orbits around them.
I think I like you already grin

Bleep u all simps with no self respect, its time niggas learn to count their losses.
Women can't always eat their cake and have it
The OP is just being manipulative nothing else, she wants the boss cause she thinks he is well to do than her said colleague.
When that one uses and dumps her now, she will come out n say all men are scum.

Leaving your long time boyfriend for someone I just met and hardly know. This people think say relationship ma play
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by seanwilliam(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

To you, which doesn't matter to me.
only dead fish go with the flow grin
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kenturkey048:
she can never answer the bolded because she is as confused as every other female species in Nigeria....

Waiting to read your next story...you followed your heart or you followed his position ...you want to see yourself as high class....

You right brother. Its her own peril...
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by DaddyMorenike: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Your boss father would be OK.
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by Zhahovic(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Typical ladies and emotional confusion....... U got attracted to your boss FIRSTLY because of his position, even though you wont want to admit it.
Stick with your boss.. And don't even dare going back to the other guy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by divineuk(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
You said you liked the other guy then your boss came along and you switched to him. If a better offer comes you would still switch bottom line is you don’t know what you want and don’t say they both have same qualities because it’s not possible
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by Favourite001: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Conner44:
Mumu girl. Instead of you to leave those low level mofos and kuku chase the CEO of the company.

Speaking my heart,
Dey transferred oga to yr place d first tin he did was to chase after u and uself acted like man dey hungry u.lets c wat happens wen he gets transferred to another place.
If I were u I won't date any of them if tins dont work out well for u two u may not be able to stand to watch Dem flaunt deir babes later.
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by Favourite001: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
One tin is dat u can address yr collegues even wen u two have a misunderstanding but boss u can't dear it and most times dose misunderstanding comes with broke-up
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by Tswata1992: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
If financial benefits isn't one of the reasons why you choose your boss, then ,it's cool.follow your heart
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by Liposure: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Some girls are not worth fighting 4
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by 24kmagic: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Olunmercy56:
If your boss is not married, no problem. Just make sure you are doing the right thing. Think deeply in your heart and choose the best one for yourself. Don't go after lust nor money but go for real agape love

Agape love between people unrelated by blood is a hoax, it doesn't exist. Only blood relatives practice agape love.
Diagnose that boyfriend of hers with kidney failure and watch her change her mind.
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by Timson01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Evablizin:
Like seriously... I was confused,addressing herself as a lady at the same time using a male moniker.
the story was shared from a female friend who needed advice
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Timson01:
Hello nairalanders,

Please keep me anonymous. I need advise from this group . My name is Temi (not my real name). I am 20+. I work in a telecoms company. Its a very rewarding job and friendly environment. I have been working there for almost 3 years and things are moving fine.

There is this colleague of mine that we are friends. He told me he likes me but I was like,lets be friends first. I like him but I do not want to rush into any relationship. He treats me very well. Respects and cares for me. I knew I would say yes to him soon.

Then, we got a new HOD. He was moved from another branch to ours. He is very handsome and cool. Everyone likes him. He is a good boss. He charming too. He took to liking me and I cant lie,I like him too. He always likes to work with me,always assigning me tasks so I can be close to him.

He eventually told me his intentions two months ago. He wanted us to date. I can say,I am under his charm. I told him I am single but the other guy in our department is interested in me. He laughed saying: which man will not be interested in me cos you are so beautiful.

I told him to give me time to think about it. He said cool. Now these two guys are seriously in competition to get my attention. It is becoming obvious in the office. The bad part is that one of them is a boss so he tries to send me on errands that brings me close to him,making the other guy very jealous.
Now,the tension between them is so much that someone has asked me what is going on. I finally had to make up my mind and I choose my boss. The other guy is feeling so betrayed. Like he asked me first and I denied him. But I thought I was following my heart …now am not so sure.

I hate to hurt peoples feelings. He is no longer talking to me and its like he hates our boss now. He tells people that I choose the other guy cos he is the boss and maybe earns more money than him but that is not true ma.
Now,I feel bad. I actually miss gisting with this other guy. I love my boss and he is very cool but I cant help feeling some how about this other guy. Did I make a mistake..please advise me. Now,I am hearing that the other guy has said he is looking for another job cos he cant stand seeing me with another guy. I feel bad…is he going to loose his job that he loves so much cos of me?

The other day,in an office meeting,my boss asked him a question and he answered rudely. I knew it was because of me. Its like these two guys will soon have a world war in the office. What do I do…both guys are very good guys…I have done my many comparisons of both guys..they are simply cool…

They both have qualities that I love in a man….how do I make sure I have chosen right…and how do I douse the tension between both men…what should I do nairalanders?

There should be no emotional compensation when it comes to relationship. You owe nobody anything and you cannot afford to divide your attention between two people.

Just be sure the boss truly loves you and try it out with him. Whatever the outcome, don't regret your decision because you are not even sure of your colleague either.
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by Provoker(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lol the guy can get over it but then if another girl comes along and he later gets to date the girl, hope you won't feel somehow?
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by Evablizin(f): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Timson01:
the story was shared from a female friend who needed advice
All right.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by timagentms: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Timson01:

They both have qualities that I love in a man….how do I make sure I have chosen right…and how do I douse the tension between both men…what should I do nairalanders?

After you have choose your Hod abi, you are now asking nairalander whom to choose?
Go to Chosen Generation church, they will tell you whom to choose.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by evil1: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Its never advisable to date a colleague in the same office and location.
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by Olunmercy56(f): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
24kmagic:

Agape love between people unrelated by blood is a hoax, it doesn't exist. Only blood relatives practice agape love.
Diagnose that boyfriend of hers with kidney failure and watch her change her mind.

True love still exists, it's only few
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? by aprilwise(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
For your mind. You don become football league wey club dey competite for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady With Huge Backside Steals Show At Wedding Ceremony With Wild Dance Moves / Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work / Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.