Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? (14887 Views)

See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2020
Fr33born:

What are you even saying? And who talked about money?
Are you sure you are not commenting on the wrong thread?
Please go and read that chat again especially the woman's part and try to understand it before making any more post.
....Don't blame him. He lacks comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by mechanics(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Cutecharlz:
Gbam. U really nailed it. She wants u to bear both the responsibility and burden of her and her 3 kids....who does that.....
hahahah, is she divorced or what?
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by mechanics(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2020
She's cheating on her husband.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Vega100: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Omar09:

Have gone for to introduce yourself to your girlfriend's parents? I mean the one you had party with?
No I haven't officially but they know me!!! Very well, but I haven't been official in anyway..
I just want to let her go, so we don't waste our time, but she's just one of those girls u meet, u wanna end the journey with, but I guess bad things do happen... they do.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Omar09(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Hmmmm. So in the beginning she hid her status as a single mother with three kids. She waited until she had gotten him in the strong web of the illusion called love (and probably great sex) before letting him know of her single-mom status. cheesy She hoped he would find it hard to leave the relationship (betray the love), and hence take responsibility of her and another man's three seeds. grin grin grin The bait and switch technique.

What a manipulative and bold lying bitćh! cheesy cheesy Sweet combination of shaming and victim playing. grin grin So taking care of another man's seeds is his responsibility? Refusing to take care of another man's seed and shoulder another man's burden is cowardly and hatred of responsibility? Oh my! grin grin Awww, the manipulative boldness of acting with all conviction that any man you date is responsible for your children (another man's seeds and responsibility). grin

If I were in this situation, I wouldn't bother explaining myself. I would just respond with laughing and taunting emojis, and reply with "that manipulation won't work on me. I will not raise another man's seed and deal with his leftover (you). Go sort yourself out." I would even post pictures of my bank statement and write "for me alone. Not for another man's seed and leftover. IF HE, OR THEY, ARE STILL ALIVE, GO AND SORT OUT THINGS WITH YOUR BABYDADDIES OR GO FIND WORK." smiley I will then end it with more laughing and taunting emojis. wink

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet, JONNYSPUTE, CAPSLOCKED, AstroG.... y'all should check out this thread. cheesy

@bolded, wicked! But aptly written!
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Martinez39s(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Omar09:
@bolded, wicked! But aptly written!
That's how you treat a woman who is trying to make a simp out of you: you could laugh at her, you could taunt her, you could ignore her, and/or make her know you aren't falling for her manipulation and rub it in her face. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by themayor4542(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Omar09:

Oga stop sugar coating responsibility. We are in Nigeria and we are Nigerians as well as the single mom and the guy in question. Responsibility here means being there and available monetary wise. What happened to her baby daddies being responsible for the said child?! Why does it have to be another guy who knows nothing about those kids?
I like this reply.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Davash222(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Paxie55, I know you will avoid this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Omar09(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
That's how you treat a woman who is trying to make a simp out of you: you could laugh at her, you could taunt her, you could ignore her, and/or make her know you aren't falling for her manipulation and rub it in her face. grin

@italics, that's more like it.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Fr33born(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Hmmmm. So in the beginning she hid her status as a single mother with three kids. She waited until she had gotten him in the strong web of the illusion called love (and probably great sex) before letting him know of her single-mom status. cheesy She hoped he would find it hard to leave the relationship (betray the love), and hence take responsibility of her and another man's three seeds. grin grin grin The bait and switch technique.

What a manipulative and bold lying bitćh! cheesy cheesy Sweet combination of shaming and victim playing. grin grin So taking care of another man's seeds is his responsibility? Refusing to take care of another man's seed and shoulder another man's burden is cowardly and hatred of responsibility? Oh my! grin grin Awww, the manipulative boldness of acting with all conviction that any man you date is responsible for your children (another man's seeds and responsibility). grin

If I were in this situation, I wouldn't bother explaining myself. I would just respond with laughing and taunting emojis, and reply with "that manipulation won't work on me. I will not raise another man's seed and deal with his leftover (you). Go sort yourself out." I would even post pictures of my bank statement and write "for me alone. Not for another man's seed and leftover. IF HE, OR THEY, ARE STILL ALIVE, GO AND SORT OUT THINGS WITH YOUR BABYDADDIES OR GO FIND WORK." smiley I will then end it with more laughing and taunting emojis. wink

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet, JONNYSPUTE, CAPSLOCKED, AstroG.... y'all should check out this thread. cheesy
Lol. That guy is smart and bold. The way she composed it, most guys won't even know how or what to reply at that point. Some will continue giving excuses why they stopped calling.

6 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Martinez39s(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fr33born:

Lol. That guy is smart and bold. The way she composed it, most guys won't even know how or what to reply at that point. Some will continue giving excuses why they stopped calling.
Kudos to him for calling her out on her bullśhit. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Paxie55: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:
Pa.xie55, I know you will avoid this thread.
Lool. Do you think I'm that jobless to be commenting on every nl thread, let alone stupid one like this?
Enyi, gbara ogwu gi ñuo
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by seanwilliam(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Martinez39s:

bro wetin pain me pass na the entitlement mentality..as if it is the guy's right to take care of her baggage.. 3 kids ooo,three oo.. some ladies are very manipulative and wicked..haba.. and no be say she go contribute anything meaningful to the man's life oo, na only sagamu-Lagos Express way pussy wey go be like say person throw drawer for well( kan-ga).. jugbun jugbun na him go sound cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Omar09:

Oga stop sugar coating responsibility. We are in Nigeria and we are Nigerians as well as the single mom and the guy in question. Responsibility here means being there and available monetary wise. What happened to her baby daddies being responsible for the said child?! Why does it have to be another guy who knows nothing about those kids?
I'm not gonna reply to any more of your naive criticisms anymore,it's one thing to be biased and another to be ignorant but to be biased and ignorant same time is just off the charts,have you dated a single mum before?if you have never done that then don't mention me again.because I'm talking from experience and it happened here in Nigeria, plus she was financially stable ,if you where asking.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Go siddon jare!
after you kid.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Martinez39s(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro wetin pain me pass na the entitlement mentality..as if it is the guy's right to take care of her baggage.. 3 kids ooo,three oo.. some ladies are very manipulative and wicked..haba.. and no be say she go contribute anything meaningful to the man's life oo, na only sagamu-Lagos Express way pussy wey go be like say person throw drawer for well( kan-ga).. jugbun jugbun na him go sound cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fr33born:

What are you even saying? And who talked about money?
Are you sure you are not commenting on the wrong thread?
Please go and read that chat again especially the woman's part and try to understand it before making any more post.
are you stupid or you simply lack manners to ask me such questions?I understand better than you ever will in your whole miserable life,don't mention me again child.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Fr33born(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
are you stupid or you simply lack manners to ask me such questions?I understand better than you ever will in your whole miserable life,don't mention me again child.

You are the one that is very stupid and miserable. Illiterate fool.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fr33born:

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Greyworld:
Some women with their "they owe me mentality" So if the dude agrees to carter for the 3 kids nor even 1 she would gladly accept?

Trust me such won't lift a finger for another woman's child in fact na dem dey treat house help like slaves.

To slap her they hungry me.

Not some.

Most women are very entitled.

Even if you build an airport for her, when the time comes she'll dismiss it with: "God only used him to help me".

(Well, since you have no agency or free will).

Or she'll simply wave it away as nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Fr33born(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:

Hahaha I thought you said you won't reply again.
Olodo rapata

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Iceyjay(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
maryam123:
Hahaha, this lady is funny!
Which?
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fr33born:

Olodo rapata
Olodo rapata
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by SUPERPACK: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
Some peeps self, immediately u see say na indomie superpack of 3-in-1 , u suppose block am straight.... a kid is a mistake agree, wetin cause the other two?? Naija ladies and entitlement mentality... rubbish!!!
how may I help you?
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Omar09(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
I'm not gonna reply to any more of your naive criticisms anymore,it's one thing to be biased and another to be ignorant but to be biased and ignorant same time is just off the charts,have you dated a single mum before?if you have never done that then don't mention me again.because I'm talking from experience and it happened here in Nigeria, plus she was financially stable ,if you where asking.

You said yours was financially stable. Did you read the screenshot and saw how entitled that lady was? C'mon!

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by seanwilliam(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
SUPERPACK:
how may I help you?
egbami

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Comedian2019: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Greyworld:
Some women with their "they owe me mentality" So if the dude agrees to carter for the 3 kids nor even 1 she would gladly accept?

Trust me such won't lift a finger for another woman's child in fact na dem dey treat house help like slaves.

To slap her they hungry me.
If it was the other way round, the man's children would be in serious trouble.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Omar09:

You said yours was financially stable. Did you read the screenshot and saw how entitled that lady was? C'mon!
I was backing a point which you missed,the person I replied was saying this single mum was after his money,was only saying there are single mum's out there who are only looking for men who can help them father their children while in the relationship,which means responsibility,not him necessarily spending his own money.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Comedian2019: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
responsibility isn't about money it's about being involved in the important things not necessarily spending,I mean how can you be dating a woman who has a child and not know how to get along with her child? that's the responsibility I thing she is referring too,you are free to think otherwise. I've had similar experience it's not always about your money.
The guy is not comfortable with catering to the welfare of three children belonging to other man/men. It's his right. No apologies.
She's free to move on without insulting the innocent young man.

5 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by ubunja(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
I missed the train.

3 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Omar09(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
I was backing a point which you missed,the person I replied was saying this single mum was after his money,was only saying there are single mum's out there who are only looking for men who can help them father their children while in the relationship,which means responsibility,not him necessarily spending his own money.

No doubt there are single mom with cash, and they are those I advice men to go for. As for this one on this thread, she's after money and you know it. Don't lie to yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Comedian2019:

The guy is not comfortable with catering to the welfare of three children belonging to other man/men. It's his right. No apologies.
She's free to move on without insulting the innocent young man.
well the woman has the right to voice out how she feels about a man who likes her and doesn't want to be around her children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. / Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.