Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,835 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? (14888 Views)

Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Omar09:

No doubt there are single mom with cash, and they are those I advice men to go for. As for this one on this thread, she's after money and you know it. Don't lie to yourself...
if you where a juge how fair is your judgment to this case?did she openly say she needed his money as a sign of responsibility? or you just as the rest is just assuming?
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Omar09(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
if you where a juge how fair is your judgment to this case?did she openly say she needed his money as a sign of responsibility? or you just as the rest is just assuming?

Bro I am not assuming. What do you know is a man's responsibility in a family?
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Fr33born(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
Hahaha I thought you said you won't reply again.
Olodo rapata
Olodo rapata
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fr33born:

Olodo rapata
Olodo rapata
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Fr33born(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
Olodo rapata
Olodo rapata
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Omar09:

Bro I am not assuming. What do you know is a man's responsibility in a family?
a man's responsibility in the family is to guide and mentor the young ones through their chores to learn to make right choices and decisions in the future and offer protection.the role of a man is to provide when necessary.but this is a relationship let's not ditch the topic,In a relationship it is based on agreement or terms,a man can decide contribute to help financially or not based on what they agree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fr33born:

Olodo rapata
Olodo rapata
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by seanwilliam(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
I was backing a point which you missed,the person I replied was saying this single mum was after his money,was only saying there are single mum's out there who are only looking for men who can help them father their children while in the relationship,which means responsibility,not him necessarily spending his own money.
you are very daft.. you should only talk based on situation on ground ( the discourse) .. you were not asked to cite examples( even if you were gonna do that , it should be in sync with what OP posted). judging by the chat up there, the lady in question is looking for a fatherly-figure for her children..and I'm sure you know what that comes with MOST ESPECIALLY.. so in the process of you trying to sound sensible, you stupidly exposed your ignorance.. deal with your folly first!

5 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Greyworld: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Comedian2019:

If it was the other way round, the man's children would be in serious trouble.
I swear down, she ll turn them to slaves in their father's house.

3 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by seanwilliam(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fr33born:

You are the one that is very stupid and miserable. Illiterate fool.
infact, you get time to dey reason the dumbass who will go any length to justify his inanity.. I don dey read him comment from page 1.. rubbish!
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by ubunja(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Hmmmm. So in the beginning she hid her status as a single mother with three kids. She waited until she had gotten him in the strong web of the illusion called love (and probably great sex) before letting him know of her single-mom status. cheesy She hoped he would find it hard to leave the relationship (betray the love), and hence take responsibility of her and another man's three seeds. grin grin grin The bait and switch technique.

What a manipulative and bold lying bitćh! cheesy cheesy Sweet combination of shaming and victim playing. grin grin So taking care of another man's seeds is his responsibility? Refusing to take care of another man's seed and shoulder another man's burden is cowardly and hatred of responsibility? Oh my! grin grin Awww, the manipulative boldness of acting with all conviction that any man you date is responsible for your children (another man's seeds and responsibility). grin

If I were in this situation, I wouldn't bother explaining myself. I would just respond with laughing and taunting emojis, and reply with "that manipulation won't work on me. I will not raise another man's seed and deal with his leftover (you). Go sort yourself out." I would even post pictures of my bank statement and write "for me alone. Not for another man's seed and leftover. IF HE, OR THEY, ARE STILL ALIVE, GO AND SORT OUT THINGS WITH YOUR BABYDADDIES OR GO FIND WORK." smiley I will then end it with more laughing and taunting emojis. wink

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet, JONNYSPUTE, CAPSLOCKED, AstroG.... y'all should check out this thread. cheesy
Im too late to the party bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are very daft.. you should only talk based on situation on ground ( the discourse) .. you were not asked to cite examples( even if you were gonna do that , it should be in sync with what OP posted). judging by the chat up there, the lady in question is looking for a fatherly-figure for her children..and I'm sure you know what that comes with MOST ESPECIALLY.. so in the process of you trying to sound sensible, you stupidly exposed your ignorant.. deal with your folly first!
no you are the son of a daft man and a deaf mother,so obviously you grew up stupid,if your mother could speak you would have learn not to curse in a conversation. fatherly figure? you are sure i know...what?are you talking to your grandfather?a feeble feet try to stand on words,sorry son try harder,patched Barack boy.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by seanwilliam(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
no you are the son of a daft man and a deaf mother,so obviously you grew up stupid,if your mother could speak you would have learn not to curse in a conversation. fatherly figure? you are sure i know...what?are you talking to your grandfather?a feeble feet try to stand on words,sorry son try harder,patched Barack boy.
God bless you for justifying my assertion... daft entity grin

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
infact, you get time to dey reason the dumbass who will go any length to justify his inanity.. I don dey read him comment from page 1.. rubbish!
you hurt ba$tard retarded spokewheel,truth kills your kind,wait watch your bp rise crackhore.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
God bless you for justifying my assertion... daft entity grin
tail between legs back to your foxhole thing.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Fr33born(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
Abi o. I come dey follow am dey mumu.
Thanks jare.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Omar09(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
a man's responsibility in the family is to guide and mentor the young ones through their chores to learn to make right choices and decisions in the future and offer protection.the role of a man is to provide when necessary. but this is a relationship let's not ditch the topic,In a relationship it is based on agreement or terms,a man can decide contribute to help financially or not based on what they agree.

@bolded above, begs the question;
Why is she sounding like it's a must that any dude who dates her must take care of her kids and be RESPONSIBLE for them (in your terms)? And why are you saying it like the dude didn't do right? Check bolded below.

omale88:
did she tell you she does not have a job?responsibility isn't about money it's about being involved in the important things not necessarily spending, I mean how can you be dating a woman who has a child and not know how to get along with her child? that's the responsibility I thing she is referring too,you are free to think otherwise. I've had similar experience it's not always about your money.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by franchasng: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
It is well with single mothers.

And to the single unmarried ladies, be careful. Always insist your men wear condom before riding you, your future is always at stake.

Women bear more of the consequences of unprotected sex, be wise ladies, be wise and stop trying to be equal to men, men don't get pregnant!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
marlow1962:

My guy you're talking rubbish.
So I should be taking care of another man's children then the man will be somewhere enjoying emself and am here suffering,and besides what if the guy now marries her and no child for him.oga think about it before you start posting rubbish.

There are single women everywhere. If of them all the only one you choose is a mother of three, then do what it takes. Your mates are getting married you're there sleeping around. Oloshi!

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Jeboy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Really funny. At least let the guy know you have kids and see if he will be willing to take all the assets and liabilities all together not trying to force responsibility or get offensive when they display red flag at such responsibilities. Times are difficult economically.

[color=#990000][/color]
maryam123:
Hahaha, this lady is funny!
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by chigoizie7(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
did she tell you she does not have a job?responsibility isn't about money it's about being involved in the important things not necessarily spending,I mean how can you be dating a woman who has a child and not know how to get along with her child? that's the responsibility I thing she is referring too,you are free to think otherwise. I've had similar experience it's not always about your money.

Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by revolt(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
I told you most of these single mothers are sick...no jokes. This is how most of them think. Meanwhile the fathers of those kids are probably trying to see their kids and even take care of them...They'd rather alienate the fathers while the kids suffer rejection from other men. Sick things.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
She's is even telling the guy that we men run away from responsibility
For God sake is he the owner of your children
Women just think we men are stupid like them

3 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Omar09:

@bolded above, begs the question;
Why is she sounding like it's a must that any dude who dates her must take care of her kids and be RESPONSIBLE for them (in your terms)? And why are you saying it like the dude didn't do right? Check bolded below.

this is the last time I would reply to any post concerning this topic it's werisom,if you read my early comment I didn't say the guy was at fault and I didn't fault the lady,I only tried to say somthing that just because she talks about responsibility doesn't always have to mean financial support all the time,children need emotional support for balancing while growing up,a single mum may not understand a boy the way a man would do,if her son is behaving like a girl for example because he admires his mother and the mother seems to be concerned about what her son is growing up to be,then she would need male support to help mentor and influence her son to act like a man and not a woman,you dig? I didn't say she wasn't talking about money,I never said that,all I said was responsibility isn't always about money.because based on my experience o fathered a child for a woman and yes we where very close until I left lagos,our relationship wasn't about money,she needed emotional support and I gave her that when it was time for her to pack she was confident about love and life (hopeful),sometimes a man needs to think beyond his nose.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by gradeA(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
missimelda01:
One might be a mistake, 2 and above is unacceptable. Nice response from the man. Let her focus on training her children and leave men alone since it's not working for her.

Hey, you again.....
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by missimelda01(f): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
gradeA:

Hey, you again.....
Hey handsome smiley
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by gradeA(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
missimelda01:

Hey handsome smiley

Sent you a pm, but you ignored.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by DaddyRochie1642: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Digmygold what do you have to say about this?? grin grin
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by missimelda01(f): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
gradeA:

You did? I'll send you a PM.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nairaboi(m): 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
missimelda01:

You did? I'll send you a PM.
gradeA:

Na dem
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Semaj77(m): 12:17am On Mar 26, 2020
missimelda01:
One might be a mistake, 2 and above is unacceptable. Nice response from the man. Let her focus on training her children and leave men alone since it's not working for her.

What if she's a widow , does it still make it unacceptable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. / Meet Curvy African Beautiful Women With Killer Wide Hips / Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.