Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? (5671 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Nagol95: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Good day house.

I bring this here as I always see here that it's not advisable to forgive a cheat. I and my girlfriend had a smooth relationship mid last year but by early this year we started having issues.

I was calm about the whole scenario to be brief, she cheated along the line. I saw hints but I had no evidence and we kept having issues till the end of February.

She felt the issue was too much and suggested a break up which I accepted immediately and stopped calling or texting her. We were not in contact for a week then she broke it and started calling profusely but I ignored it.

She used another number after three days and when I picked, it was her mum and she just enquired why I've been distant, I just told her I've been busy then we talked normal.

In a nutshell, she confessed all her doings with all the details and has been asking for a last chance begging everyday and feels extremely guilty. I don't want to accept because I've started rubbing it on her face but she is willing to continue.

She has made efforts by changing her number and saying that she is not in contact with the guy.

This is just a brief, I'll need advices and I could provide more info on request.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by iTearHerToto: 6:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Stay sage... Don't even think of flexing on her with that lemme just use her as a sex object crap... Cos she may be coming with Koro.. Who knows who touched the people that touched the boys that touched her
[img]https:///view/corona-corona-virus-sick-plasti-bags-virus-gif-16550105.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

19 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Which other info do you want to provide and what is left to think or do? There are no second chances in a woman's cheating. Once she opens up to someone else, she's out. Disease, paternity fraud and murder of husbands to marry lovers is the order of the day in this era.

Stop doing like the biblical Lot's wife. Face front please. There is no need to hang around. Not even to 'rub things on her face'.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by TheGreatIYANU: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2020
Don't worry, she will also confess the next one grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by KaideeGee(m): 6:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Okay dude since you brought the topic to this forum, i'll assume you still love your babe. Try having an open discussion with her about why she cheated, if there was something you were not doing right? That should open up the conversation to a lot of grey areas in your relationship.

Just my thought though...

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by chatinent: 6:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Advice right? I advise you leave her forever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by lilmax(m): 6:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Nagol95:
Good day house.

I bring this here as I always see here that it's not advisable to forgive a cheat. I and my girlfriend had a smooth relationship mid last year but by early this year we started having issues.

I was calm about the whole scenario to be brief, she cheated along the line. I saw hints but I had no evidence and we kept having issues till the end of February.

She felt the issue was too much and suggested a break up which I accepted immediately and stopped calling or texting her. We were not in contact for a week then she broke it and started calling profusely but I ignored it.

She used another number after three days and when I picked, it was her mum and she just enquired why I've been distant, I just told her I've been busy then we talked normal.

In a nutshell, she confessed all her doings with all the details and has been asking for a last chance begging everyday and feels extremely guilty. I don't want to accept because I've started rubbing it on her face but she is willing to continue.

She has made efforts by changing her number and saying that she is not in contact with the guy.

This is just a brief, I'll need advices and I could provide more info on request.

The bolded is the more reason you should kick her out

I suggest you turn her into a sex object

She's not worth your time

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Ed12(m): 6:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Just be very careful.. Don't be too carried away with those gesturing. Try and understand what phase of womanhood she currently belong.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Nagol95:
Good day house.

If Jesus can forgive Judas who betrayed him, I don't see reasons why you can't.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by DagobertoEli: 6:46am On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
post=87742752:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Romanoff(f): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2020
That relationship is over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by biobash(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Nagol95:
Good day house.

OP, give her the chance she's begging for and see if she's truly sorry for her action and the chance to win you back. However, you also need to watch with your eyes wide open.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by enuk80(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2020
She thought the other dude was better than you. She realise you are far better than the dude she cheated with. Now, she feels remorse for her action.

Op, listen carefully, if she could cheat behind your back several times, she will do it again over and over different dudes. Once a cheat will always be a cheat.

My advise is that you leave her alone. Tell her you have forgiven her but you can't be together again. Then move on with your life

31 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Belafonte(m): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2020
I was going to lambast you, but you need help not that.

First of all, let me start by saying that you must have a zero tolerance policy for bullsh*t.

Your babe wants to eat her cake and have it too.

You guys were having issues in your relationship because she had been in talks with another guy. And she agreed to break off the relationship because she had fully committed to taking his D.

What does this mean?

She had taken the decision to end your relationship, apparently, she feels the other guy is better than you. She traded up and dropped you like a hot potato.

So why is she back?

Well, the grass has proven to not be greener on the other side. Actually, your side is far greener than where she ported to because you offer stability.

That nigga has chopped her ponmo and left her stranded. Her eyes are now open. We don’t know what sort of lamba he gave her to consider you irritable and dispensable, but we know it worked. Now that she’s been dispensed with, you’re suddenly looking like Idris Elba.

My advice for you would be to not take her back. She has shown her hand. She doesn’t value you. Next time a smooth dude shows up, she won’t leave you, she’ll f*ck him on the side until she can extract concrete commitment from him. Don’t listen to her mum either; women are manipulative, especially elderly women. Don’t let them tag team you, confuse you and cuck you.

Verdict: BIN THE HOE. Block the skank everywhere.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by LordIsaac(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2020
This is a forgiveness sought after an extensive inquiry and the apparent unfaithfulness... Not that she willingly confessed. My dear, be careful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Danielomisco(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2020
most people here e screaming leave her,once a cheat this and that now let me tell u what i pove abt this story,the fact she confessed to u in details n felt remorse it means she is willing to stop that kinda way.Other guys think theirs girls don't cheat cos they are silent lol abt it lol.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Danzakidakura(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
oga what told you that christ forgive Judas ? Even bible said its better than a stone be tie around his neck and he be cast into a sea
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Authoreety: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Oga just use corona as excuse not to see her for the main time....

Before coro go expire,she go Don dey alright Las las

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Belafonte(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Danielomisco:
most people here e screaming leave her,once a cheat this and that now let me tell u what i pove abt this story,the fact she confessed to u in details n felt remorse it means she is willing to stop that kinda way.Other guys think theirs girls don't cheat cos they are silent lol abt it lol.

She confessed because she knows it makes her look contrite and remorseful. Doesn’t mean she really is

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by nrexzy: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Don't turn a how to a house wife
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Jflex07(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2020
Once a pussy, always a pussy.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by freethinker01: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Belafonte:
I was going to lambast you, but you need help jot that.

First of all, let me start by saying that you must have a zero tolerance policy for bullsh*t.

Your babe wants to eat her cake and have it too.

You guys were having issues in your relationship because she had been in talks with another guy. And she agreed to break off the relationship because she had fully committed to taking his D.

What does this mean?

She had taken the decision to end your relationship, apparently, she feels the other guy is better than you. She traded up and dropped you like a hot potato.

So why is she back?

Well, the grass has proven to not be greener on the other side. Actually, your side is far greener than where she ported to because you offer stability.

That nigga has chopped her ponmo and left her stranded. Her eyes are now open. We don’t know what sort of lamba he gave her to consider you irritable and dispensable, but we know it worked. Now that she’s been dispensed with, you’re suddenly looking like Idris Elba.

My advice for you would be to not take her back. She has shown her hand. She doesn’t value you. Next time a smooth dude shows up, she won’t leave you, she’ll f*ck him on the side until she can extract concrete commitment from him. Don’t listen to her mum either; women are manipulative, especially elderly women. Don’t let them tag team you, confuse you and cuck you.

Verdict: BIN THE HOE. Block the skank everywhere.

Trust me op, this is the best piece of advice you'll see here today. Succinct, precise and lucid.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Investmentfreak: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Forgive if you can , we all make mistakes .
This sex thing is overhyped.
Now that she cheated , does it mean the pussy have expired?
And a wise man once said “no one is faithful” , if you find a beautiful cheat with better traits then keep her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Guynexttdoor: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Ok lets agree she cheated,but she brought back the puzzy..why re u killing ur self, just keep raming the b!tch till she gets tired..if u knw u knw

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Freelane33(m): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Bros , you’ve done so well , if you still love the girl ,take her back . Do you know the reason why I yarn this . What if you’ve never detected this and you’ve married , had kids and others , what are you going to do ? Will you send her away and start taking care of your kids hun , no one is holy , you can change her with some manly attitudes “so far you’re not begging for her love “ so far he love is mutual . Take her back and let her know that you knew all her games . I know you love this babe but stop showing her that you love her , give her stuffs , Bleep her but don’t always give in cheaply , reject all the unwanted behaviors from her and always let her know that you know even when you don’t know so as to scare her . Incase she wanna try the shit again , she will think you’re there . I dated a girl for 3 weeks and I broke up with her . She didn’t offend me but in my own mind I know she’s gonna leave me sooner or later because of the way she talks . Financially I’m stable but my so call girl is covetous . I know she’s going to break me if I don’t break her . I knew the game ahead of her so I told her ain’t doing again . She cried and cried but I don’t give a hoot because I don’t want what I projected in the early phase to happen to me . I don’t wanna be dump . I prefer to dump than been dump .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
you read your Bible upside down
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Maybe he'll call her on her mom's number, but continue grin

I find it weird that the mom is so super involved & actually rang you up like you guys are married.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Jaqenhghar: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Nagol95:
Good day house.

If it had worked between her and that guy. She wont call you and we won't be having this conversation.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by DoubleEngine007: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Forgive fire!
Never forgive a cheat,most especially if you weren't cheating on her too.
If you forgive her now ,you will only get a higher level of heart break.. She will still find another reason to cheat.. If she really loved you like she claimed,her pussy for no fit wet for another guy.. Again ,why suffer heart break with one girl,when zillions of girls full everywhere? Girls of these days don't deserve anything called true love.. True love to them is a crime.. So save your true love for your parents and siblings.. My 1cent ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by StandUpGuy247: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2020
What she won't tell you is if she left the guy or she discovered that the guy isn't ready to take her seriously and decided to come back to her spare tire.

Bro, believe me, there are millions of nice girls out there you can have good relationships with.

As long as you're not married, forgiving her will only confirm her thoughts of you being a doormat and shell gladly do it again when you have another issue cos you'll still forgive her.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Jaqenhghar: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Maybe he'll call her on her mom's number, but continue grin

I find it weird that the mom is so super involved & actually rang you up like you guys are married.
You will be surprused what she told the mother. Something similar happened to me with an ex. She didnt confess but the signs were there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! A Guy I Like Is Giving Me The Silent Treatment. / 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I / See The ₦400 Dress I Bought For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.