Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? (5685 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Investmentfreak: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Sex cannot happen by mistake.
It may be overhyped, but what comes as a result of it can last a lifetime.
It may not have expired, but it could be diseased, filled up with someone else's seed or slackened. And if it isn't any of these things now, the road has been opened for it to be in future.
That was not a wise man. That was a cuckold of a fool.

You made solid points but do me a favor please,
Show me a pussy that have no disease, or never been filled with someone’s seed or slackened.. I will wait.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by ollypass: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Belafonte:
I was going to lambast you, but you need help jot that.

First of all, let me start by saying that you must have a zero tolerance policy for bullsh*t.

Your babe wants to eat her cake and have it too.

You guys were having issues in your relationship because she had been in talks with another guy. And she agreed to break off the relationship because she had fully committed to taking his D.

What does this mean?

She had taken the decision to end your relationship, apparently, she feels the other guy is better than you. She traded up and dropped you like a hot potato.

So why is she back?

Well, the grass has proven to not be greener on the other side. Actually, your side is far greener than where she ported to because you offer stability.

That nigga has chopped her ponmo and left her stranded. Her eyes are now open. We don’t know what sort of lamba he gave her to consider you irritable and dispensable, but we know it worked. Now that she’s been dispensed with, you’re suddenly looking like Idris Elba.

My advice for you would be to not take her back. She has shown her hand. She doesn’t value you. Next time a smooth dude shows up, she won’t leave you, she’ll f*ck him on the side until she can extract concrete commitment from him. Don’t listen to her mum either; women are manipulative, especially elderly women. Don’t let them tag team you, confuse you and cuck you.

Verdict: BIN THE HOE. Block the skank everywhere.

Chilled origin for you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by zexy2030(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
She is not yours yet, free her, she hasn't cheated, she is just smarting. She wasn't sure of you prolly.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Investmentfreak:

You made solid points but do me a favor please,
Show me a pussy that have no disease, or never been filled with someone’s seed or slackened.. I will wait.

You will wait? Lol. Are you talking about on NL? Or do you expect me to do a line up? There are virgin girls with the potential to be good girls with the right training and the right husband. Rare, but they do exist.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Investmentfreak: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You will wait? Lol. Are you talking about on NL? Or do you expect me to do a line up? There are virgin girls with the potential to be good girls with the right training and the right husband. Rare, but they do exist.

Cross examine the aforementioned (slacken, disease, seeds) even a virgin will have one and don’t forget the girl that cheated was once a virgin.
The devil we know is the angel we know.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Investmentfreak:

Cross examine the aforementioned (slacken, disease, seeds) even a virgin will have one and don’t forget the girl that cheated was once a virgin.
The devil we know is the angel we know.

A virgin is not likely to have any.

And yes, cheats were once virgins, but they never got the right training.

Not true, the angel we don't know might turn out to be a slightly bad angel, but the devil we know is undoubtedly a devil.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Investmentfreak: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

A virgin is not likely to have any.

And yes, cheats were once virgins, but they never got the right training.

Not true, the angel we don't know might turn out to be a slightly bad angel, but the devil we know is undoubtedly a devil.

You win boss. Your wisdom is on the upper echelon.
But how about forgiveness?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Omar09(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nagol95:
Good day house.

I bring this here as I always see here that it's not advisable to forgive a cheat. I and my girlfriend had a smooth relationship mid last year but by early this year we started having issues.

I was calm about the whole scenario to be brief, she cheated along the line. I saw hints but I had no evidence and we kept having issues till the end of February.

She felt the issue was too much and suggested a break up which I accepted immediately and stopped calling or texting her. We were not in contact for a week then she broke it and started calling profusely but I ignored it.

She used another number after three days and when I picked, it was her mum and she just enquired why I've been distant, I just told her I've been busy then we talked normal.

In a nutshell, she confessed all her doings with all the details and has been asking for a last chance begging everyday and feels extremely guilty. I don't want to accept because I've started rubbing it on her face but she is willing to continue.

She has made efforts by changing her number and saying that she is not in contact with the guy.

This is just a brief, I'll need advices and I could provide more info on request.

Never ever! Give a cheat a second chance, you know why? It's because she will do it again because you forgave her the first time. She will do it again and again. You will worth nothing before her as your respect will diminish. Tell her to move on at least with that guy she cheated on you with.

About she changing her number, she could memorize that dude's number. She could just change her number to convince you and still keep that other guy's number. It's all a game. Don't fall for it. Look for a new girl and make it a sound warning to her that if she ever cheats on you either texting or calling or even sexing whichever way is the end of that relationship. Don't ever accept this one back, she crossed the line and she will do it again if given another chance.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by rs172(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nagol95:
Good day house.

I bring this here as I always see here that it's not advisable to forgive a cheat. I and my girlfriend had a smooth relationship mid last year but by early this year we started having issues.

I was calm about the whole scenario to be brief, she cheated along the line. I saw hints but I had no evidence and we kept having issues till the end of February.

She felt the issue was too much and suggested a break up which I accepted immediately and stopped calling or texting her. We were not in contact for a week then she broke it and started calling profusely but I ignored it.

She used another number after three days and when I picked, it was her mum and she just enquired why I've been distant, I just told her I've been busy then we talked normal.

In a nutshell, she confessed all her doings with all the details and has been asking for a last chance begging everyday and feels extremely guilty. I don't want to accept because I've started rubbing it on her face but she is willing to continue.

She has made efforts by changing her number and saying that she is not in contact with the guy.

This is just a brief, I'll need advices and I could provide more info on request.

Bro.. i can assure that if you accept her back, you'll become a father after 8months and some days

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Omar09(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Sex cannot happen by mistake.
It may be overhyped, but what comes as a result of it can last a lifetime.
It may not have expired, but it could be diseased, filled up with someone else's seed or slackened. And if it isn't any of these things now, the road has been opened for it to be in future.
That was not a wise man. That was a cuckold of a fool.

Bless you sir! For you are the bearer of harsh truth.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by enuk80(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
StrikeBack:
was about typing this and saw this

2 crates of osan wewe for you

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Omar09:

Bless you sir! For you are the bearer of harsh truth.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? by hkidola00(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Leezah:
Its a fantastic feeling. I mean its the best feeling someone can get because cheating is more easy and getting cheated is even more easier than we think.

Actually speaking its very difficult, getting cheated is one of the most painful feel that a human being can under go. When we keep so much trust on our pal, and if she breaks and cheats you its hard to digest. That moment changes the entire love to hat-redness.

Its easy because our blind faith or trusts is so misused and that we go so down that we will not trust anyone because of that our life becomes even more difficult. It takes a huge heart actually to forgive or to move on. Not an easy thing and trusting anyone in that matter also becomes very difficult.

I will share my own experience, i was in a long relationship and usually in this trust is the most important thing to keep. I was so badly cheated by him that I became so dumb. After few years when I was in second relationship I was forced to ask few questions to my man, and I got so nice beatings from him that I can never forget.

This is what a person can get from being cheated. To keep that trust again becomes so difficult.

Never ever stay with a cheater. I assure you that it's always pain, pain and more pain. They can't live with themselves, so why should you live with them? These kind of women ruin men's brain, because they can't live with the guilt, and they feel worse as time goes by. But I know one thing for sure: No mercy to the cheaters. I would leave them in a desert to rotten and die if I could. They are pure evil and shouldn't be part of society.

This is my opinion.
so my I felt ur word at d part u said, they wouldn't live with themselves,d guilt will keep eating d lady.. no wonder I forgave my gf... but she still shows signs of guilt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quick Release Whenever A Lady Touches Me / This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). / It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.