Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" (71509 Views)

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / Build Hospital Una No Go Hear E Don Happen Now Una No Fit Go Abroad - Don Jazzy. / Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Realfrankie(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Don jazzy Go and sit-down.

What have you donated to help minimize the spread of this virus.

Notice me human right activist.

Don't forget that some people do it anonymously
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by LivingSage: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2020
So liking post will prevent someone from contacting the virus? Una mumu never do abi? See numbers of mumu, over a thousand cheesy
Froshloaded:
Lol
Jazzy leave them oo...
Their eyes will be opened now..

If you know you won't be infected with corona Virus...
Like this post

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by LivingSage: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2020
Everything #1000
Meanwhile, Burberry kiss
TheRealProphet:
Totori me one time tor, totori me two times tortor..corona don open una eyes
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by trutht828: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

Look at you mentioning small small musicians.
Anyway Don Jazzy is not Falz
And Burna Boy is not Don Jazzy.

Don Jazzy with his group could have sing the one that will turn Buhari on.

So you are the cursed senseless fowl here.

So, Buhari became a failure because don jazzy didn't sing about his ineptitude? What a dumb soul you are!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Treessysweet: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:
Lol
E dey infect dem, E dey sweet us.

God bless Nigeria, jaree!!
abi oo
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Prinzerique: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
their eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Treessysweet: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

..what exactly do you want him to donate,what are the efficiency of those at the top before now or you want him to donate so they can refer it to aso rock as usual?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by redsun(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
nrexzy:
Hehe...
Na now their eye go open...
Make I just pack for one side dey chill with my bestie jack & coke if we die we die... �

I hope that jd is not made in a face you I face you bedroom with borehole water and highly toxic ethanol. Abi, no bi Nigeria you dey? Because an only Nigeria you fit pack for road and drink alcohol with the police.cool
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by sunnyphem(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
seunlayi:

Maybe God purposely allowed this to deal with our politicians. The virus vest their ace or means of escape. Even if it does not kill any of them, I m sure this is enough to make Nigeria cross to the other side of development from our underdeveloped side.

We shall all make it to the other side, convid19 will not hinder you and me. Amen

dats y I love God.. He so much love naija ... na bad leader Satan dey use for our punishment
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by nrexzy: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
redsun:

I hope that jd is not made in a face you I face you bedroom with borehole water and highly toxic ethanol. Abi, no bi Nigeria you dey? Because an only Nigeria you fit pack for and drink alcohol.cool

Lol as long as e go high person wey dey aii
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by redsun(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
nrexzy:

Lol as long as e go high person wey dey aii

You are better of with fresh palm or certified guinness from genuine outlets than that instant liver and eyes destroyer. Jd is perfect if you get it real and it should cost at least ten thousand nairas.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Homers123(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Be like you knack head for ground

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by nrexzy: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
redsun:

You are better of with fresh palm or certified guinness from genuine outlets than that instant liver and eyes destroyer. Jd is perfect if you get it real and it should cost at least ten thousand nairas.

Oh na d price be ur issue?

Bros u dey worry too much
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
trutht828:

So, Buhari became a failure because don jazzy didn't sing about his ineptitude? What a dumb soul you are!

Since he didn't sing any at all, then he should shut his mouth up
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Captaincee(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
CrazyMan:

Did you vote him into any office?

He owes you nothing...we should hold our leaders accountable cos they're the ones we elected into various offices.
Leave him, sense is far from him wink

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by trutht828: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

Since he didn't sing any at all, then he should shut his mouth up

He has already spoken. So, goan shut him up

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by BigIyanga: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Block head.. he’s asking govt officials that have stolen money from u and us.. how much has Don Jazzy Stolen from u?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by AmeLonRo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by ebunchi(f): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

What do U want him to do ?
Build hospitals I guess

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Justarandomguy: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
With all the money he has made why can't he build a hospital in his name?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by papa007: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
How I wish all sickness took this form of attacking the high and mighty.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by chiemmanuel(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Froshloaded:
Lol
Jazzy leave them oo...
Their eyes will be opened now..

If you know you won't be infected with corona Virus...
Like this post
abba kyari liked your post

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
trutht828:

He has already spoken. So, goan shut him up

How many persons hears him?
See mumu, because you are on Nairaland

If na music ee use am sing, at least, him mama for village go hear and hail him

Be deceiving yourself trying to favour him.

Mad all of u
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Akharmony: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
This will b an eye opener...
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Hamman1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Naija's a bleeped nation.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by redsun(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
nrexzy:

Oh na d price be ur issue?

Bros u dey worry too much

It not the price, but the genuineness. Counterfeit booze is another pandemic in Nigeria that nobody is talking about. It is killing people in droves.

The price sometimes determined the source and you need to be wary when it is too cheap. Anything can be dangerously counterfeited in Nigeria, including Eva water.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Hamman1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nigeria's a bleeped nation.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by trutht828: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

How many persons hears him?
See mumu, because you are on Nairaland

If na music ee use am sing, at least, him mama for village go hear and hail him

Be deceiving yourself trying to favour him.

Mad all of u

At least you heard him. Or do you think you are worthless and shouldn't be counted among humans?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by nrexzy: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
redsun:

It not the price, but the genuineness. Counterfeit booze is another pandemic in Nigeria that nobody is talking about. It is killing people in droves.

The price sometimes determined the source and you need to be wary when it is too cheap. Anything can be dangerously counterfeited in Nigeria, including Eva water.

Alright bro..
Thanks for ur concern
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by CuteYvonne777: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) / Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.