Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" (71780 Views)

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / Build Hospital Una No Go Hear E Don Happen Now Una No Fit Go Abroad - Don Jazzy. / Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Redman44:

Hmn. Cuba does not even have the kind of resources or money Nigeria has, yet Cuba has a very good health and healthcare system. Cuba has just sent a batch of doctors to Italy to help the Italians in battling the Coronavirus pandemic there. Nigerian hospitals are not well equipped because the money given to the hospitals is mismanaged. The internally generated revenue from the Federal and State owned hospitals is also mismanaged all over the nation. And the people mismanaging these monies are workers and management of these hospitals. So everyone is stealing the country blind one way or the other. The Government should not be blamed alone for the lack of equipment in our hospitals. Cheers.

Cuban doctors don't make enough in salaries. They are sent aborad to make money for the government

Cuban healthcare is good in public health, and poor in everything else. A bit like Nigeria.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Minemrys: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=emeijeh post=87745216] The hunter has now become the hunted.
Fix our infrastructure, they said no.
They never envisaged there will be a time they cannot run overseas for common headache.

Breeze don blow.
Buhari, go UK na!
Go

Who is this frustrated covid indigene?
u dy mind the idiot? Fool.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by joepepsy(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Most of you don't understand that governance is for everybody expecially if you have any form of followers and with this you have power, this musicians are useless to the society, they could use their position to effect change in the society but they chose to dine with these evil men call politicians.
otipoju:

That is not his job. He has made music and continues to make music that makes Nigerians happy. He is not government and does not receive salary from government.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by cao(f): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Totori me one time tor, totori me two times tortor..corona don open una eyes
Y'all really need to stop thinking I'm a supermod... and we no dey do credit alert for HSBC.

Oh, and I've been working from home since last week, so thank God for that. Y'all stay safe during this pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by ebonytarki(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2020
You are just a hater.You give am money, why you no hustle assist fight for corona?be careful
Deltayankeeboi:
Don jazzy Go and sit-down.

What have you donated to help minimize the spread of this virus.

Notice me human right activist.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2020
trutht828:

And have you asked your cursed head if other musicians haven't sung about Buhari's dumbness? Falz sang about it and even Burna Boy was not left out. Did those songs make buhari a better leader? You are a cursed senseless idiot.

Look at you mentioning small small musicians.
Anyway Don Jazzy is not Falz
And Burna Boy is not Don Jazzy.

Don Jazzy with his group could have sing the one that will turn Buhari on.

So you are the cursed senseless fowl here.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

Mumu, see those spoiling the mind of good citizens of Nigerian

Olodo, so before you help people, your community villagers, your society, u must be a local government chairman.

Your father.
You too donate na, it's as simple as that. Do you know what he might have done behind cameras. If him donate and people snap am, na una go still talk say na for the gram, if he donate and una no know na una go still say him no donate. Make everybody bear him papa name abeg.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2020
orlahtohbadt:
You too donate na, it's as simple as that. Do you know what he might have done behind cameras. If him donate and people snap am, na una go still talk say na for the gram, if he donate and una no know na una go still say him no donate. Make everybody bear him papa name abeg.

You are right, but the Don Jazzy we know can not do such things with out his group broadcasting it, SO HE NEVER DO ANYTHING

and as for me, I STILL DEY HUSTLE OOOO
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Gabbriell: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2020
espn:
Let der billions save them...judgement day on earth...The world has been humbled...The die dice is cast...

N.B This is not all about Buhari...e don dey since 1960 wey dem do dey use us dey play...
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Truthbites: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2020
kikero:

Well, Nigeria was supposed to spend N315 billion on health...ie 823million dollars...last year.

For comparison, a US tertiary hospital in Kansas spent $1billion...on expanding.
$823million dollars sounds more realistic than 5billions dollars

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by slimfit1(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

It is not his job to donate anything. Why should he donate when there is a budget already

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by whitebeard(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

even u dat is talking what have u done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by kezy58: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites always feeling entitled to one's sweat.. You that's talking what have you donated too? kettle calling pot black..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by owem19(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
enemy of the state tongue tongue tongue
Deltayankeeboi:

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Okekeni90(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
The virus is here to teach our leaders bitter lessons....may God protect the helpless masses

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by debsjoat(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

How much have you donated too... Ppl donate out of their will and not to be called out.. The nation should be responsible for this.
All other nation has what it takes to sustain themselves in times like this, but our own leaders remained ignorant (packing money and not thinking a time like this will come.) in their ways.

Virtually everything that's meant to be developed are left to politicizing.. I stand corrected, all our leaders has failed us, what can an individual do... Does he have half of what a senator embezzled over four year...

Please, leave the man alone and face your government.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Vatod(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2020
We die here together!!!
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2020
cao:

Y'all really need to stop thinking I'm a supermod... and we no dey do credit alert for HSBC.

Oh, and I've been working from home since last week, so thank God for that. Y'all stay safe during this pandemic.
OK dear,
Stay safe, I pray God guide and protect you cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Ajixegun: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2020
Imperare:

Come and sleep with me
Holy ghost, fire!!!
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Thomthom(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Viking07:
[s][/s]Shut up abeg.
You get time wey u dey quote am... if u check well Na Zombie he be

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by McTobe(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Can I use your LIKES to book British Airways ticket for you to Italy, don’t worry about Visa.
Froshloaded:
Lol
Jazzy leave them oo...
Their eyes will be opened now..

If you know you won't be infected with corona Virus...
Like this post
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by AreaFada2: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2020
No wonder life is so cheap in Nigeria. So an average Nigerian cannot hope to get artificially ventilated in an emergency? Blood of Jesus!
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by lagdmark(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Don Jazzy. Be informed that fellow Rihanna foundation has donated 5 million dollars to various organisations to fight coronavirus. As you know, Rihanna and other donors are not politicians they are entertainers like you.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Prinzerique: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2020
My brother, their eye don clear, Dem no dey tell person. Shey na the same nonsense hospital wey all dey? After this one them go know say no be always u go fly go UK. Now those wey go UK, angel of payback Mr. Koro has brought them back. God pass satan. Senseless government.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by tunary(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Don jazzy owe nobody nothing. phylantropic/charity is a choice not by force. He is even doing a good job by voicing it out because the voices of celebrities are heard quickly than the grass root people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Brightfuturejus(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2020
We can fool ourselves but cannot fool God Almighty.

This is an eye opener.

He who have ears, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2020
nrexzy:
Hehe...
Na now their eye go open...
Make I just pack for one side dey chill with my bestie jack & coke if we die we die... �
I like your thinking wink
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:
Lol
E dey infect dem, E dey sweet us.

God bless Nigeria, jaree!!
And you think you are safe without test confirmation?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Heavenschild:
This will be a great lesson for them

And I install Inverter systems too...check my signature
you still dey install inverter for this Corona period? What if all this UK returnees are the ones in need of it? Well, God will help you sha
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Mycommand: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Their stupidity won't let them do the right thing! Even after this COVID-19 pandemic hopefully dies down, they still won't learn anything from the experience. "Mark my words."
lalasticlala:
Check out this tweet made by Don Jazzy amid the coronavirus outbreak which has now affected some top Nigerian government officials like Abba Kyra, Buhari's Chief of Staff and Bauchi governor, Bala Mohammed.

Don Jazzy made this tweet via his verified Twitter account.

"Build hospital build hospital una no hear. Now you can not go abroad."

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Miracle1991: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2020
I pray let this Corona just remain within the political class so that our country will be cleaned of corruption.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by kikake: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
Check out this tweet made by Don Jazzy amid the coronavirus outbreak which has now affected some top Nigerian government officials like Abba Kyra, Buhari's Chief of Staff and Bauchi governor, Bala Mohammed.

Don Jazzy made this tweet via his verified Twitter account.

"Build hospital build hospital una no hear. Now you can not go abroad."

In southeast's Imo state, cruelty of "every govt project must be in state capital" frustrated a University teaching hospital started 18 years ago outside State capital.

They are stuck with only FMC Owerri given them by Abuja.

In 2015, Iwuanyanwu told president Jonathan to expect all votes from IMO state if Jonathan would convert FMC Owerri to University teaching me, convert AICE Owerri to full university. He knew that the state teaching hospital in Orlu was yet to be completed. He knew that all three universities in Imo state were in Owerri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DonJazzy Compares Korede Bello's Hair With Brush On Instagram / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.