Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" (71794 Views)

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / Build Hospital Una No Go Hear E Don Happen Now Una No Fit Go Abroad - Don Jazzy. / Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by chextlife(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
This Corona Pandemic Issue will now help in rebuilding and upgrading our health sector. We have seen our shortcomings and how scanty our facilities is for now. Our money should not be spend anyhow on meaningless things but rather on the things that will be of Benefit to ALL.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by DexterousOne(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Rossinnki:

Don't mind that one. Shebi party and clubbing don finish for Dubai?

See what another person is saying

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by blowjohn(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Don jazzy Go and sit-down.

What have you donated to help minimize the spread of this virus.

Notice me human right activist.

He didnt talk about donations.
He talked about building good hospitals

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Kingsteve:
Call me wicked, in fact: call me anything, but I just wish this virus eliminates all of them from Aso rock to the corrupt government officials.
A natural revolution should happen.

abacha apple part 2 is loading .....

God is a Nigerian

all the innocent blood that these men had wasted are waiting for them on the other side ngoo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Truthbites:

Our health budget $5billion dollars? ..multiply that by 400 naira. .go and get ur statistics right,I beg

Well, Nigeria was supposed to spend N315 billion on health...ie 823million dollars...last year.

For comparison, a US tertiary hospital in Kansas spent $1billion...on expanding.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Bilabong(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Is he ur government?
He decides what he does with his money.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Froshloaded:
Lol Jazzy leave them oo... Their eyes will be opened now..
If you know you won't be infected with corona Virus... Like this post
.......and if I don't like it?
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Lawxen: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

You are surely demented. You should hold your politicians accountable for their misdemeanors. You remain silent on the billions they loot. Money meant for infrastructure such as quality health care, yet you tackle Don Jazzy who can choose to spend his hard earned money the way he wants. Go and check yourself. You stink

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by SirLakes: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

He owes nobody!

Go and hold that dullard and his cabal

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Deltayankeeboi post=87745034]Don jazzy Go and sit-down.

Notice me human right activist. [/quote
He is sitting down already. Just follow am talk wetin you wan reason am
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Trybes(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2020
They have no sense. Foolish entities moving all over abroad now go abroad to take treatment. I think Nigerians should force them abroad to treat themselves

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Some people are worse than the corona virus

Now I believe

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by StivoeDevoe: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2020
some of them dont believed with this but situation
but it has come no more going out they will follow eat from the bad food cooked by them
our GOD will never sleep

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by trutht828: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

Then you simple don't know the power of music

U are an idiot

Idiot that can not tell the power and impact music has.

And have you asked your cursed head if other musicians haven't sung about Buhari's dumbness? Falz sang about it and even Burna Boy was not left out. Did those songs make buhari a better leader? You are a cursed senseless idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by weedfada(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2020
brandmix:

Lol.

Read you statement again.

Reevaluate your criteria for foolishness.

Pray tell, how do you feel about your life undecided

If the prerequisite for your foolishly elected Government to build quality hospitals is a muscian singing to them to MOTIVATE them....then fooloshness is truly within you.

Jeez!!! Who r u... This is murder na... WTF!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Imperare(f): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Ajixegun:

Question wey dey find answer. Abeg go sleep!
Come and sleep with me
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by shadeyinka(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

What have you too donated for Nigeria. Is he not speaking the truth?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by degamemaster(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2020
The judgement day is finally here even though we were not expecting it so soon for these looters.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by KweKashibu01(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2020
CrazyMan:

Did you vote him into any office?

He owes you nothing...we should hold our leaders accountable cos they're the ones we elected into various offices.

Omo if only i can shake ur hands right now... but covik 1-9 wont allow us .... �

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Btruth: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Egungun don go cross highway now...... chai!
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by eugyno: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2020
*Earn 1% to 5% daily in crypto forex AI Trading with $25 minimum investment*
Softradeai 2% To 5% The First Real AI Trading Passive Income Project in the 2020

Earn $1.4million with $5000 investment with 50% compoundin

Over 6 Months in Development and Testing By a Team Of Recognized Professionals

Ryan Baines Softradeai Expert Forex and AI Trader Shows Real Live Trading On FX Book
** Many Big Investors Getting Live Real AI Trading Videos Of Ryan and Getting in Now!

Join Now https://softradeai.com/?ref=eugyno

FaceBook CEO/ADMIN: https://www.facebook.com/ryanbaineai/

=> On April 2020 Android and IOS App Upcoming
=> On June 2020 AI Academy Teaching Of Forex Trading Profits With AI Software
=> On August 2020 Singapore Event Gathering Of All Investors
=> On Nov 2020 Opening Offices in Philippine and Singapore
=> On Dec 2020 Real Time Trading System Integration

A.I Powered Investment Packages:

AI Basic Earns You 2% To 5% Daily For 35 Business Days
You get 50% of Your Deposit back with this package.
Total Profits on AI
$25 Minimum To Start. https://softradeai.com/?ref=eugyno
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by LZAA: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2020
imhotep:

APCheat

cc lzaa
wee avoid this threadgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Redman44(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2020
kikero:
It's one thing to build a hospital, it's another thing to find the funds to keep it well maintained and equipped.

Nigeria has enough hospitals for the corona virus thing. Yet, all are not well equipped, because our health budget has never been higher than $5 billion. Meanwhile, the UK, our colonial master, spends above $100billion on health annually.

And the reason why we don't have the money is our economy is a monoeconomy. Attempts over the years to wean the economy off its dependency via polices like removing subsides , have always been met with resistance. Both the elite and the common man treat the economy as a cash cow that keeps on giving.

The problem is, until we are ready to run our economy as it should be run, and end the economy of sharing national cake, we will never have the cash to fund our hospitals adequately.

Hmn. Cuba does not even have the kind of resources or money Nigeria has, yet Cuba has a very good health and healthcare system. Cuba has just sent a batch of doctors to Italy to help the Italians in battling the Coronavirus pandemic there. Nigerian hospitals are not well equipped because the money given to the hospitals is mismanaged. The internally generated revenue from the Federal and State owned hospitals is also mismanaged all over the nation. And the people mismanaging these monies are workers and management of these hospitals. So everyone is stealing the country blind one way or the other. The Government should not be blamed alone for the lack of equipment in our hospitals. Cheers.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Minemrys: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2020
nrexzy:
Hehe...
Na now their eye go open...
Make I just pack for one side dey chill with my bestie jack & coke if we die we die... �
abi oh. If we die, we die. No cause panicking over the inevitable.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Egabs(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

so what did he supposed to donate and some people are liking this stupid post ha 9ja that’s y re are like this always supporting wrong

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by DexterousOne(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2020
kikero:

Well, Nigeria was supposed to spend N315 billion on health...ie 823million dollars...last year.

For comparison, a US tertiary hospital in Kansas spent $1billion...on expanding.

Just imagine
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Minemrys: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

really? And what have u d0ne in ur entire life to help ur next d0or human? Atleast d0n jazzy has helped set people in their careers. My friend, he has the right to criticize his govt. If u d0n't like it, fvck off.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by lexy2014: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

What has d govt done with money allocated for health care in Nigeria? 10b naira allocated for aso rock clinic, yet they can't treat headache. Don jazzy is a private citizen and can donate his money if he likes& can do otherwise if he doesn't feel like. He isn't accountable to anyone because its his money. After all he pays his taxes. If u want help minimising d spread of d virus, hold d govt accountable not don jazzy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by lexy2014: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2020
kikero:

Did they even spend d 315billion?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by nrexzy: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Minemrys:

abi oh. If we die, we die. No cause panicking over the inevitable.

We dey fear death like say no b destination our journey go end
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by R3dsp3ar(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2020
��

<))>
((

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.