Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" (71524 Views)

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / Build Hospital Una No Go Hear E Don Happen Now Una No Fit Go Abroad - Don Jazzy. / Rihanna Carrying Sand And Water To Help Build Hospital In Malawi -.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by chukxie(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Don jazzy Go and sit-down.

What have you donated to help minimize the spread of this virus.

Notice me human right activist.

Honestly, some Nigerians deserve the stupid, corrupt and incompetent leaders and policy makers Nigeria has had, and continues to have. Chai! See as people don curse sense into your life now. Cho, cho, choo... Talkative !

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by odomanis: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

What have you donated yourself ?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Truthbites: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2020
kikero:
It's one thing to build a hospital, it's another thing to find the funds to keep it well maintained and equipped.

Nigeria has enough hospitals for the corona virus thing. Yet, all are not well equipped, because our health budget has never been higher than $5 billion. Meanwhile, the UK, our colonial master, spends above $100billion on health annually.

And the reason why we don't have the money is our economy is a monoeconomy. Attempts over the years to wean the economy off its dependency via polices like removing subsides , have always been met with resistance. Both the elite and the common man treat the economy as a cash cow that keeps on giving.

The problem is, until we are ready to run our economy as it should be run, and end the economy of sharing national cake, we will never have the cash to fund our hospitals adequately.

Our health budget $5billion dollars? ..multiply that by 400 naira. .go and get ur statistics right,I beg

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Lol what is her supposed to do? Sing the virus away? How about the government who are supposed to minimize the spread. Wetin do them?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by fidtopade: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Does he own Nigeria, OK, what do you expect him to donate to help minimize the spread? quote author=Deltayankeeboi post=87745034]Don jazzy Go and sit-down.

Notice me human right activist. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

So you are saying they are right to embezzle your right?

May they continue to embezzle your right and use the money to send their kids abroad who will return in years to come to govern your children and grand children in years to come.......
Zombie without identity....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by ayoola648(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Shut up!! He owes you nothing

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by OgaRico(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Na God don catch them.
I dey advice them make them begin share their properties now so that by the time wey them successfully succeed in dying angels fit pity them for heaven gate.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2020
espn:
Let der billions save them...judgement day on earth...The world has been humbled...The die is cast...

N.B This is not all about Buhari...e don dey since 1960 wey dem do dey use us dey play...

Buhari made outlandish promises. His government is jailing people, acting righteous, constantly blaming 16 years of destruction by PDP.
This is all about Buhari. 5 years now..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by johnad3(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2020
The rich also cry, They wouldn't learn also jare don jazzy until it affect them more, make dem built hospital dem no hear, see them nah, Lets laugh them joo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Urchman200: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

keep wailing while he is happy with his life,keep asking y mysterious things are happening, we keep praying to God to visit our evil politicians when he finally do we start complaining, abeg free don jazzy he have been helping I don't about u and the evil government.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Chidonc(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Lol, when budget for hospitals were been made, allocated and shared without hospitals been built or better equipped, was don jazzy part of the looters, you how much have you donated. Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Eddygourdo(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

what have you donated yourself. Self entitled failure

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by wizardus: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

If he still comes out to say how much he has spent to minimize..it's people like you that will still talk...

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by espn(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2020
destinie2019:

Buhari made outlandish promises. His government is jailing people, acting righteous, constantly blaming 16 years of destruction by PDP.
This is all about Buhari. 5 years now..
oga dont quote me...you have his twitter handle... Whatever business you have with him...Please don't quote me...My comment wasn't about him... You can channel your hatred somewhere else...
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by TheAlchemist: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2020
jaxxy:
They will learn something from Covid19

They will learn nothing
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by lugado: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=seunlayi post=87745214]

Maybe God purposely allowed this to deal with our politicians. The virus vest their ace or means of escape. Even if it does not kill any of them, I m sure this is enough to make Nigeria cross to the other side of development from our underdeveloped side.

We shall all make it to the other side, convid19 will not hinder you and me. Amen

you mean God purposely killed people in Europe, Asia and America just to teach our politicians a lesson. joke
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

He has his faults, but is he supposed to initiate the billion dollars worth of investment in the health sector? When there is an elected govt? You cannot absolve govt of its responsibilities. Esp in an economy where govt is the largest holder of investable funds. Billions of dollars wasted every year since they started selling 2mill bpd oil in the 70s.

Don Jazzy might be an attention seeker , however, you can't hold a private citizen to anything on this scale.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by anonimi: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
Check out this tweet made by Don Jazzy amid the coronavirus outbreak which has now affected some top Nigerian government officials like Abba Kyra, Buhari's Chief of Staff and Bauchi governor, Bala Mohammed.

Don Jazzy made this tweet via his verified Twitter account.

"Build hospital build hospital una no hear. Now you can not go abroad."

See who is talking?
How much does he pay as taxes yearly sef?
Let him put his tax receipt on instagram if he is not like Linda Ikeji who paid N6,000 for five years but purchased N500 million mansion on Banana Island.
Awon yeyebrities of mouth only.

[img]https://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

Wesley Snipes jailed for 3 years in tax case

A “very sorry” Wesley Snipes, star of the “Blade” movies, was sentenced to three years in prison on Thursday for willfully failing to file U.S. income tax returns for 1999 through 2001.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-snipes-sentence/wesley-snipes-jailed-for-3-years-in-tax-case-idUSN2419088420080425

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by wink2015(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
Check out this tweet made by Don Jazzy amid the coronavirus outbreak which has now affected some top Nigerian government officials like Abba Kyra, Buhari's Chief of Staff and Bauchi governor, Bala Mohammed.

Don Jazzy made this tweet via his verified Twitter account.

"Build hospital build hospital una no hear. Now you can not go abroad."

Coronavirus is also teaching the political leadership to understand the facts that they are living on borrowed time.

They refuse to restructure Nigeria.

Now crude oil price is below $30.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Karmaisme(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Your problem na follow come.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2020
He’s right but be careful many people who played with corona they ended up with corona.

Leadership is an art and Some are brilliant and use it to build things that will sustain ya till tomorrow

Mavin una wey Dey share house, plane ,bus and studio no talk o just isolate waka as a dorobucci
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by Austeeenxx: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

It's because of clowns like you these old men think they can get away with anything. Dusa!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by anonimi: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by akinsmyk(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

I wonder how you guys talk with ignorance. If you don't know something, you should ask before accusing them. Don Jazzy is one the best philanthropic Artist we have in Nigeria.

Several times he's done give aways of money, sewing machines for people, barbing and hairdressing saloon materials for youth, helping people with school fees, freezers for drink business, generators, kiosk for people to sell things and lots that I can't mention.

For the fact that he hasn't or we are not aware that he has donated something for this cause won't make him keep mute.

Ask questions before you draw conclusion. Many times Jazzy had been claimed to have done more good to people than the government.

My claims can be investigated and verified bro.
The next question is what have you done in your own little way for this cause?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by DexterousOne(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

He is a complete fool
Will he say he has never traveled abroad for medical purposes?

Why did he not sing or release a song advising and motivating our government on the need to build quality hospitals,, BUT THE FOOL IS THERE SINGING eminado, doro buchi, etc, FOOLS EVERYWHERE.

You and the guy you quoted are the real frustrated hungry wretched fools.

Don Jazzy is not in govt

And he did not squander the money that was budgeted for hospitals.

So what is his own with the matter?

He is only saying the truth

My advice to both of you is to go and find something to eat

Its only poverty induced hunger that make one reason like an irredeemable idiot like this

Your brain need the nutrients

P.S.
Soaking garri no follow for food
Go eat something better

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by DexterousOne(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
akinsmyk:

I wonder how you guys talk with ignorance. If you don't know something, you should ask before accusing them. Don Jazzy is one the best philanthropic Artist we have in Nigeria.

Several times he's done give aways of money, sewing machines for people, barbing and hairdressing saloon materials for youth, helping people with school fees, freezers for drink business, generators, kiosk for people to sell things and lots that I can't mention.

For the fact that he hasn't or we are not aware that he has donated something for this cause won't make him keep mute.

Ask questions before you draw conclusion. Many times Jazzy had been claimed to have done more good to people than the government.

My claims can be investigated and verified bro.
The next question is what have you done in your own little way for this cause?

The guy is hungry

That is his problem

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2020
seunlayi:

Maybe God purposely allowed this to deal with our politicians. The virus vest their ace or means of escape. Even if it does not kill any of them, I m sure this is enough to make Nigeria cross to the other side of development from our underdeveloped side.

We shall all make it to the other side, convid19 will not hinder you and me. Amen

Fvck off, people are dying all over the globe and the silver lining you saw was god hand in dealing with your moronic leaders at the expense of other people lives?

Other people around the world are just collateral damage for his perfect plan to serve Nigeria? Can you see how stupid you sound.
Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by DexterousOne(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

So you are saying they are right to embezzle your right?

May they continue to embezzle your right and use the money to send their kids abroad who will return in years to come to govern your children and grand children in years to come.......
Zombie without identity....

The guy is just stupid

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by DexterousOne(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2020
brandmix:

Lol.

Read you statement again.

Reevaluate your criteria for foolishness.

Pray tell, how do you feel about your life undecided

If the prerequisite for your foolishly elected Government to build quality hospitals is a muscian singing to them to MOTIVATE them....then fooloshness is truly within you.

You can tell it's a wretched life

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by robosky02(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2020

Re: Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" by SEGLIZ: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2020
this table Don jazzy is trying to shake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.