Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,463 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days (70599 Views)

Are Police Allowed To Recover Debt As DCP Kyari Did For Hushpuppi’s Friend? / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Ayoefa: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Ok

Why the fixation on one guy when people are dying all over the world, and most of the fools here rejoicing are going to have it with families or might even have it already. Pls come back here and rejoice when you or someone in your family get it too.

#Idiots

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by gbandigan: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
okay nw
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Sanchez01: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:
Is it not the same Buhari that SR alleged was coughing non-stop?

I sincerely hope this virus does it's work thoroughly in Ask Rock.
Amen, Dearie! Amen! grin

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by baralatie(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2020
JunctionBox:
From chief of staff to chief distributor of Corona Virus. Lol.
as in ehn!dude was just something else
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by whitebeard(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Ganduje do test na

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Righteousness89(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Nwibii:
God is visiting them one by follow.
This corod19 won't stop until it get to those that kept us this way.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by denjjy(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2020
the news of top Gov Officials recently tested positive for corona virus has revealed a lot about Nigerian hatred towards people in the realm of affairs, I've seen many satirical comments and many celebrating the bad news on social media platforms...after the war of corona is won, our leaders should sit down and deliberate on how to make Nigeria great again. Nigerians are not smiling at all

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Centcanada: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2020
A time will come and the zoo shall fall. Its obvious its falling. Biafra will rise like a light and it will shall to all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Originality007: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:
The meeting was attended by 16 out of the 20 governors of the ruling party, including Babagana Zulum (Borno), Babajide Sanwo Olu (Lagos), Dapo Abiodun (Ogun), Godwin Obaseki (Edo), Atiku Bagudu (Kebbi), Abubakar Badaru (Jigawa), Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (Kwara), Abdullahi Sule (Nasarawa), Mohammed Sani (Niger) and Simon Lalong (Plateau). Others were Rotimi Akeredolu ( Ondo), Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano), Adegboyega Oyetola (Osun), Aminu Masari (Katsina), Hope Uzodinma(Imo) and Inuwa Yahaya (Gombe)

Thy will be done oh God!!

Someone said Abba Kyari is our freedom fighter. We will mould him here in IMO State to honour him.

lolz...
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by seunmsg(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Even you? shocked shocked shocked.

Do you know the numbers of innocent people that work in Aso Rock? Do you know the numbers of experts that have one thing or the other to do in the villa? What has happened to our humanity? Smh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Sanchez01: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Can't just wait for Buhari to test positive to COVID-19. A reenactment of June 8, 1988 will unfold. cool
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Meedon: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2020
God save our souls

Resident Evil
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by proclinician: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Abba kyari is our national hero. The labour of our hero who brought corona where we want it to be will not be in vain. All those that came in contact with him will all die. In those hospitals they neglected they will die painfully and slowly. All hail Abba kyari. Rip soonest bastards of aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Martinola(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2020
I smell stupidity
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Antoeni(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2020
May God Help the Owner Of this Cap

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Buhari is coughing? grin grin
See as the thing dey sweet me for bodi. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Sanchez01: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2020
AkeNathan:

Inwardly, i wish kyari and buhari dies of it.

If only one of them passes, the government will still be strong. Two of them are the presidents.

I am too afraid to say it out though
Fret not. Kyari made sure the virus is well circulated within Aso Rock. From Buhari to Yaya Bello, to others that are close to the so called presidency. The passing of Buhari is all that matters. The moment that happens, the advantage of government the Cabal has will crumble like a pack of cards.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by davades(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2020
How many of them don get Corona now?
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by ugolinze123(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2020
God save us all
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by lugo99(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Las Las we go die all and we go restart am all over again... E no go beta for all our leaders in the world and 9ja in particular...

2020... Earth go reset back to 0000..
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by absoluteSuccess: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Hmm

Time to build strong immune system, be conscious of hygiene on hourly basis. I have been using a herbal spice called Amarada, it's very good and the candid truth is that its made of garlic and other medicinal spices.

It's without the odour peculiar with garlic aftereffects. Good for sexual health, weight management, body pains and menstrual and hormonal issues. You can think of getting it as part of your recipes for strong immunity.

This season calls for care. Just 3k.

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by enemyofprogress: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2020
The guy na carrier and he has chaired it round all the people he met, from his boss down to others. Una never see anything. Our God is good.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Karleb(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2020
All I can do is grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Our leaders are used to giving decree but not following it.

Serves them right! angry
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by content208: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:

Wail? Nah

This is just the reality.. Things they should have done but they ignored, they will all be treated at dilapidated hospitals

For your information, those people you call wailees were also expressing reality.

Now that Buhari,'s dumbness as a leader is about hitting you directly, you now see wailing as reality? You are a hypocrite. And all of you will eat the fruits of your wickedness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by gambia(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Please enough of this KYARI matter, can't we move on?? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by chiiraq802(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2020
President Abba Kyari sharing Corona virus back to back like a science student.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by lawalosky(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

this is actually coming from one of our NL mod.
Seun time to do the needful
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by playapayaski: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2020
Corona to all of them! I didn't see jagaban there o, David mark and the likes, all of them to hang, fuckingg traitors and killers of the nation to hang by CORONA.. Y'all will burn and rot, all of u.. Kill dem all.
Sorry to the relatives, but they must die, the revolution is NOW..

Oh and if you don't like the job of CORONA in ASO ROCK so far, u can sit back, relax and wait with a can of juice on d line of people waiting for CORONA to give a fvckk

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by enemyofprogress: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Buhari is coughing? grin grin
See as the thing dey sweet me for bodi. grin grin
me too. Now i can inherit Aisha wey i don dey eye since
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by somehow: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Maybe you are preparing to be one.
You obviously do not know the meaning of Karma.
AkeNathan:

Sad for you i'm not.

I'm only asking for karma to take it's place
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Chidex50(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Realadey:
I don't know why Buhari wouldn't say the truth,if he has this thing he should tell us the truth.

Someone you've been wishing death for long,if he tells you what you want to hear.Believe you me,you'll be happy!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Xerona Duke Celebrates 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.