Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus (71530 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by CSTR2: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
You better go and self isolate for 14 days according to the rules.
Aunty oversabi.

Don't let me catch you outside.
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by CSTR2: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Bleach on its own will destroy any microorganism, be it viral or bacteria, through high oxidising action.
That is what is used as the standard of choice in labs anywhere in the world.

Alcohol is the next best thing because it is milder and can be applied to the skin.

Using bleach, alcohol and dettol together is stupid even if you are a professor of medicine with a PhD in epidemiology.
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by binta239: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by creamylicious(f): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:
Yes, Corona virus has affected the way we greet our loved ones.

On a serious note,i wonder what a lady at that age is still looking for in her parents' house.

And i also wonder the kind of work she does.

Evening newspaper... And here I was feeling bad that I was still squatting with my colleague instead of being with my parents.... This evening newspaper life ain't easy

-- UnaToto, 2020
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mixing bleach, dettol and ethanol though. Which kind of scientist is she embarassed
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
jaymichael:
Dettol isn't just anti bacterial. It kills a whole range of micro organisms including corona virus. Go read the label again. Whether it kills the COVID-19 strain of corona virus is another thing.

Ok...
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Yep, she's going into isolation within d house. All these were pre-isolation things grin
She baf join o cheesy

@ the bolded line - Corona can't stop you, badest guy ! grin
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by placeofallure(f): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:

On a serious note,i wonder what a lady at that age is still looking for in her parents' house.

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020

She could be married. The fact that you're married doesn't mean you can't visit your parents any time you so wish. Your parents' house is always home. Na oversabi dey worry you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by kay4kay: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020

The parents knows she is doing olosho that's why they are sanitizing her
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by mrwonlasewonie: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020
you can go and chase her away from her parents house alayini ilakaye.iwo ni morning newspaper ABI?
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Godpikin4real(f): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020

Y don't u come and marry and die inside her since ure a Toto addict.
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by KenModi(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020
m

How da fvck is it your business?!

YourToto!!
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
crackkhaus:
They didn't even tell the man of the house to wear something more appropriate before videotaping and sharing this on social media.

See boxers... grin

LMAO! The man was in his house... and his oversabi children decided to record, taking no concern for their father's appearance! Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by kiddapunk: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020
If you're fortunate to be married, shut the Bleep up! Not everyone finds love quickly
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by unibenakpos(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
i love the love in their family
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by binta378: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by binta740: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by binta111: 1:28am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by binta381: 2:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by oldroad: 5:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
damnnnnnnn mumuuuuuu
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by mickelkingz(m): 6:02am On Mar 26, 2020
They will surely over do.. and joke
Nonsense.. to make others think Corona virus is not real.. anyway God protect us
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by SKYQUEST(m): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

Bros cam daun, he has a point. Mixture of chemicals, their separate actions known or not, cannot be predicted until the reaction has been done. He raised a valid observation which may be true or false, but cannot be thrown out until these combo have been experimented.
I'd definitely try his thoughts out next time I'm in my laboratory.
Thank you

This is the kind of argument we should be having in this forum; this how people become creative and inventive!
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Harunabisanti(m): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2020
This is comedic wink
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by bigiyaro(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2020
crackkhaus:
They didn't even tell the man of the house to wear something more appropriate before videotaping and sharing this on social media.

See boxers... grin
when you see death coming, your boxers won't matter.
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by IamMoreno(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2020
UnaToto:

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020

How can someone be this dump
Guy ur brain needs sanitizer
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by crackkhaus: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

LMAO! The man was in his house... and his oversabi children decided to record, taking no concern for their father's appearance! Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Second time you're agreeing with me, hope this time it didn't make you feel as bad as it did the last time. cheesy

Me I'm just counting sha, woz my own..
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by sweetrace(f): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2020
UnaToto:

And i also wonder the kind of work she does

-- UnaToto, 2020

Ugly hearted baboon!!! Are her parents complaining
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by PRINTIKANIGERIA: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2020
UnaToto:

Evening newspaper...

Watch out for this dude
kiss

-- UnaToto, 2020
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2020
crackkhaus:

Second time you're agreeing with me, hope this time it didn't make you feel as bad as it did the last time. cheesy

Me I'm just counting sha, woz my own..

Lol. I saw how you were cheering NextD18 the other day. I was just shaking my head.
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by crackkhaus: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. I saw how you were cheering D18 the other day. I was just shaking my head.
Well it's all allowed I guess.

I can cheer-on opinions which I share, and you can like me on some days while hating my guts on other days. grin

1 Like

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
crackkhaus:

Well it's all allowed I guess.

I can cheer-on opinions which I share, and you can like me on some days while hating my guts on other days. grin

Exactly as it is. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out This Marriage Picture. / Can Someone Miss Their Period For 2 Mths & Nt Pregnant. / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.