Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus (71490 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Meedon: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Thryphosa post=87758127][/quote]

Yeah Ghetto Mansion Got Him Covered
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
crackkhaus:
They didn't even tell the man of the house to wear something more appropriate before videotaping and sharing this on social media.

See boxers... grin

That is absolutely an indecent dressing while videotaping
If it is women naw, everybody will be talking

1 Like

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Meedon: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
RuddyFusion:

And death later came for PAC....

Nigga don't disrespect the GOAT
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Fikayoige(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Meedon:

I See No Changes

all i see is racist faces
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by dochenaj: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
why Not go Marry Her, So she can Leave!
Why are you replying that degenerate?

He is lucky Nairaland has no downvotes, it would have thought him to see how stupid his post sounded.
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by vioment: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Doesn't make sense. Not good.

Part of the solution from this should be cheering her up to help boost her immune in addition to other measures. Doing all these paranoia might boost it in other ways.

You that is making someone else feel uncomfortable, might even be a super spreader.
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by dochenaj: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Please house who pays the medical bill of a convid19 patient in Nigeria? The matter don red
The patient of course. We have no Government. Our democracy should be defined as "Government is the people on their own".
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
adioolayi:

What are you saying? Do you know the mixing ratio? Corrosive nature of the mixture..if it's mild on the skin or not That woman there has a PhD in Microbiology...a FULL-TIME Scientists by profession. don't say what you don't know

A so called scientist mixing ethanol and bleach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH1h0oWjark

This is just an eejit on social media

Don't go and kill yourself before the virus does
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by franksunny(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
And this is at front page for what? Joke i guess. What if she is infected already?
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:
Yes, Corona virus has affected the way we greet our loved ones.

On a serious note,i wonder what a lady at that age is still looking for in her parents' house.

And i also wonder the kind of work she does.

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020
How did you come up with all these?

1 Like

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by princeababuar(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:

On a serious note,i wonder what a lady at that age is still looking for in her parents' house.

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020
what's your business ni?

1 Like

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by piagetskinner(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
crackkhaus:
They didn't even tell the man of the house to wear something more appropriate before videotaping and sharing this on social media.

See boxers... grin

Like say he shit for boxers
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by litaninja(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Is it your father's house?
Does your father actually have a house
UnaToto:

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020

2 Likes

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin grin
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by nextstep(m): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:

From the convo, she came from Lagos... either visiting, or doing what some are doing - returning to villa to avoid stories.
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Dexlomo: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

See boxers... grin

Oga, thank God say no be tear, tear, patch, patch...
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto:

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020

She's a serving corp member returning home because of the fear of coronavirus. Govt says stay at home, ure asking what she's doing in her Father's house, is it your house?!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

See boxers... grin

The parents actually did not know their younger daughter was filming them (and she shared it without their knowledge!). It was a real video and the are actually not happy (esp. d dad who raised your point) the thing is trending. They've been receiving calls left right and centre grin They were only trying to safeguard their family!

2 Likes

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
obojememe:
over sabi

No oversabi here, this is exactly what should be done to everyone coming from a corona state or not.

Sanitize all stuffs brought into the house, bath before entering the house and send cloths for washing immediately!
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
ornicus:
Microbiologist?

And she is mixing dettol, bleach and ethanol?

Dettol is antibacterial

Ethanol works well on its own

Mixing bleach with other chemicals can reduce its potency

Nonsense

She actually used sodium hypochlorite as the main ingredient, the other two just for backups grin.
But I feel your point, they could antagonize each other and being chemicals on their own, they could form and unwanted non-potent complex/product. Nice thought! Maybe next time I enter the lab I'd try it out. Thank you once again
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
They are just being dramatic if the lady is not isolated for proper observation. The fact that she looks healthy and all that does not mean she is not having it. Lagos is a high risk state therefore, the best to do in their situation is to isolate and observe her for numbers of days or they go for covid 19 test outrightly.

Yep, she's going into isolation within d house. All these were pre-isolation things grin
She baf join o cheesy
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
adioolayi:

What are you saying? Do you know the mixing ratio? Corrosive nature of the mixture..if it's mild on the skin or not That woman there has a PhD in Microbiology...a FULL-TIME Scientists by profession. don't say what you don't know

Bros cam daun, he has a point. Mixture of chemicals, their separate actions known or not, cannot be predicted until the reaction has been done. He raised a valid observation which may be true or false, but cannot be thrown out until these combo have been experimented.
I'd definitely try his thoughts out next time I'm in my laboratory.
Thank you
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by crackkhaus: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
sunnyeinstein:

The parents actually did not know their younger daughter was filming them (and she shared it without their knowledge!). It was a real video and they are actually not happy (esp. d dad who raised your point) the thing is trending. They've been receiving calls left right and centre grin They were only trying to safeguard their family!
I thought as much.. lol
With the way both parents were dressed, him especially, that child should not have posted this on the internet.

Social media generation, SMH...

2 Likes

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by PastorandMentor(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
UnaToto is always everywhere. Your Toto
UnaToto:

Evening newspaper...

-- UnaToto, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by adioolayi(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
ornicus:

A so called scientist mixing ethanol and bleach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH1h0oWjark

This is just an eejit on social media

Don't go and kill yourself before the virus does
What is the strength of the ethanol, the concentration V/V of the mixing ratio of ethanol and the bleach, in both the Video the op shared and the YouTube you shared
That's what determines if the solution is mild or dangerous....that's my point. You and I don't know!
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by dayleke: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
The girl resemble her mama very well o.....
No DNA testing needed.
grin
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

I thought as much.. lol
With the way both parents were dressed, him especially, that child should not have posted this on the internet.

Social media generation, SMH...

Abi naa, she actually did it in good faith, all these social media shidren cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
adioolayi:
What is the strength of the ethanol, the concentration V/V of the mixing ratio of ethanol and the bleach, in both the Video the op shared and the YouTube you shared
That's what determines if the solution is mild or dangerous....that's my point. You and I don't know!

you cannot safely mix ethanol and bleach.
accept you have no fking idea what you're talking about

this idiot with her rubbish skit is capable of killing gullible nigerians like you who have no reasoning faculty
two years ago, you would be arguing about volume of salt required to safely bath in to kill ebola

instead of following internet 'microbiologists' go and google on mixing bleach with water

i did this yesterday as i have bought two jugs of bleach and am preparing for surface sanitization

google is your friend, not some jokers who want laughs on the internet

before you or anyone else who read this thread inhales HCL
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by crackkhaus: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
armyofone:
What are you preventing us from seeing ?
Lol, how do you mean?
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by gbengaizzHe: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
adioolayi:

The man is a professor too.. very nice man
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by dazzlingd(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hope they did not forget to sanitize her mouth and boobs....because the babe has eaten some delicious meal at her bfs place before coming home
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by jaymichael(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
ornicus:
Microbiologist?

And she is mixing dettol, bleach and ethanol?

Dettol is antibacterial

Ethanol works well on its own

Mixing bleach with other chemicals can reduce its potency

Nonsense
Dettol isn't just anti bacterial. It kills a whole range of micro organisms including corona virus. Go read the label again. Whether it kills the COVID-19 strain of corona virus is another thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out This Marriage Picture. / Can Someone Miss Their Period For 2 Mths & Nt Pregnant. / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.