Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus (71866 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by crackkhaus: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Exactly as it is. wink
It must all be so confusing for your emotions... to have to like and hate me at the same time. cheesy
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:17am On Mar 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

It must be all be so confusing for your emotions... to have to like and hate me at the same time. cheesy

Lol. Life's full of opposites, anyway.
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by crackkhaus: 12:32am On Mar 27, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Life's full of opposites, anyway.
Ahh yes.

Well, let's see where this ying-yang situation leads.
Full-on hate, or full-on like...who knows grin

1 Like

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

Ahh yes.

Well, let's see where this ying-yang situation leads.
Full-on hate, or full-on like...who knows grin

Can’t be full-on hate. I never hated the person who stole my combined (SS1 to SS3) Economics note a few weeks to WAEC, let alone you, who, when love happens and reality hits, you’ll be absolutely divorced from those skewed views! cheesy
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by crackkhaus: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Can’t be full-on hate. I never hated the person who stole my combined (SS1 to SS3) Economics note a few weeks to WAEC, let alone you, who, when love happens and reality hits, you’ll be absolutely divorced from those skewed views! cheesy
See this quack psychologist. gringrin

So by your reckoning, love has not happened to me?
Tell me something I don't know...

Only in the mind of someone who's head is stuck in the clouds, will love be interpreted to mean that a man should let women take him for a ride. cheesy

Trust me girl, I am more firmly rooted in reality than you will ever be. cool

1 Like

Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

See this quack psychologist. gringrin

So by your reckoning, love has not happened to me?
Tell me something I don't know...

Only in the mind of someone who's head is stuck in the clouds, will love be interpreted to mean that a man should let women take him for a ride. cheesy

Trust me girl, I am more firmly rooted in reality than you will ever be. cool

Lmao @quack psychologist. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by crackkhaus: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lmao @quack psychologist. grin grin grin grin grin
Yes na, you were trying to do native-doctor therapy on me. grin

I'm even the one with more information about you enough to poke at your psychology, considering that I've read some random stuff before from your diary.
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

Yes na, you were trying to do native-doctor therapy on me. grin

I'm even the one with more information about you enough to poke at your psychology, considering that I've read some random stuff before from your diary.

Urrghh! sad
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by crackkhaus: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Urrghh! sad
I can't tell, is this a I'm disgusted urrghh or an I'm embarrassed urrghh?
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

I can't tell, is this a I'm disgusted urrghh or an I'm embarrassed urrghh?

Urrggh like... "not the diary again. Doing me in."
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by crackkhaus: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Urrggh like... "not the diary again. Doing me in."
cheesycheesy

At least now you see I have enough raw-material on you.
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

cheesycheesy

At least now you see I have enough raw-material on you.

Lol
Re: A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus by ZonefreeAsshole: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Kriss216:

Lol

No problem with this your royal shamelessness Zonefree / Davash222 right?

Since you obviously don't care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Storms Hotel, Finds His Wife Cheating On Him With A Certain Big Man / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.