Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus (66913 Views)

Speaker Frank Okiye: Hope Uzodinma Wants To Forcefully Take Over Edo Assembly / Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by GARWOR2019: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
I don isolate. No visit me

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by OlawaleBammie: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#990000][/color]
Please Read about ID2020 you will understand what is really going on.
wat is id2020 all about??
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by jaxxy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
ideabuilder:
And where is that Pastor that wanted to travel to China to combat coronavirus.

I think he’s gone into self quarantine grin
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Izigha(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
yusufu16:
This virus seem to target only the big men and politicians. The selections though hmmm
This is the misconceptions that is going to kill a lot of people. The virus do not know who is rich or who is a politician. This are the people that have access to testing for now. If you go to Ikeja and test 500 people there will be some that will test positive
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Donwealth25(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmmm,... Dis is getting out of hand by d day bt d funny thing is dt it's affecting d politicians
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Godsonkemz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked
Restructuring has started taking place.
I told someone, Nigeria would be great again after restructuring.
It is good to be optimistic.
That's if you survive the epidemic.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Xisnin(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:
Any president, Governors, Senators, House of reps members that tested positive to the virus should be taken to the hospitals they have built in their respective states

undecided undecided
Bad advice.
So they can infect the poor folks currently on admission?

They should be isolated in an empty uncompleted building.

1 Like

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
NoSidonLook:
That MannaBBGrills nigga be commenting like it is story book he is posting.

angry

I bow o...justifying his stipend

1 Like

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by ToyinDipo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Corona is doing well so far in Nigeria, but I hope the relatively low count rate among the masses so far is not due to being untested.

1 Like

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Daum: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
sylve11:

Na which kind hustling dey even carry them go Italy sef? undecided cool

Any hustle as long as if dem send 100 euro to Naija e go turn 40k wen fit feed a family for more than 3 weeks....isn't that magical
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by guy222: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Which means our governor don get am
Anyway! I know so many people is gonna come out positive in Edo state because presently only hospitals in Abuja, Lagos and Edo have the capacity to test for the virus
And for all those celebrating that only the elites are testing positive. Don't celebrate yet
The common man is not willing to go for test. Most people in da street are already positive
Only the elites are going for test!

And they are going to to recover fast because they won't be at the back of the queue for treatment and ventilator

Damnnn. Although my sisters bought hand sanitizer

But let me just continue to drink my 33 beer and wait for death! No money for Heineken anymore
Damnnn all die na die
bros abeg shift for me make i sidon, bar man abeg bring one bottle of legend for me and one bottle of heineken for this Damnnn niggarrr. bros abeg no smoke the weed finish ooh, i dey come make i go piss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Shyguy500(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
I hope this isn't the end of mankind,smh!
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Astark: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
guy222:
bros abeg shift for me make i sidon, bar man abeg bring one bottle of legend for me and one bottle of heineken for this Damnnn niggarrr. bros abeg no smoke the weed finish ooh, i dey come make i go piss
if gulder dey bring 1 too and add pepper soup.

Life too short to carry everything for head
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by sylve11: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Daum:

Any hustle as long as if dem send 100 euro to Naija e go turn 40k wen fit feed a family for more than 3 weeks....isn't that magical

obobi! cool
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Kobicove(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
doffman:
E be like say Our creator want to punish our politician ..

So you think it's only politicians that are getting it?
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by clevybrown(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
ruggedtimi:
this virus no be joke!! We should stop making funny comments. Stay safe
So how will ur serious comments here stop them from contracting it? angry undecided
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by PRINTIKANIGERIA: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nigeria is now like the biblical Thomas that refused to believe what he heard until he sees with his eyes.
Now they have seen it

but wait!
@PRINTIKA.NG (IG)
We can actually print this.
After all , we are EVERYTHING PRINTS
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Heffalump(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Restructuring has started taking place.

I told someone, Nigeria would be great again after restructuring.

It is good to be optimistic.

I sincerely agreed with you. May God survive the good leaders in governance so that Nigeria can be great again cry

1 Like

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Chummynoni(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Which means our governor don get am
Anyway! I know so many people gonna come out positive in Edo state because presently only hospitals in Abuja, Lagos and Edo have the capacity to test for the virus
And for all those celebrating that only the elites are testing positive. Don't celebrate yet
The common man is not willing to go for test. Most people in da street are already positive
Only the elites are going for test!

And they are going to recover fast because they won't be at the back of the queue for treatment and ventilator

Damnnn. Although my sisters bought hand sanitizer

But let me just continue to drink my 33 beer and wait for death! No money for Heineken anymore
Damnnn all die na die
lol. this guy no go kill me
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by lamalang(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
i wish corona virus go help us do revolution in Nigeria, it seems elites are the one testing positive
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Xisnin(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
His travel history will most likely reveal that he just returned from abroad

Evil politicians importing disaster to thier people

Where're the other idiotsss who posited, particularly here on NL, that the disease doesn't affect blacks
They have gone under or changed their tune to endtime gloom and doom prophesies.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by wink2015(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
The speaker of the Edo state House of Assembly, Frank Okiye, has tested positive to Coronavirus. Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu, disclosed this Wednesday while briefing journalists.

He said the state is taking measures to tackle further spread of the virus in the state.

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-edo-speaker-tests-positive.html

Mr Speaker ?

How did you get the coronavirus?

Did you sleep with Italy prostitute?
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Let's keep praying for this deadly virus not to be rampant in our own country like its in Italy or Spain.. And no matter how bad it's, it will never come our way of life or ever know it direction to our lifetime amen.. And May Almighty God continue to be protecting and securing us and our entire household from it amen
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by lagdmark(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

They are the only ones with the access to the testing kits brought in by Jack Ma. That is what I feel.

If a thorough testing process will get carried out, the shock at the number of cases will make Cuba relocate to Nigeria.
Not true. Those Nigerians who had the access to fly to Europe and USA and back as they like imported the virus because the government did not act on time
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by AkuOlisa: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
OlawaleBammie:

wat is id2020 all about??

Just read about it.
Use other search engines apart from Google
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by AkuOlisa: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
post=87753436:

Okay, we will do that ASAP.
Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Ladyvin(f): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
LUGBE:
May God help us

Amen
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Julietlove95(f): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Omg
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
lagdmark:

Not true. Those Nigerians who had the access to fly to Europe and USA and back as they like imported the virus because the government did not act on time

From a report I read, we have only tested 200 people before the arrival of the kit, which is no where good enough to determine the magnitude of spread.

We need to wait and see.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Julietlove95(f): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Omg this shit is getting real
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#990000][/color]

Alright.
Noted.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) / Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.