Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus (66916 Views)

Speaker Frank Okiye: Hope Uzodinma Wants To Forcefully Take Over Edo Assembly / Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Entom(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
He should travel to Uk or China for treatment grin grin grin grin
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
kollinz1234:
Hmmm na wa o

Abeg who has a cave in his village? I want to check if I can leave there.

If a whole Abba Kyari can get Corona, then God's judgement is real. Let us pray for Nigeria.
fear-fear pesin grin

Wetin concern you, concern them na?
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Angrymode: 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:
Any president, Governors, Senators, House of reps members that tested positive to the virus should be taken to the hospitals they have built in their respective states

undecided undecided

GBAM
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by yarimo(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
kollinz1234:
Hmmm na wa o

Abeg who has a cave in his village? I want to check if I can leave there.

If a whole Abba Kyari can get Corona, then God's judgement is real. Let us pray for Nigeria.
bro just come sambisa forest a lot of caves they there.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
TallPck1:
The virus be like MTN

Everywhere you go.

Meanwhile keeping a social distance Had been with us for especially among the rich and poor. This virus clarifies it more now.

I'm more concerned about the masses and I also wish the good politicians that have the virus quick recovery. But the bad once.................

Die by fire.

No politician is good my friend
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Seventy7kings: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Which means our governor don get am
Anyway! I know so many people gonna come out positive in Edo state because presently only hospitals in Abuja, Lagos and Edo have the capacity to test for the virus
And for all those celebrating that only the elites are testing positive. Don't celebrate yet
The common man is not willing to go for test. Most people in da street are already positive
Only the elites are going for test!

And they are going to recover fast because they won't be at the back of the queue for treatment and ventilator. Infact Them fit even oppress us carry the ventilator go elites and politicians house. But we real niggarrrs nor go green allow them! We die here
Damnnnnn

Damnnn. Although my sisters bought hand sanitizer

But let me just continue to drink my 33 beer and wait for death! No money for Heineken anymore
Damnnn all die na die
dammnnn! You're a real niggarrr! grin It seems people who smoke weed are far ahead of others when it comes to reasoning. I just dey pity people wey dey wish covid-19 for our politicians. Many poor citizen go don catch am but them never go do test, na why them dey happy say top politicians don dey get corona. Them never reason reach level say politicians go survive am but the poor mass no go fit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Mitocyan: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
yeah, it is a possibility that lots of common men on the streets could already be carrying the virus but they can't know because none of the few centers available for testing would test a common man that has not started showing symptoms, has not had contact with a known positive in the last few days or does not have a travel history to high-risk countries in the last few days.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Which means our governor don get am
Anyway! I know so many people gonna come out positive in Edo state because presently only hospitals in Abuja, Lagos and Edo have the capacity to test for the virus
And for all those celebrating that only the elites are testing positive. Don't celebrate yet
The common man is not willing to go for test. Most people in da street are already positive
Only the elites are going for test!

And they are going to recover fast because they won't be at the back of the queue for treatment and ventilator. Infact Them fit even oppress us carry the ventilator go elites and politicians house. But we real niggarrrs nor go green allow them! We die here
Damnnnnn

Damnnn. Although my sisters bought hand sanitizer today

But let me just continue to drink my 33 beer and wait for death! No money for Heineken anymore
Damnnn all die na die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Hoodbilonia: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tha end is here
Hahahahaha
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by yeman1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
Una never know anything... sebi dey tell una to close border, and they never like to invest on our health centre here in Nigeria.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by einsteine(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
doffman:
E be like say Our creator want to punish our politician ..

You don do test?
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by doffman: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kobicove:

So you think it's only politicians that are getting it?
No , for politician to get it , that means God is passing message to them .
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Adewale0976: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
see below
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by jacoik(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
ideabuilder:
And where is that Pastor that wanted to travel to China to combat coronavirus.

lolxxxxx hahahaha omo na since I dey use eye search for him oooooo and the worst case is that after this virus might have gone he will still have his brainwashed members intact with him
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by seangy4konji: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
They will all pay for their wins in this life time for the way they have maltreated Nigerians.

At least a source of sorrow to their children also..
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Ayobami7(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
见过
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by TechCapon(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
sanemind2:
quick recovery and wish him well

meanwhile

you can get HD movies for your watching pleasure if you are in Port Harcourt,check signature
how much per movie
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by 12inchess: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
From a facebook post:
The so called ordinary Nigerians shouldn't rejoice that the rich and powerful are the ones falling victim now. You're only hearing about them because they have names media recognises.

Fortunately, the underfunded and poorly equipped hospitals in the country will still give them 99% of attention, leaving millions of populace with 'next to nothing attention'. Hence, the poor masses still remains the greatest victims at the end of its all. So, wish no man evil at this moment and wish all well in times like this.

Out there on the street, many poor masses are already carriers without knowing. The virus do not discriminate.

We all should apply recommended caution and keep praying because prayers works and continues working.

Asim ka ngwakwa unu o���
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by SyndyB(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
That was since yesterday morning na
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by sanemind2(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
TechCapon:
how much per movie
l do charge per gb
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by zedman1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
TallPck1:
The virus be like MTN

Everywhere you go.

Meanwhile keeping a social distance Had been with us for especially among the rich and poor. This virus clarifies it more now.

I'm more concerned about the masses and I also wish the good politicians that have the virus quick recovery. But the bad once.................

Die by fire.
Sadly, it started this way in almost all countries affected. Poor man no de travel but if you do your maths very well you would have no cause to jubilate if it affects any elite because las las we go all hear am. It's a chain reaction.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by TechCapon(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
sanemind2:
l do charge per gb
how much. I stay close to garrison. 32gb
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by sanemind2(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
TechCapon:
how much. I stay close to garrison. 32gb
32gb small sha,l tot is hard drive,but no p,u can chat up on whatsapp lets talk,l mite be in garrison tomorrow
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by doffman: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
einsteine:

You don do test?

Am currently asymptomatic.
You can do your own.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by petitejolie(f): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
I love this news, next is osho baba and the governor............... This is call government virus
osho has it for sure. He virtually slept in Abba kyari office cos he wants to remain chairman
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by 9gerian: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Plus a lot of them can’t stay a month without traveling abroad; as an indication of their status.

Now we’ll see how fast they travel this time around.

Stay and develop Nigeria- Na lie! They must carry hard currencies abroad to go and shop, invest or bank.

Baba God, fighting for the masses even in this pandemic crisis.

Afterwards, nobody would have to beg them to develop Nigeria and it’s critical infrastructures angry

meum:
COVID-19 turn to elitesvirus for 9ja. Provide hospitals Dem no go hear.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by frog12: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
where he go isolate himself? in his farm? who give am? UK or kyari?
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by TechCapon(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
sanemind2:
32gb small sha,l tot is hard drive,but no p,u can chat up on whatsapp lets talk,l mite be in garrison tomorrow
okay
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
sylve11:

Na which kind hustling dey even carry them go Italy sef? undecided cool

Lol
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by 9gerian: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
We have heard.

The masses already know what to expect with this type of development, hence no news there. However, for the first time ever, the vagabonds that have and are ruling this country are stranded the same way they have been keeping the people perpetually stranded across all the basic standards of living.

This is worth celebrating because those leaders will now experience what they have continually subjected Nigerians to (with no end in sight but phoney visions of 2010, 2020, 2030 promises that can never materialize; if their level of commitment is anything to go by). The politicians could never have imagined using the same hospital facilities that millions of Nigerians depend on.

They have always seen themselves escaping to overseas at the slightest sign of danger or discomfort hence their deliberate actions and inactions that undermine the country’s infrastructure and the people’s welfare.

Glory to God for fighting for the people.

After this, they (politicians) would develop Nigeria, and very fast too!

12inchess:
From a facebook post:
The so called ordinary Nigerians shouldn't rejoice that the rich and powerful are the ones falling victim now. You're only hearing about them because they have names media recognises.

Fortunately, the underfunded and poorly equipped hospitals in the country will still give them 99% of attention, leaving millions of populace with 'next to nothing attention'. Hence, the poor masses still remains the greatest victims at the end of its all. So, wish no man evil at this moment and wish all well in times like this.

Out there on the street, many poor masses are already carriers without knowing. The virus do not discriminate.

We all should apply recommended caution and keep praying because prayers works and continues working.

Asim ka ngwakwa unu o���
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by AFONJACOW(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Buhari is just a heartless devil , for him mind this outbreak will prolong his stay in ask rock beyond 2023, we have zero outbreak just two weeks ago had it been he took proactive measure and blocked all our international airport we wouldn't have been in this sorry state, buhari is just epitome of failure
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Aladdin1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
why are these people importing coronavirus disease to nigeria na!.i just heard in the news.that the man just recently came back from uk where he contracted the virus.nnw he have come to share it to our edo poor masses. may God protect us all o!.this is funny anymore!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) / Customs Officers' Residential Quarters In Abuja (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.