Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Is Wrong With Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Men? (3035 Views)

Prostitute Orangutan Chained To Bed, Shaved Daily & Forced To Have Sex With Men / To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by 24kmagic: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
drezzyx:
Thanks for acceptance me...
LMAO...
Thanks for the acceptability grin grin shocked these categories go Dey form funny
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Oreofepeters: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
That's the last thing I will do. I'm proud of myself
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Oreofepeters:
That's the last thing I will do. I'm proud of myself
Swear very annoying. Na those rubbish make me leave Facebook.
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by cyprus000: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Meeyankee:

I tire ooo
Truth be told; Anytime i have them around me, feel like to run amuck and bash their skull open; I mean, I feel debased knowing I share same gender with those dregs.

#spit
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by cyprus000: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
drezzyx:
Thanks for acceptance me... LMAO...

Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
cyprus000:

Truth be told; Anytime i have them around me, feel like to run amuck and bash their skull open; I mean; I feel debased knowing I share same gender with those dregs.

#spit
They don’t know they don’t want to know . They always think they own a lady a maximum respect making the lady seeing as a perfect gentle man.
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Meeyankee:
Some men are becoming too weak nowadays, girl give you out her number you will thank her like your life depends on it, girl go accept you on Facebook you type thanks for accepting me, girl go fellow you back for Instagram you go type thanks for following back ,girl go fellow you back for Twitter the same thing. What is going on men?
Walai I don't give a fúck about that shit
Though I do see some of my guys do it
Reply me if you like
No respond if you like
KILOKAMI mtcheee
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Walai I don't give a fúck about that shit
Though I do see some of my guys do it
Reply me if you like
No respond if you like
KILOKAMI mtcheee
Pussy Na their gods leave them
Men will be fooling them selves because of common yash and breast.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by abumeinben(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Meeyankee:
Some men are becoming too weak nowadays, girl give you out her number you will thank her like your life depends on it, girl go accept you on Facebook you type thanks for accepting me, girl go fellow you back for Instagram you go type thanks for following back ,girl go fellow you back for Twitter the same thing. What is going on men?

You probably did that in the past, now you realise it's annoying and now you're pointing fingers.

Bros calm dan
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Peacefullove: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
PerfectMaster:
How did you come about your conclusion? Men who are Alpha are one both online and offline.
Those are simps who seek women's validation online.

SIMPs form majority about 70% based on my estimation ... This is why its hard for this ladies to admit there are real men who don't seek female attention like there life depend on it.

Each lady has many SIMPs in her Facebook inbox begging her to reply his message ...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Peacefullove: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sexytincoll:
most men who claims to be Alpha are actually simps in reality, don't be deceived by their pretentious act here.

Actually there are much more SIMPs ... And I think there will always be more SIMPs to worship women. And women will continue treating them as thrash . check those ones begging you to reply messages on Facebook or sending pm on nairaland. That's why it hard for you to accept there are men who don't depend on female attention.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
abumeinben:

You probably did that in the past, now you realise it's annoying and now you're pointing fingers.

Bros calm dan
Get this into your head boy pussy has never been my gods because I get them like say hey .
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
those are kids lol,they hoping she would recognize you dig?����
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sexytincoll:
most men who claims to be Alpha are actually simps in reality, don't be deceived by their pretentious act here.
well you might be right because of rumours of nairaland males drooling and sending pm's over Nairaland females they condemn.
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Peacefullove:

SIMPs form majority about 70% based on my estimation ... This is why its hard for this ladies to admit there are real men who don't seek female attention like there life depend on it.

Each lady has many SIMPs in her Facebook inbox begging her to reply his message ...
that is true! They are so many! Too much weak men in our generatiom, no wonder women are taking them to the cleaners

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
omale88:
those are kids lol,they hoping she would recognize you dig?����
they are controlled by their sexual appetite.
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
PerfectMaster:
well you might be right because of rumours of nairaland males drooling and sending pm's over Nairaland females they condemn.
now we are on same page,most men that aggressively display any form of Alpha attitude are actually simps with bruised ego.Real Alpha men are actually discplined men with strict principles and not some bad behaved men we have around these days claiming alpha.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
PerfectMaster:
they are controlled by their sexual appetite.
lol
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by abumeinben(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Meeyankee:

Get this into your head boy pussy has never been my gods because I get them like say hey .

I see.
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sexytincoll:
now we are on same page,most men that aggressively display any form of Alpha attitude are actually simps with bruised ego.Real Alpha men are actually discplined men with strict principles and not some bad behaved men we have around these days claiming alpha.
A man that ass lick women is a simp. What do you mean most men that display Alpha attitude are simps? Nah, Alpha male display Alpha attitude and he has ego that is why he cannot ass lick women.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sexytincoll:
What are you still doing Here? This thread na men section.
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
A man without a moderate sense of a well built ego is a simp......

Consideration of the male Ego comes first in a whole lot of things
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 26, 2020
there are ladies who use that term too not only guys.i was surprised some days ago when i accepted the addy of two ladies on facebook one of them was thanking me for accepting her addy by posting it on my timeline and chat although na our own worse pass
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by rex444(m): 12:41am On Mar 26, 2020
and U be seeing things like thanks for your acceptment , acceptation..... grammar no b here oo
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2020
rex444:
and U be seeing things like thanks for your acceptment , acceptation..... grammar no b here oo
na only aboki go write like that grin

Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by rex444(m): 12:52am On Mar 26, 2020
lefulefu:
na only aboki go write like that grin
oh no, just that am not a fan of showing unimportant things like this....I have seen oooo
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 26, 2020
rex444:
Thanks for acceptability
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by michael52573(m): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2020
This is a stupid and useless thread and the person that made it up should be flushed down a toilet. Nonsense.
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by rex444(m): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2020
Meeyankee:

Thanks for acceptability
hahahahaha
Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2020
michael52573:
This is a stupid and useless thread and the person that made it up should be flushed down a toilet. Nonsense.
Your big head no correct fufu brain

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Men? by DoubleEngine007: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2020
rex444:
and U be seeing things like thanks for your acceptment ,acceptation..... grammar no b here oo
I have seen this type before.. Very stupid people grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Dad Is A Native Doctor, Should I Be Worried? / Where Can I Buy This Seat in Lagos? / JOKOMO Manpower And Enlarger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.