Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) (150827 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard / Gaboon Viper Killed In My Neighbourhood Today / Gaboon Viper Killed By Two Young Guys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Blackfriday: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2020
michealdeco:
you're very stupid
Can't you make a point without insult?
Or do you know every thing in the world?
make una no vex nah...watin happen.
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2020
ignis:

Are you for real?
Yes o grin
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Investmentfreak: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2020
JBoss25:
so u saved this picture, weird guy grin

Perfect meme grin
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by usj(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2020
SoftDealz:
Snakes lay eggs. Probably swallowed the smaller ones.

Not all snakes. Some give birth to live babies. Gabon viper, Anaconda etc..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by OChimex: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2020
SoftDealz:

The vipers, once they are pregnant, they are about to die. The babies will grow in their belly and during birth, the babies will all drill holes thru the mother's belly and come out. boom, the mom dies.
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Blackbelly(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2020
M7even:

Don't be ignorant, venomous is different from poisonous....

I know what I typed there. Eating an animal that produces a venom capable of killing a full grown adult is a very risky venture. That it isn't poisonous doesn't make it any less dangerous

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2020
We are not learning any lessons,even after this Corona virus,we still eat snakes & bats.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by DonMekino(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2020
the father looking for u now

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Gaso6ix: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]very dangerous creature embarassedvery dangerous creature

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by dr4dre: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2020
E den happen
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by dr4dre: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2020
E don't happen
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by UKBobo(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
this shit is irritating naw, see me scratching my body
Are you going to eat those tiny ones too?
Na like this Corona virus take start for China o

If you believe that western bullshit, you must be a clown. They have been eating that food in Asia for 4,000 years. How long have we been eating bush meat. When HIV started, maybe before your time, they said it came from Africans...here this, fucking and eating monkeys. So, don't believe the white man media, there is always an agenda behind it.

I understand them on the same level I know the average Naija brain is hardwired for money and status.
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2020
UKBobo:

If you believe that western bullshit, you must be a clown. They have been eating that food in Asia for 4,000 years. How long have we been eating bush meat. When HIV started, maybe before your time, they said it came from Africans...here this, fucking and eating monkeys. So, don't believe the white man media, there is always an agenda behind it.

I understand them on the same level I know the average Naija brain is hardwired for money and status.
oga go away with your problems o, I was only being sarcastic with my comment.
Even in Nigeria, all these things are being eaten here so no big deal
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Youngsage: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2020
beeblack:
Guy you killed the whole family
Mehn... Only God. The solution to that picture is only God bro grin grin
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Spells(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2020
Later y'all will cause another virus outback abi lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by greygoblings(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2020
Kingjay007:
Waiting for lala..

What kinda snake gives birth to her young alive?
Many do, but most lays eggs.
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Breastfeed: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2020
woooooaaahhhh shocked
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2020
If you guys can eat such thing then human being is suya to you people
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by purplekayc(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Can those small. Ones be eaten?
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by hahn(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2020
Godformeeeeeee:

Lala family member spotted.

cheesy grin
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by hahn(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2020
purplekayc:
Can those small. Ones be eaten?

Yes but they have to be eaten raw
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by PinkStarsFallIn: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Kylekent59:
Garbon viper!!

One bite, you are gone.

Hope you read that post about a farmer that was bitten by a Garbon viper who later died from its venom.

Run OOo, even I that smash snakeks, when I sight Garbon, Black mamba, rattle snake, Anaconda, python, black racer, Black-necked and Mozambique spitting cobra, I run for my life.

At that stage, only two or three would make it alive, the rest will be eaten by birds, eagles, hawks, and vultures.

I hate snakes with puf puf physique.

CC: Lalasticlala
Which type of snake do u now smash when u run from almost all of em.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by shestrong(f): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
this shit is irritating naw, see me scratching my body
Are you going to eat those tiny ones too?
Na like this Corona virus take start for China o
Not even seen it and m scratching right now.
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2020
shestrong:

Not even seen it and m scratching right now.
type trypophobia on Google and thank me layer
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by shestrong(f): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
type trypophobia on Google and thank me layer
I have goosebumps right now.
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Chikaa444: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2020
beeblack:
Guy you killed the whole family

Just accept your fate nd move along
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2020
SoftDealz:
Modify your comment cos you are wrong. Some give birth to live offsprings.
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2020
Blackbelly:
How peeps eat vipers knowing fully well that they are venomous beats my imagination. Could this be as a result of hunger? I doubt!
their meat are not poison.
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by purplekayc(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2020
hahn:

Yes but they have to be eaten raw
lipsrsealed sad
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by ACE1010: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kingjay007:
Waiting for lala..

What kinda snake gives birth to her young alive?

Mind you, snake does not give birth, it lays egg, it is a reptile family grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World. / Comandclem Patentees Assembly / How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.