Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,698 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed (3367 Views)

She Gave Me A Bj But Refused To Do It Without Protection. Why? / Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. / Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by Mrop(m): 4:10am On Mar 26, 2020
A CCTV captured an alleged patient recovering from the Coronavirus receiving a ‘Mouth Action’ on his sickbed.

The unidentified man could be seen lying on his bed in the hospital and a lady who had visited him give him a massive ‘bj’.

It is very shocking and disheartening to see what people can do regardless of where they find themselves and for this couple especially, it is obvious they can’t stay away from se.x for even the shortest possible time.

From all indications, the man tactfully planned on how to get his girlfriend into the ward disregarding a possible infection on the part of the lady.

Watch the Hilarious Clip HERE

Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by illicit(m): 4:40am On Mar 26, 2020
if you are virile, it means you are fine
Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42am On Mar 26, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by uyor3: 4:59am On Mar 26, 2020
Konji is absolutely a bastard. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by Juell(m): 5:16am On Mar 26, 2020
What has corona got to do with the bandage on his head? Fake news

7 Likes

Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by Liorcadin: 5:21am On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87770535:
shocked shocked shocked
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by Humanoid01(m): 5:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Juell:
What has corona got to do with the bandage on his head? Fake news
Yeah, I was wondering too. He doesn't even have an oxygen mask on.
Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by Galaxydon1(m): 6:02am On Mar 26, 2020
I saw this on facebook since last year
Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by Gandollaar(f): 6:10am On Mar 26, 2020
I have the full video undecided
Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2020
For the uninformed ones
bj = Blow. Job
Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by coolestofall(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2020
Very necessary. The last "come" before he "goes".
Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by Mrop(m): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
For the uninformed ones
bj = Blow. Job
lol
Re: Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed by partnerinbiz3: 6:38am On Mar 27, 2020
Ehe naa. At least he will carry that one hold bodi.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Sexual Libido High? / Giving Out Phone Number Means Nothing To Women(Opinion) / 5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.