Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic (3429 Views)

She Gave Me A Bj But Refused To Do It Without Protection. Why? / Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed / Video Of ‘covid-19’ Patient Getting A ‘BJ’ In A Quarantine Hospital Surfaces. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by CUMMAN: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2018
Let me cut to the chase, I won't be explaining how exactly we met because honestly speaking Seun hasn't given me much space, so lets start.Enthusiasm, lots of saliva, fantastic suction and thoroughly enjoying having my big short joystick in her mouth,the temperature of the mouth was high i would say more than that of a p*ssy and her teeth never touched, not even once throughout the all ordeal, she locked eyes intensely locked with mine, i literally saw my all life flushing before me, there was a lot of gagging, i kept getting in that throat, harder and she never even stopped me, the sound coming out of her mouth was like she had hot cassava in her mouth and was trying to cool it down, it felt like a suction cup, until it all came out like a child had sat on one side of a colgate paste, my eyes went up and i had a spasm on my bicep, it was magical i tell you and it was actually my first at the age of twenty four, so yeah call a nerd. cool cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2018
Disgusting.
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Disgusting.
shut up

2 Likes

Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2018
chenzen:
shut up

Shut up
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shut up
shut up
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2018
chenzen:
shut up

Shut up
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shut up
shut up
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2018
chenzen:
shut up

Shut up
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shut up
shut up
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shut up
shut up
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2018
chenzen:
shut up

Shut up
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by mimimile93: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2018
CUMMAN:
[s]Let me cut to the chase, I won't be explaining how exactly we met because honestly speaking Seun hasn't given me much space, so lets start.Enthusiasm, lots of saliva, fantastic suction and thoroughly enjoying having my big short joystick in her mouth,the temperature of the mouth was high i would say more than that of a p*ssy and her teeth never touched, not even once throughout the all ordeal, she locked eyes intensely locked with mine, i literally saw my all life flushing before me, there was a lot of gagging, i kept getting in that throat, harder and she never even stopped me, the sound coming out of her mouth was like she had hot cassava in her mouth and was trying to cool it down, it felt like a suction cup, until it all came out like a child had sat on one side of a colgate paste, my eyes went up and i had a spasm on my bicep, it was magical i tell you and it was actually my first at the age of twenty four, so yeah call a nerd.[/s] cool cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked smiley smiley

Seun should start billin people before creatin a thread on nl to minimized this trash.

Op imagine if u were to pay 5k before creatin a create I know u wont do dis.
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by mimimile93: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shut up
Gud evenin. How are u?
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shut up
shut up
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:
Gud evenin. How are u?

smiley
It's morning here, Mimi.
How're you doing?
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:

Seun should start billin people before creatin a thread on nl to minimized this trash.

Op imagine if u were to pay 5k before creatin a create I know u wont do dis.

Lol. You ehn.
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:
Gud evenin. How are u?
u don see fine girl u con dey greet " good evening "this early morning... huh

lf l tear u slap eh !!!

2 Likes

Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by mimimile93: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

smiley
It's morning here, Mimi.
How're you doing?
I am doing fine. Thank you for y'all roles in my life. I am gettin better.
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

smiley It's morning here, Mimi. How're you doing?
no mind that guy
woman don format im brain
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

no mind that guy
UyaiIncomparabl:

no mind that guy
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2018
chenzen:
no mind that guy

Shut up. Who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by mimimile93: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2018
chenzen:
u don see fine girl u con dey greet " good evening "this early morning... huh

lf l tear u slap eh !!!
my time says 5:15pm
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:
I am doing fine. Thank you for y'all roles in my life. I am gettin better.

I'm glad to know you're fine.
My roles? I've done less or nothing.

How's work?
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:

Yes. I understand. Different time-zone.
Next time, you should just say 'Good day'. That covers up for all.
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shut up. Who asked you?
shut up who answered u
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:
well since u re in cotonou ...the way u greet someone in Nigeria is... good evening its 5:15 pm here in cotonou what time is it in Nigeria...

huh
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by mimimile93: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. I understand. Different time-zone.
Next time, you should just say 'Good day'. That covers up for all.
Alright.. Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:
Alright.. Thanks...
good-day is improper english... its a grammatical innuendo
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by mimimile93: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2018
chenzen:
good-day is improper english... its a grammatical innuendo

English

1 Like

Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:

English
who asked u Mr " Good evening" @ dawn
Re: Describing A BJ I Had Last Night And How It Was Sensational:a Bit Erotic by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:

English
[s]
mimimile93:

English
[/s]
mimimile93:

English
shut up

(1) (2) (Reply)

" Don't Stick To One Man" Slay Queen Advises Friends On Facebook (photos) / Another Man Dies In 'Active Service ' On Top Of Woman In Anambra Hotel(photos) / Be Very Careful The Woman You Show Love To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.