Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? (6496 Views)

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / An Igbo Man Will Rather Fail In School Rather Than See A Loud Girl Happy / 5 Ways To Make A Girl Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Leezah(f): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2020
Friendship
Emotional support
Humor
Solidarity
Conversation
Travel companionship
Affection
Listening
Sympathy
Political debate
Assistance on projects
Defense from a hostile world
Celebration of success
Help in a crisis
Children
Hugs
Repairs
Home cooking
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Why do you assume that a woman, girlfriends, sister, and mom are "more thoughtful and sensitive to her reds"? Women can be thoughtless, narcissistic, indifferent, and even abusive just like men can.

It sounds like you've fallen into the superstitious belief that men and women are so intrinsically different that men can not understand women and women can not understand men. That's total nonsense.

Men are people. Women are people. What can men offer women? Same thing that people offer people. Kindness, compassion, support, understanding, empathy, companionship, friendship, love, inspiration, motivation, vulnerability, intimacy, and all the other things that make interpersonal relationships awesome.
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Petyprincess(f): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2020
Surprise gift like
Car
IPhone
House
Surprise trip etc

2 Likes

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Hhenryy: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2020
More money
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Peeress:

Keep lying and deceiving yourself. Are you no longer funmisticqueen2 toy boy? The one she ordered to buy her a refrigerator on the last Valentine's day and you sheepishly do, even though it was against your wish. Of course, she bragged about having you satisfied her selfish wish against your freewill and wish for a relationship that was about a month old then. Don't you have relatives who can give you good advice?

The same Fumi who is known all over Nairaland for her open declaration that it is money that can make her date a man, respect him and stay happy with him. Two of you are deceiving yourselves. Maybe you indirectly called her a mofo here since she is the type after money.

You keep making claim of being an alpha male off Nairaland, yet anyone with little sense can see that you are just a toy in Fumi's hands. Or, are you cooking something to serve her later in the relationship?
you are really small minded. Better get out and focus on your deadbeat life instead of hating your betters.

Don't choke on your malice on the way out.

1 Like

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by kollinzgee(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Freelane33:
90 percent of you won’t believe this but try it pls , treat them like a piece of shits . They will still come back to you . Eat their food without any compliment ( no so sweet ) , ( no you’re beautiful nothing nothing ) , just try to be a crazy asshole , they ( 90 percent of ladies or gf(s)) will keep finding a way to make sure you love them and show it . Even if you do and you know down in your heart that you love them . Don’t show it . Let’s them work on how to make you love them till eternity . Men ain’t cheap . Let’s make them know ahahahah a . Let’s be an assholes together

werey grin grin
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Peeress(f): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you are really small minded. Better get out and focus on your deadbeat life instead of hating your betters.

Don't choke on your malice on the way out.

I wonder how you can best a happily married woman like me with grown up children, a PhD holder, and a bank executive director.

4 Likes

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by kollinzgee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Riele:

Apart from money its still money Olodo .

This girl i pity any boy that will toast you cry
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Leezah(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
cheesy
Peeress:

I wonder how you can best a happily married woman like me with grown up children, a PhD holder, and a bank executive director.
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Peeress:

So, that's what you tell yourself to sleep at night!

Since you believe that you are an old crone, then who am I to knock off your delusions without a paid consultation? undecided

Many are mad but few are in yabaleft.

1 Like

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by baralatie(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Riele:

Reading
Traveling
Sleeping
Dancing
Singing
Money
Talking
na wa o!
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by biotechshola(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Leezah:
Friendship
Emotional support
Humor
Solidarity
Conversation
Travel companionship
Affection
Listening
Sympathy
Political debate
Assistance on projects
Defense from a hostile world
Celebration of success
Help in a crisis
Children
Hugs
Repairs
Home cooking
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Why do you assume that a woman, girlfriends, sister, and mom are "more thoughtful and sensitive to her reds"? Women can be thoughtless, narcissistic, indifferent, and even abusive just like men can.

It sounds like you've fallen into the superstitious belief that men and women are so intrinsically different that men can not understand women and women can not understand men. That's total nonsense.

Men are people. Women are people. What can men offer women? Same thing that people offer people. Kindness, compassion, support, understanding, empathy, companionship, friendship, love, inspiration, motivation, vulnerability, intimacy, and all the other things that make interpersonal relationships awesome.

On top Wetin!?
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by baralatie(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Surprise gift like Car IPhone House Surprise trip etc
it is money

2 Likes

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Freelane33(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Bruh I’m not basic guy like you “BASIC “ . Even when I’m ready to settle , I’ll still be like this . If you think all these are rubbish then go on and make the mistake but I bet it you will come back to this platform in 5 years time to read this again . Women brain work 360 , even when you’re good to them , show loves and others they will still use you . I’m not telling you to be a bad husband okay �, but don’t show too much affection , you will get used even by the woman you got married to because you’re a “BASIC” guy .
Biglittlelois:

Only a teenager will spew all this, you need some growing up to do, and when you've fully grown, your senses will work well, its just a matter of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by baralatie(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
All round the clock attention. And no one but me only in the picture.
I can jealous for Africa o. Even if I see him [b]staring at another girl[/b., we are done! tongue
eeeh!
but you can stare at peter of p square duo bah!
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by baralatie(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
Peeress:

this advertisement is unto what purpose? to prove you are old or to say you are available or not abi you dey vex?
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by JERRY1925(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hu
Freelane33:
90 percent of you won’t believe this but try it pls , treat them like a piece of shits . They will still come back to you . Eat their food without any compliment ( no so sweet ) , ( no you’re beautiful nothing nothing ) , just try to be a crazy asshole , they ( 90 percent of ladies or gf(s)) will keep finding a way to make sure you love them and show it . Even if you do and you know down in your heart that you love them . Don’t show it . Let’s them work on how to make you love them till eternity . Men ain’t cheap . Let’s make them know ahahahah a . Let’s be an assholes together

U a young man i suppose.. When u understand a woman.. U will know how to balance things. This ur idea will just make u lose ur woman to another man.
Learn to treat ur woman good.
And if she misbehave let ur conscience tell u.. My friend u did well.

Every girl want love desperately.
But as a man.. Know how to balance ur love for a woman.
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by baralatie(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
Freelane33:
Bruh I’m not basic guy like you “BASIC “ . Even when I’m ready to settle , I’ll still be like this . If you think all these are rubbish then go on and make the mistake but I bet it you will come back to this platform in 5 years time to read this again . Women brain work 360 , even when you’re good to them , show loves and others they will still use you . I’m not telling you to be a bad husband okay �, but don’t show too much affection , you will get used even by the woman you got married to because you’re a “BASIC” guy .
so from your own experience. one can say woman or women show you banza shegi.chop you raw after they ran away.
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Freelane33(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Balance diet niii
JERRY1925:
Hu

U a young man i suppose.. When u understand a woman.. U will know how to balance things. This ur idea will just make u lose ur woman to another man.
Learn to treat ur woman good.
And if she misbehave let ur conscience tell u.. My friend u did well.

Every girl want love desperately.
But as a man.. Know how to balance ur love for a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Freelane33:

You see why I said you are still a teenager, you are so blind to your illusion you can't even see the "f" in my moniker before quoting me with the rubbish you typed......

1 Like

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Freelane33(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
(F) no wonder .lol. cheesy
Biglittlelois:

You see why I said you are still a teenager, you are so blind to your illusion you can't even see the "f" in my moniker before quoting me with the rubbish you typed......
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Freelane33(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nill, I have never been used by any woman since I have been dating . I knew the game very early. Relationship things is not just about I love . He loves . She loves . Bruh it’s not easy to be an asshole with multiples masks . Observation is a key � point . Observe the game before you .....
baralatie:

so from your own experience. one can say woman or women show you banza shegi.chop you raw after they ran away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by baralatie(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Freelane33:
Nill, I have never been used by any woman since I have been dating . I knew the game very early. Relationship things is not just about I love . He loves . She loves . Bruh it’s not easy to be an asshole with multiples masks . Observation is a key � point . Observe the game before you ....
which states clearly that a woman schooled you first.then you could not deal with the after shock then you came up with the rules to suit your ego which further complicates the case in hand

1 Like

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Peeress:

Keep lying and deceiving yourself. Are you no longer funmisticqueen2 toy boy? The one she ordered to buy her a refrigerator on the last Valentine's day and you sheepishly do, even though it was against your wish. Of course, she bragged about having you satisfied her selfish wish against your freewill and wish for a relationship that was about a month old then. Don't you have relatives who can give you good advice?

The same Fumi who is known all over Nairaland for her open declaration that it is money that can make her date a man, respect him and stay happy with him. Two of you are deceiving yourselves. Maybe you indirectly called her a mofo here since she is the type after money.

You keep making claim of being an alpha male off Nairaland, yet anyone with little sense can see that you are just a toy in Fumi's hands. Or, are you cooking something to serve her later in the relationship?
. Funny, i just wish you know her in person. Well she has my heart in her hand and that because she worth it( her sense of judgement and IQ, way she carry herself and healthy conversation). Can your boyfriend gives you all his heart?

2 Likes

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Allsingles: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
lavylilly:
Aside money what can make a girl happy in a relationship?

Give her attention.
Appreciate every of her efforts, no matter how small it may be.
Give her good sex. This includes playing with her body, her breasts, her clitoris, her neck, romancing her hair and then tell her how tight her vagina is and that's why she's irresistible to you.
Remind her how happy you are to have her in your life.
Remind her how beautiful she is with every of her outfit.
At least once in a day, give her a surprise kiss.
Hug her surprisingly from the back and hold her breasts.
From time to time, remind her how curvy she is.
These can do but don't toy with her heart.

1 Like

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
sharwama..taking her to cinema i guess..then regular shopping spree
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by lavylilly: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
angry
tydi:

And working was not found on your list.. How do you get all that if you've refused to work
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Peeress:

na wao cheesy
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by Freelane33(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nil . A born legend ( I am ) grin
baralatie:

which states clearly that a woman schooled you first.then you could not deal with the after shock then you came up with the rules to suit your ego which further complicates the case in hand
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by baralatie(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Freelane33:
Nil . A born legend ( I am ) grin
congratulations on your self discovery.so how bad was it.you caught her on top of another man or the man was on top of your girl. or she collected your money and married someone else!
how bad was it?
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by CaptainMitch: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
All these things you listed cost money
lefulefu:
sharwama..taking her to cinema i guess..then regular shopping spree

3 Likes

Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by ashawopikin(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
lavylilly:
Aside money what can make a girl happy in a relationship?
more money
Re: Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? by ashawopikin(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
coolestofall:

Must you be rude on every thread. Learn to make your point without being insultive. Enjoy!
van u blame her? Even d preek she no see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! / “i’m Not Getting Younger, I Need To Get Married” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (pic) / I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.