Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) (4436 Views)

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
The rate at which our teen girls are getting pregnant this days is so alarming that the Nigerian government shud start thinking of ways to reduce it. At my work environment, more than 4 teen girls that are below 17 are nursing mothers, nd the truth is that this getting out of hand. It's slowly turning into an epidemic and if measures aren't taken now controlling it will be near impossible in the future. Parents shud begin to take their parental responsibilities serious in order to avoid had i known 2moro. What are mothers teaching their daughters this days? What are fathers doing to curb this menace? What are the commisioners for women affairs of our various states doing abt this? Teenage pregnancy is slowly destroying families in Nigeria nd the earlier we wake up as parents the better for us.

4 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Jashub: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Blame social media and the likes of cardiB and Nickky Minaj undecided. The so called "woke" culture has destroy more females than males and until we start addressing that , be sure to see more of this ...especially in the black communities where ignorance is rife

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by EmiDior(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The rate at which our teen girls are getting pregnant this days is so alarming that the Nigerian government shud start thinking of ways to reduce it. At my work environment, more than 4 teen girls that are below 17 are nursing mothers, nd the truth is that this getting out of hand. It's slowly turning into an epidemic and if measures aren't taken now controlling it will be near impossible in the future. Parents shud begin to take their parental responsibilities serious in order to avoid had i known 2moro. What are mothers teaching their daughters this days? What are fathers doing to curb this menace? What are the commisioners for women affairs of our various states doing abt this? Teenage pregnancy is slowly destroying families in Nigeria nd the earlier we wake up as parents the better for us.
op
Are u a northener?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Blame the sperm donors who spread their seeds everywhere. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Justbehave(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Na still guys dey fvck them nah. So blame the two genders not just the females.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Apart from the fact that young girls are very wayward, some people trafficked this girls for baby making factories and they sell the babies..law enforcement are still lowkey discovering some of them

3 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Nazgul: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Parenting in this our generation is pathetic. Most parents have absolutely zero knowledge on what it takes to properly guide and counsel a child.

As long as they're paying their fees and feeding them, they believe they're doing their jobs as parents. Unfortunately, they're so wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wait for it.....

2...... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jashub:
Blame social media and the likes of cardiB and Nickky Minaj undecided. The so called "woke" culture has destroy more females than males and until we start addressing that , be sure to see more of this ...especially in the black communities where ignorance is rife
If a rich guy like C Ronaldo cannot give his son the priviledge of owning a phone at the age of 12 or 13 i think we African parents shud do more. Not giving ur teenage children phone won't kill them but it'll rather protect them against predators

5 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
EmiDior:
op
Are u a northener?
This problem is prevalent in every part of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Justbehave:
From the post did i at any point blame any gender?

2 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Justbehave(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
From the post did i at any point blame any gender?
You don't need to spelt everything out but by implication,you did without knowing.
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Jashub: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Persephone1:
Actually the girls want to date guys like Chris brown ... forgetting that guys like him dont give a fvck grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Intoboy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is apparently true,this is vigorously becoming alarming but this problem is with the parents I believe,and the once that are from a poor family are always the victim...I think I know why,when money is the motive in no time you'll fine yourself becoming something you never imagined

5 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jashub:
Actually the girls want to date guys like Chris brown ... forgetting that guys like him dont give a fvck grin
As long as Chris Brown isn't spreading seeds into ladies he doesn't care about, it is not an issue.

PS: I am trying as much as possible to relate your submission to the topic of discourse but it is hard.

2 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Jashub: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
If a rich guy like C Ronaldo cannot give his son the priviledge of owning a phone at the age of 12 or 13 i think we African parents shud do more. Not giving ur teenage children phone won't kill them but it'll rather protect them against predators
The issue isnt phones . The problem here is social media and the influencers that are there . Most kids these days go on social media to Google the likes of Cardi B, Nickky Minaj, Beyonce and all the other nudist out there. The worst part of it is that these influencers get to talk about their lives and their own beliefs . Take Cardi B for example , who openly admitted to having sex with men and drugging them before robbing them. Now what sort of example is she setting for young ladies who look up to her ...? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Jashub: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Persephone1:
As long as Chris Brown isn't spreading seeds into ladies he doesn't care about, it is not an issue.

PS: I am trying as much as possible to relate your submission to the topic of discourse but it is hard.
It's hard because you're a female and I understand that females arent really bright in the department of reasoning. So I'll excuse you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jashub:
It's hard because you're a female and I understand that females arent really bright in that department. So I'll excuse you
Lol....Coming from you, I am having a good laugh. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Intoboy:
This is apparently true,this is vigorously becoming alarming but this problem is with the parents I believe,and the once that are from a poor family are always the victim...I think I know why,when money is the motive in no time you'll fine yourself becoming something you never imagined
U made a valid point. The bible says, train up a child in the way that he shud go and when he's old he'll not depart frm it. If u smoke in the presence of ur children what r u training them to do in the future?

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jashub:
The issue isnt phones . The problem here is social media and the influencers that are there . Most kids these days go on social media to Google the likes of Cardi B, Nickky Minaj, Beyonce and all the other nudist out there. The worst part of it is that these influencers get to talk about their lives and their own beliefs . Take Cardi B for example , who openly admitted that to openly admitted to having sex with men and drugging them before robbing them. Now what sort of example is she setting for young ladies who look up to her ...? undecided
How will they have social media accounts without getting to touch the phone?

5 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Jashub: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
How will they have social media accounts without getting to touch the phone?
Oga, the problem isnt the phone. The problem is social media and the people allowed on such . When I was younger we were allowed phones and we turned out well. Secondly , restricting your kids from mobile devices is as good as restricting them from the internet through a computer which will be detrimental to their education as a whole

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by SodiumValproate: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Na hookup cause am grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Joyrider404(f): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Today I made a post on how to spot oloshos on the street..the answers I got fed my thoughts... In my area little girls below 18 are into this act most of them are pregnant... The other day I was passing I over heard 2 teen boys bargaining sex price with a girl of about 15 to 16 this really saddened me.

I think the main problem here is bad parenting when a child is given freedom at a tender age to act as they want they become hard to tame also the kind of environment they leave in, the kind of friends they mingle with .these days you see a child of 14years carrying an android phone wtf for what.
Also money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Kingcalls: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Justbehave:

U can't blame men...women are the gate keepers...but there are more badly raised women than men these days

2 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by ednut1(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2023
This is what happens when people have children they cant take care of. Parents now see it as normal for their 16 years old to fend for herself through her older boyfriends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Allison012: 12:31am On Jan 20, 2023
Persephone1:
Blame the sperm receptor who recieves the seed.

You're now blaming men abi. is it a crime for girls to close their legs? Men never forced them to get pregnant. Men never forced them to recieve their seed.

2 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Maynman: 1:12am On Jan 20, 2023
Persephone1:

Didn’t know it’s so cheap spreading seeds everywhere.
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Jan 20, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Parents shud begin to take their parental responsibilities serious in order to avoid had i known 2moro. What are mothers teaching their daughters this days? What are fathers doing to curb this menace? What are the commisioners for women affairs of our various states doing abt this? Teenage pregnancy is slowly destroying families in Nigeria nd the earlier we wake up as parents the better for us.
You sure say their fathers aren't out there also fueling this have identified? undecided

Commissioners of women's affairs to do what exactly? Sterilize the teenage girls? It would be more cost-effective to instead sterilize the makes since one male is able to impregnate numerous girls in even a 24-hour period whereas one female can only get pregnant by one male at a time - 9 months to be exact. undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Jan 20, 2023
Persephone1:
Yes, males are able to spread those around numerous times in a 24-hour period to be exact. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Kobojunkie: 1:33am On Jan 20, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U made a valid point. The bible says, train up a child in the way that he shud go and when he's old he'll not depart frm it. If u smoke in the presence of ur children what r u training them to do in the future?
Make una dey leave bible out of una foolishness abeg. How can parents who are themselves mired in ignorance and foolishness suddenly become wise enough to teach their kids wisdom? Is that even possible? undecided

How can a father, for instance, who cannot stay his dick in his marriage, teach his sons and daughters to do better than he has been able to? Is that feasible? Dem say children learn from the examples of those before them — only the wise ones learn from the mistakes of those who went before them. If a majority of your children are learning from the examples of those before them, pray tell us, what do you expect to reap considering the reality that has been and continues to be your Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by Spare124: 1:38am On Jan 20, 2023
On my previous trend, I post that I want to sell my phone and why.
But everyone I saw said they will get it tomorrow...please I need someone to loan 3k and I promise to pay back tomorrow morning, as I'm stranded now and I have no where to sleep
Zenith
Re: Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help) by MarketDispatch: 2:01am On Jan 20, 2023
This is how they start.
From a corner in the School, rather than being in the classroom studying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard To Find Smart And Interesting Girls? / Help! Her Husband Is A Sex Addict / My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.