Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! (385 Views)

Take A Picture With Your Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer, Get Cash Reward From Me. / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! by wealthyboy2: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2020
How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwaxUlReHgs

How to make your own hand sanitizer at home in 10 minutes. Watch video tutorial to understand more and stop wasting your money with Nigeria greedy sellers. # 800 material can produce the one you would have buy #10,000.
Please lets share to family and friends is very easy.

YOU CAN BUY THESE PRODUCTS IN PHARMACY FOR #1,000 ONLY AND USE FOR EVEN 1 YEAR. DON'T WASTE MONEY.

This is such an EASY DIY Hand Sanitizer and EVERYTHING you need to make it is very accessible! I know that getting your hands on Hand Sanitizer these days is a bit hard, I know I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE because it is sold out EVERYWHERE But today, i will show you how to make your own hand sanitizer in just 10 Minutes according to WHO. directive
MAKE HAND SANITIZER USING WHO DIRECTIVE;
Isopropyl Alcohol with 99% pure #300
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% #200
Glycerin 98% #200

Or you can use;
Isopropyl Alcohol with 99% pure
Alo Vera gel
Lemon juice or Essential oil or Lavender oil

after making it, leave it for 72 hours before start using it.

I just made my own hand sanitizer yesterday using this formula from WHO
two people came even came to buy two for #500 each something i made with #850 plus the container. i produced about 8 pieces.
But i gave them for free because i'm not selling them and they are much that i can't use them alone.
I will produce another one to give to some beggars around banking road in my area since government don't want to share dollars like America
Re: How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! by zofroc: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Let me go and try this. But hope the locally made is as effective as the foreign made i bought at the supermarket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! by wealthyboy2: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2020
why not since you used the 3 items they are effective just make sure Alcohol is much because that is the major thing in sanitizer.
i was in one of the Nigeria bank where they bought Sanitizer and turn it into container then put more Alcohol in it oh! because Alcohol is the major thing and trust these producers who might look for more gain reducing the quantity in order to make more. For me since the directive is from WHO i am ok and i am sure i have enough of what is needed. You can check WHO to confirm
Re: How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! by wealthyboy2: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2020
God help us and change our thinking. Nigerians selling hand sanitizer for #1000 instead of #200 na wow!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Hate The Women That Turned Me Down In The Past Anymore. / Am In The Mode / Who Really Lies The Most In A Marriage Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.