Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

"What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? (3694 Views)

Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School. / Best Restaurants On Lagos Mainland To Visit With Your Romantic Partner / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
lammylam:
so you are saying money and sex is everything? We need love, attention, respect! We dont wanna be in competition with ur numerous gfs!
and whaT do you have to offer in return? smiley
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Bola146(f): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Real love, attention and trust

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by crackkhaus: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
lammylam:
so you are saying money and sex is everything? We need love, attention, respect! We dont wanna be in competition with ur numerous gfs!
Those numerous gfs also want the money and sex you want too. And if the man can afford it, then by all means it's his prerogative to be a philanthropist.

The real question should be, what are you women doing for him to make a man see you as the ONLY one he should bestow all his money, love, respect, and attention on?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Fisher007: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
99 percent Nigerian guys have nothing tangible to offer except their community prick!!

Your future seems to revolve around that prick though. You came out of it. Without it you won't be in existence.

I guess you think it is the same as a public toilet where most men just dump and pee in right.

Well I hope you will find a good community prick to help produce and raise your own family in the future.

2 Likes

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
The person that introduced me to this platform. Told me zini behold you gonna see a lot of cockroach brain girls there but just have fun reading other necessary things
Now have seen why he said so
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by emmaodet: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
crackkhaus:

Those numerous gfs also want the money and sex you want too. And if the man can afford it, then by all means it's his prerogative to be a philanthropist.

The real question should be, what are you women doing for him to make a man see you as the ONLY one he should bestow all his money, love, respect, and attention on?

Another question is, in the absence of the sex and money, will they stay? Both gf and side chicks
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
99 percent Nigerian guys have nothing tangible to offer except their community prick!!

grin grin

you have killed me. grin

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by crackkhaus: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
emmaodet:

Another question is, in the absence of the sex and money, will they stay? Both gf and side chicks
Bro, that's a perfect example of a rhetorical question. cheesy
No one should ever bother asking any woman that, when the answer is obvious.

At least, the one I asked her...she may be able to come up with something believable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Leezah(f): 6:06am On Mar 27, 2020
lammylam:
Most men think money and sex is all what a woman needs.
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Iceyjays(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
farano:
Vacation in UK, USA, China and Italy grin
I saw you yesterday so that's where you live? jeez!

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Jehnny01: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Are you female single/married, but bored and lonely?
Do you look for a companion to talk (gossip) and laugh with in Abuja?
Do you crave for something deep and refreshing?
Do you need a companion for morning exercise?
Do you want to make new friends, share experiences, have fun and be happy.

Let's connect @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com

It should be discreet, matured, and fun only
This post may sound like a lie, but trust me, I don't lie. I can be playful, but I don't lie.

I used to be a 69 seconds man and I was frustrated. Many years later, I'm now a 3+ hours
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by pryme(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2020
For most women even if a man gives them everything, its still not enough.
Makes you want to stop trying.
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by frankkydee(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Bola146:

When you see real love would you recognise it?
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Newbielearner(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

Someone's looking for a simp...
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Newbielearner(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Leezah:
Most men think money and sex is all what a woman needs.
Only few women would appreciate you even if you give more than that. It's easy to assume that they're insatiable. Isn't our wants as human beings insatiable?

I hope covid 19 ends soon.

2 Likes

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Leezah(f): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Jehnny01:

Are you female single/married, but bored and lonely?
Do you look for a companion to talk (gossip) and laugh with in Abuja?
Do you crave for something deep and refreshing?
Do you need a companion for morning exercise?
Do you want to make new friends, share experiences, have fun and be happy.

Let's connect @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com

It should be discreet, matured, and fun only
This post may sound like a lie, but trust me, I don't lie. I can be playful, but I don't lie.

I used to be a 69 seconds man and I was frustrated. Many years later, I'm now a 3+ hours
what's this?
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by zexy2030(m): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Leezah:
Take it easy, some of this dudes here are very vile and you just have to show them you are a better and mature person
hey shataap, this one is talking about maturity when u r too cheap posting ur nude to get cheap attention crazy bitch..fvck ur asshole.
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by zexy2030(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Bola146:
define ur latent real love.
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Bola146(f): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2020
frankkydee:

Yes

When you see real love would you recognise it?
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by frankkydee(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Bola146:

Lol, how would you differentiate real love from fake love?
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Leezah(f): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
frankkydee:

Lol, how would you differentiate real love from fake love?
certainly you can.
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by uthlaw: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Why can't you women do without having a lover....a lady once said it impossible for women to be single!

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Leezah(f): 12:43am On Mar 30, 2020
uthlaw:
Why can't you women do without having a lover....a lady once said it impossible for women to be single!
Not true.
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by frankkydee(m): 5:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Leezah:
certainly you can.

You haven't said anything that would interest anyone here. Pls, tell me how you differentiate between the two love

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Leezah(f): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2020
lipsrsealed
frankkydee:

You haven't said anything that would interest anyone here. Pls, tell me how you differentiate between the two love
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by frankkydee(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Leezah:
lipsrsealed

You better talk now becos i want to learn

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
It will take till the end of the world for women to measure and come to the same level of achievement and contribution to the world as men have gotten in this world. And you know what, all of you these women who can't spend a day without thinking about being in the same level with a man, can talk about gender equality when you get there. Nonsense. Mtcheewww
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Leezah(f): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
It will take till the end of the world for women to measure and come to the same level of achievement and contribution to the world as men have gotten in this world. And you know what, all of you these women who can't spend a day without thinking about being in the same level with a man, can talk about gender equality when you get there. Nonsense. Mtcheewww
easy
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Oowel(m): 1:37am On Apr 02, 2020
You said it all, it's verse versa but most people see it to be one sided...
Leezah:
"What does a man have to offer as romantic partner that isn't about sex or financial stability?"

Men! Are! People!

Women! Are! People! Too!

People! Have! Infinite! Variety! Dammit!

I am tired of this gender dichotomy.

One gender is not "more thoughtful and sensitive to a person's needs".

A man is a person. A woman is a person. What could one person possibly offer another person other than sex and money?

Literally everything.

A man could cook me dinner, clean my house, fix my car, paint my kitchen, teach me any skill, provide any kind of support I need. Y'know who else could do that? A woman!

Y'know why?

It's because the different genders are all people and people are a more diverse category than any nonsense gender division people make up to assign arbitrary characteristics to people without knowing them.
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by slimmax: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Leezah:
what's this?
An Advert, he needs clients.
Howz you

2 Likes

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by DaBogu: 9:41am On May 18, 2022
undecided
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by QuinModah(f): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today / My Lecturer Invited Me To His House Only To F!nger Me - Level 100 Legon Student / Will this guy I gave my number to a month ago, ever call me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.