Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Diary Of Lucy - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Lucy (3889 Views)

Everyone Meet Lucy, My American Eskimo / Dog Lovers Must Read This: Dedicated To Lucy My Lost Dog! / Litter Announcement (lucy Pups) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
ebenson90:
Alaye lucy cheesy cheesy grin
she's 7months+ here
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hey guys sorry do that late update......Lucy can on heat last wee Thursday and it scared me a lot
...because it took my Gsd about a year and 8months to see her first heat but Lucy is just 8months old and she is experiencing her first cycle......
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
But there's something un usual happening.....I mate my Gsd 3weeks ago.....but I noticed that since I brought her back,Lucy has been changing in some kind of way......first her nipples became pinkish and then she came on heat last week and the nipples are still swelling......the confusing thing Is that she started experiencing the change in nipple colour since b4 her heat and since she came on heat last week,I've always left her in her kennel because I don't intend to mate her now....and I don't have any male dog in my kennel...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adult Male Slant Back Gsd Available / Difference Between Boerboel Vs Bullmastiff / Gsd Stud Services Is Very Much Available

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.