Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Diary Of Lucy - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Lucy (4127 Views)

Everyone Meet Lucy, My American Eskimo / Diary Of Maya, My Sweet Caucasian Shepherd / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
See that head....

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lucy again

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
And aunty summer too had a bath

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
This too

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hello guys....good evening to you. How's the compulsory stay at home like in your area?
Guys please there's something bothering me about Lucy. When I walk summer and Lucy,summer likes to charge at by passers and tries to attack anyone who gets close but the problem is that Lucy doesn't bark at strangers or charge at them,instead she charges at summer and tries to attack her while on walks ooooooo. Honestly it scares me because I wonder if she would continue like this till she get big. Imagine strolling with two big dogs and one started charging nd barking at a stranger and boom the other attacks her on the road.....I know it won't be funny.....
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please guys I need your opinions her please.....oga's at the top please your opinion is needed.....if you have similar experience you can also share... sad
Re: Diary Of Lucy by tobilavish(m): 6:03am On Apr 12, 2020
She will change!! Lol just give her time
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2020
ebenson90:
Hello guys....good evening to you. How's the compulsory stay at home like in your area?
Guys please there's something bothering me about Lucy. When I walk summer and Lucy,summer likes to charge at by passers and tries to attack anyone who gets close but the problem is that Lucy doesn't bark at strangers or charge at them,instead she charges at summer and tries to attack her while on walks ooooooo. Honestly it scares me because I wonder if she would continue like this till she get big. Imagine strolling with two big dogs and one started charging nd barking at a stranger and boom the other attacks her on the road.....I know it won't be funny.....

Quite funny I have noticed a similar scenerio but in this case the two dogs re owned and from the same compound, while on walks with two different people holding them whenever one walks too fast ahead of the other immediately other will charge and attack the other dog for getting too ahead of her....it's really funny and embarrassing to some extent....I believe summer needs to truly impose herself on Lucy so Lucy ll start respecting and following her lead
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
tobilavish:
She will change!! Lol just give her time
I just hope so oooo
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Summer tries but Lucy is too strong headed. Anytime summer tries to be dominant Lucy oppose
Gabrokpara001:

Quite funny I have noticed a similar scenerio but in this case the two dogs re owned and from the same compound, while on walks with two different people holding them whenever one walks too fast ahead of the other immediately other will charge and attack the other dog for getting too ahead of her....it's really funny and embarrassing to some extent....I believe summer needs to truly impose herself on Lucy so Lucy ll start respecting and following her lead
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
ebenson90:
Summer tries but Lucy is too strong headed. Anytime summer tries to be dominant Lucy oppose

Nawa o...very soon I feel Lucy ll chance summer and become the dominant female let's watch and see
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Nawa o...very soon I feel Lucy ll chance summer and become the dominant female let's watch and see
I just hope not..but let's see sha
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Gabrokpara001(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
ebenson90:
I just hope not..but let's see sha

What is the update on Lucy and summer
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Michael390(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Something like that happened for my late bb female and my playful GSD Rover male I noticed that we tried this I will walk the GSD and my sis will walk the borebole but it didn't work their hatered for each other grew something my borebole will attack the the smaller Rover on the road and it was dam embarrassing.I came to a conclusion that it must stop I started visiting stalad garden garage 4 houses away from my house first I chained both of them together for 2 days just coming to give them food and water thenithetheogarage ..
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Michael390(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
then I started walking them short distances gradually and their love blossomed
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Michael390(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
My rot died 2 years ago lived to 5 years old My bb lived to 3 years 4 months:Died because I travelled and left him with careless people.While my GSD Rover is 7 months old and very playful and likes to do begi begi.Treating him to care but his guard instinct hasn't started that's why I'm sad
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:23am On Sep 18, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

What is the update on Lucy and summer
sorry for the late response boss.......I just updated summer's page( diary of summer my Gsd)so you can check her up there... grin
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Michael390:
My rot died 2 years ago lived to 5 years old My bb lived to 3 years 4 months:Died because I travelled and left him with careless people.While my GSD Rover is 7 months old and very playful and likes to do begi begi.Treating him to care but his guard instinct hasn't started that's why I'm sad
aww..am sorry to hear this
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Lucy as at last month....she Is now completely dominant and likes shakara too much....I have a double sized cage for the both of them with different doors...if I bring Lucy out and play with her for a bit,everywhere will be OK and everything's cool,but immediately I take her inside and bring summer outside to okay with her next,hmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm......all hell will be let loose...Lucy would go crazy. She would bark so loudly,she will use her bother to hit the door several times(that dog has no chill trust me...too much strength in her)....and when I bring her out,she goes straight for summer and fight start..

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:30am On Sep 18, 2020
Alaye lucy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Awwwnnn

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:31am On Sep 18, 2020
She wasn't joking here

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Her face when she just pursue person finish....she starts feel like she is the head of state..

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Lucy by Michael390(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2020
ebenson90:
Her face when she just pursue person finish....she starts feel like she is the head of state..
cute,but it has been long since you updated us ohhh
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Michael390(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2020
ebenson90:
aww..am sorry to hear this
thanks boss wink
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Michael390:

cute,but it has been long since you updated us ohhh
no vex boss....e been get as e be
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Michael390(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
ebenson90:
no vex boss....e been get as e be
smiley smiley
Re: Diary Of Lucy by UGJ2: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pls what do you feed hercheesy
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
UGJ2:
Pls what do you feed hercheesy
I basically feed optimax dry food,catfish/chicken intestines,raw eggs,meaty bones,indomie and multivitamins....
Re: Diary Of Lucy by UGJ2: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
ebenson90:
I basically feed optimax dry food,catfish/chicken intestines,raw eggs,meaty bones,indomie and multivitamins....
nice conbinationgringringrin
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Please guru's in the house....please I would love to know.....what can I feed my dog(lucy)to help her grow better than this.......she used to eat dry food(optimax)like crazy b4 but now she just snubs it....she only eats catfish/chicken intestines with indomie....the dry food just day there....please what can I do to make her eat whatever I give her like crazy.......
I also give vitapet multivitamin and I deworm when due...but she still doesn't eat much
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2020
ebenson90:
Alaye lucy cheesy cheesy grin
she's 7months + here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary Of My Dog (neopolitan Mastiff) / 8 months Female Caucasian For Sale / Quality Pedigree South African Boerboels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.