Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Diary Of Lucy - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Lucy (3882 Views)

Everyone Meet Lucy, My American Eskimo / Dog Lovers Must Read This: Dedicated To Lucy My Lost Dog! / Litter Announcement (lucy Pups) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of Lucy by Gabrokpara001(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
ebenson90:
Good afternoon guys please I really need your urgent help. Please guys Lucy does not like eating food and she's young and needs food for growth. If i drop food in the morning she would just be picking it till night(small portion of food o) then if I put in the night she would eat and some would still remain in the morning. Please guy how can I increase her hunger /zeal for food. I feed her royal canine giant junior,chicken,beef,fish and eggs. I also use multivitamin supplement..please guys help me help her. She's just 2month 3weeks old....please urgent responses... Thanks in anticipation..

When last was she dewormed?
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

When last was she dewormed?
2days ago. I use prazi wormer......
Re: Diary Of Lucy by fortune1894(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ur location looks like kubwa nearly opposite the train station
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
fortune1894:
Ur location looks like kubwa nearly opposite the train station
no I stay at Lagos state...but thanks a lot she's doing better now
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lucy will be 3months old tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
More of Lucy

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
I noticed Lucy is very confident of herself.....she ain't scared of big dogs at all....

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lucy

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2020

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by Tochex101(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
ebenson90:
Lucy looking swagnificent.....
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Tochex101:

Lucy looking swagnificent.....
Thanks a lot brother....but she takes a lot of hard work and time oooo
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Tochex101(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
ebenson90:
Thanks a lot brother....but she takes a lot of hard work and time oooo
Yea.... but I know looking at her brings joy.
Life is short, it's these little things that count....
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Tochex101:

Yea.... but I know looking at her brings joy.
Life is short, it's these little things that count....
no be lie brother.....she's a bundle of joy all together.... grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2020
ebenson90:
I noticed Lucy is very confident of herself.....she ain't scared of big dogs at all....

Chief take it from me I know I have said it before but I want to say it again your pup is too cute I love her color......about the confidence its genetic boerboels are confident dominant dogs....I once remembered a male boerboel stepping into a compound with a rott, the rott was barking ferociously but the bb ignored it and went about sniffing the environment with its head high no single sign of fear
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Chief take it from me I know I have said it before but I want to say it again your pup is too cute I love her color......about the confidence its genetic boerboels are confident dominant dogs....I once remembered a male boerboel stepping into a compound with a rott, the rott was barking ferociously but the bb ignored it and went about sniffing the environment with its head high no single sign of fear
Thanks a lot bro......seriously the confidence level of boerboels ehhhh....wow the dog no even send the rott sha.... shocked
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Good morning guys......
Lucy is scaring me a lot...
She picks fight with my older dog(Gsd) and she doesn't care if she's younger or not.
When they start,they start with play fight and then boom fight don start and Lucy won't back down...
It scares the shit out of me
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Gabrokpara001(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2020
ebenson90:
Good morning guys......
Lucy is scaring me a lot...
She picks fight with my older dog(Gsd) and she doesn't care if she's younger or not.
When they start,they start with play fight and then boom fight don start and Lucy won't back down...
It scares the shit out of me

I think they re trying to establish hierarchy order ( since they re both females) summer is way older but that isn't stopping the over confident Boer boel in Lucy,one of them has to submit to the other for peace to reign..I am backing summer because of age but you never can tell...for now try to keep any eye on both so it doesn't over escalate
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Gabrokpara001(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2020
ebenson90:
Thanks a lot bro......seriously the confidence level of boerboels ehhhh....wow the dog no even send the rott sha.... shocked

Yes o that was when my love for BB started tho I ended up buying a cross of both
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Gabrokpara001(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2020
ebenson90:
Good afternoon guys please I really need your urgent help. Please guys Lucy does not like eating food and she's young and needs food for growth. If i drop food in the morning she would just be picking it till night(small portion of food o) then if I put in the night she would eat and some would still remain in the morning. Please guy how can I increase her hunger /zeal for food. I feed her royal canine giant junior,chicken,beef,fish and eggs. I also use multivitamin supplement..please guys help me help her. She's just 2month 3weeks old....please urgent responses... Thanks in anticipation..

You didn't update us again how is her feeding now?
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

I think they re trying to establish hierarchy order ( since they re both females) summer is way older but that isn't stopping the over confident Boer boel in Lucy,one of them has to submit to the other for peace to reign..I am backing summer because of age but you never can tell...for now try to keep any eye on both so it doesn't over escalate
boss that's true sha.....but the funny thing is Lucy is the one who always brings the fight
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Yes o that was when my love for BB started tho I ended up buying a cross of both
OK....that one would be strong headed ooo
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

You didn't update us again how is her feeding now?
sorry guys....she is picking up little by little sha.....but since am feeding royal canine it does a great deal of work on her
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Gabrokpara001(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
ebenson90:
OK....that one would be strong headed ooo

He is.... Av been uping he obedience training,teaching him how to respect my voice which I think I may have successfully done ( tho he is still young for me to confirm)...my main concern now is socialization with other pups and people
Re: Diary Of Lucy by Gabrokpara001(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
ebenson90:
sorry guys....she is picking up little by little sha.....but since am feeding royal canine it does a great deal of work on her

Nice
Re: Diary Of Lucy by TCD: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
ebenson90:
I went shopping for Lucy and summer today......mehn the road was blocked to even get bike sef hard but I had to go the extra mile cos of them and I got what I wanted... grin
how much did you get this royal canin please?
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

He is.... Av been uping he obedience training,teaching him how to respect my voice which I think I may have successfully done ( tho he is still young for me to confirm)...my main concern now is socialization with other pups and people
Good one bro
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
TCD:
how much did you get this royal canin please?
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello guys....good pm from Lagos.....I took Lucy and summer for jogging this morning and they really enjoyed it. And Lucy is lazy ehhnnnnn....summer the Gsd can jog for long but Lucy only jog for a few minutes..
Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Guy's please is it only my Lucy that does this or it's common among boerboels...like when she is tired she will sleep on the floor and stretch her hand and leg straight...and she would be straight like plank. I'm sorry that I don't have pics of that but it's fucking funny

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lucy says hi after a warm bath today

Re: Diary Of Lucy by ebenson90(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lucy again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Diary Of My Visit To My Uncle's House / Adult Pedigree Cane Corso / Adult Male Slant Back Gsd Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.