Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately (6630 Views)

I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kobicove:
Maybe you forgot something you would like to go and retrieve grin

nothing, bro.

nothing. grin grin

or what do u think I may have forgotten wey I go need to go retrieve? grin grin

pls, what could it be?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by dayleke: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
HOW WE MET & STARTED DATING

in 2010, I used to see this girl with my friend that we used to hustle together while schooling. I would disturb this my friend that I like the girl, but this my friend would just be smiling.
Got to some point that I thought maybe he was dating the girl, but I thought wrong.

One thing that got me attracted to girl was her pointed nipples. On several occasions that I visited my friend's house, I would see this girl fetching water and having her clothes wet. This brings the shape of her standing breast and nipples to my korokoro eyes that I would start having erection, but I was waiting for my friend to give me go-ahead to woo this girl cos I knew there was a connection between that girl and my friend's girlfriend. So, I needed my friend's go-ahead.

Later, my padi finally opened the ground for me to go for her and if she accepts, then lucky me.
So, I shoot my shot and she later accepted and we started dating in December, 2011.

Is that how you became "MrNipplesLover"?

Why your friend no open the gate before you earlier?

Still I hail.... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by dayleke: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

ooh, okay, dear. grin

I see something brewing with d moniker you quoted. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by dayleke: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

nothing, bro.

nothing. grin grin

or what do u think I may have forgotten wey I go need to go retrieve? grin grin

pls, what could it be?

Please come continue sir....
E get part 2 now...
Haba since March

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
dayleke:

Is that how you became "MrNipplesLover"?

Why your friend no open the gate before you earlier?

Still I hail.... grin

good evening, sir.

I have been a breast lover tipe tipe before then naaah cheesy

that my padi know say I be ashawo boy, na why him delay before him open ground for me to go for the babe. him think say na chop and clean mouth I wan do with the babe.

na because I no gree make him rest, that's why he later gave me go ahead, sir. smiley
Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
dayleke:

I see something brewing with d moniker you quoted. tongue

no oooooh, boss.

pety.princess na my offline girl ooh (not girlfriend grin ) , we sabi ourselves for area ( in reality).

she's a sweet little sis, for area.

nothing brewing ooh, ogami sir. grin

1 Like

dayleke:

Please come continue sir....
E get part 2 now...
Haba since March

I no get strength to type the tory again ni jare.

that's why I just bone am like that.

the first one I posted in the OP self no easy for me, I just forced myself to post am.

so, no need for posting it, reluctance dey do me to post am.

but, the Koko and scary part of that my second GF wey dey disturb me for dream na be say na sex she wan make we have.

anytime I dream about her like this, the end go be make she dey beg me to have sex with her.

I don dream about this one like more than 20 times since we broke up if I'm not mistaken.

but, the ones wey she wanted me to have sex with her in the dream go be like 5-6 times.

but, my joy be say, I always dey in control of that dream with consciousness, so I rejected having the sex.

that shiiit kinda dream is scary cos having sex with someone in your dream has some dangerous and spiritual meanings and effects to it, not to talk of an ex.

funny thing about this my Ex is that she was among those girls I dated in my early dating life. we dated in 2006 and broke up the same year.

wetin cause our breakup na cos she go get Belle for one senior man like that and she dey very young that time ooh, imagine. she go be 14/15 years that time ooh!

since I opened this thread and posted the dream, I never dream about them again till today smiley

that's what I want.

I don dey pray over those girls' dreams not to come again and forever, and I believe say them go stop.

na now I dey pray over the dreams, though. I no dey pray over them before.

I hail you majestically, boss.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by lilyheaven: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Your soul is missing her.
Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by Petyprincess(f): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

no oooooh, boss.

pety.princess na my offline girl ooh (not girlfriend grin ) , we sabi ourselves for area ( in reality).

she's a sweet little sis, for area.

nothing brewing ooh, ogami sir. grin
Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
lilyheaven:
Your soul is missing her.

my soul ain't missing no one.

those girls I dey talk don tey wey we broke up naah, and everyone don move on.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Okada drop me here!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
25tolife:
Okada drop me here!

hope you have taken another Okada sha?

make u dey go ur house cos this place no go dey lively as u expected ooh.

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2020
ANOTHER ONE AGAIN

e get one girl like that wey I be wan date that time (2014) but she no gree me but she dey freely come my house anytime that time.

this babe I dey talk, if u see her breasts aah! the way I dey like em. I still get one of her pix in my safe now sef, I for upload her breast side alone but I no wan risk am cos I no know she fit dey NL or anybody fit sabi her dress. abeg I no wan risk things here jare.

so naso the babe called me on Friday evening I dey on bed sha, it's been long ooh since 2014, I was surprised she has my number. she said she never deleted my number naw.

and the babe don marry too, she also has one baby

well, so wetin we see that u remember me today?

babe laid down story about her challenges with her husband. she said she dey face big challenges in her matrimonial home.
say her husband don change and dey do anyhow. she say she don suffer a lot.

she tell me say she's not as fine as before if I see her, I tell am make she send me selfies on WhatsApp make I see her. omoh, mofo sha, babe don black and no fine again. but breast still dey there kampe sha.

I send am airtime for data make we do video call, imagine the babe no fine again. I fear APC say true true, change is very possible sha.

I asked her wetin dey sup she no look good ahh!
she said she's suffering in her home.

pls, all you single girls, I don't know whether to tell u to focus on prayers or use your head if you want to marry.

y'all must be very cautious when choosing life partners ooh.

so, naso she she begged me to send her any amount day she need money to eat, na so I just quickly do 5k for her first.
if Una see as she appreciated, omoh!

she was the one that even called me yesterday morning to thank me for the money, babe was so happy. I told her not to mention.

I later called her in the afternoon, we talked a bit and ended call.

in the evening, she chatted me up on WhatsApp.
we chatted till almost 2 am this morning.

babe told me a lot of Story. things she's going through. she is planning on leaving her hubby alone, but I advised her to not do that yet ooh. make she call family members, do things to make her home good.

babe, now reminded me about that time wey I wan date her. she said she didn't agree for me cos she knew I was all about her breast and she knew I was a play boy that wanted to do hit and run. grin

I just laughed it off.

she said she liked me too then but she no trust me cos she be virgin that time and she no want to experience heartbreak.

she said I for be her baby father, but I be playboy that time, she said.

well, I told her that na past story be that make we no bring am up again. e don go e don go be that.

pls, girls, I'm advising u again. open ur eyes and brains when u want to marry ooh.

e get one babe too that time (2011) wey I chop her cos she be coded runs babe that time and we be friends too.

she called me late last year dey beg me for money say she dey broke, she don marry too with a daughter.

de babe don become single mother now her husband dey beat her like mad, that's why she left him.

my good heart melt, I send am some thousand of naira, helped her a little within my capacity for some time.

we dey talk once in a while sha. she dey work for one place now sha. thank God for her.

I no fit talk about the ones that are around me, floor go full.

I never see any single girl come to me like this, na only married women.

that's y I dey advise u girls now to pls, pray for ur future ooh. and open ur eyes and brains too.

I pray y'all no go make mistake ooh.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2020
Good morning, people.

I posted the above comment last Tuesday (2nd) in response to my chairman, Dayleke.

the following day which was Wednesday (3rd), a number called me in the evening and gbam, it was that my Ex that I posted our story on the first page. the one that comes to beg me in my dreams.

when she mentioned her name, I just cut the call. few moments after, I called her back.

but, unlike before that I would blast her not to call me again anytime she called, I acted calm and gave her attention. I wanted to know more of the reasons why she has been disturbing me with calls.

she was surprised at how I was flowing with her with calm voice and smiles. sure, she was expecting the usual me that would blast her while she begs. but, that evening was different for her.

so, she felt free and we started talking. she asked about my bro, sisters, friends and parents. I responded calmly and we both smiled grin .

it got to a point in our discussion, she started blaming me for our breakup that I liked sex too much and I was too quiet in nature for her, the reason why she thought I was only using her to relieve konji.

I was just smiling and paying attention.

since my own intentions were to actually know why she would not leave me be with calls and what she actually wants, I responded to her that, "yes, you are right. I liked sex a lot and I know that I was a cool guy, but I'm not quiet as you have said".

so, she proceeded.

she started talking about how I used to fvck her back then, she was hailing my skills and all that. she said a lot of blah blah.

she now spoke in a low indistinct voice that, she wanted us to meet. she knows that I hate hearing that from her. well, I just pretended not to hear, so I switched to asking about her welfare too and she responded.

I know that this girl just wants us to come back (this annoys me no be small) anyhow anyhow, cos her marriage is long gone and she has a baby boy.

we spoke for almost an hour and we ended it to talk better the following day. she was happy that I said that we would talk better later the following day.

the following morning which was Thursday, she called me by herself and asked how my night was with excitement in her attitude over the phone.

I responded and appreciated. I asked about hers too and she responded with excitement.

we spoke for like 2mins that morning.

call ended.

in the evening, she flashed me, I called her back and do the normal talking. spoke for 10mins plus, and ended the call.

same thing on Friday morning and night.

Friday morning, I received an SMS from her again.

well, I'm sure she's excited that she has got back her ex lover's attentions and probably things are going to click back grin

my own plan now is to fix a lunch meet up with her around where she lives and blast her ass off, maybe this one will have effect than blasting her over the phone.

the babe is annoying me but she doesn't know. it.

below is the message she sent to me Friday morning when I missed her call.

when she called me babe, I was angry. I will meet her up and warn her not to call me again and have her ass blasted off my life.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by VicM6: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! From your write-up it's obvious the lady still loves you!! Is she married yet?
na back of phone u dey read ni wen op say she don marry born boiboi

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by Valwezzy: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Good morning, people.

I posted the above comment last Tuesday (2nd) in response to my chairman, Dayleke.

the following day which was Wednesday (3rd), a number called me in the evening and gbam, it was that my Ex that I posted our story on the first page. the one that comes to beg me in my dreams.

when she mentioned her name, I just cut the call. few moments after, I called her back.

but, unlike before that I would blast her not to call me again anytime she called, I acted calm and gave her attention. I wanted to know more of the reasons why she has been disturbing me with calls.

she was surprised at how I was flowing with her with calm voice and smiles. sure, she was expecting the usual me that would blast her while she begs. but, that evening was different for her.

so, she felt free and we started talking. she asked about my bro, sisters, friends and parents. I responded calmly and we both smiled grin .

it got to a point in our discussion, she started blaming me for our breakup that I liked sex too much and I was too quiet in nature for her, the reason why she thought I was only using her to relieve konji.

I was just smiling and paying attention.

since my own intentions were to actually know why she would not leave me be with calls and what she actually wants, I responded to her that, "yes, you are right. I liked sex a lot and I know that I was a cool guy, but I'm not quiet as you have said".

so, she proceeded.

she started talking about how I used to fvck her back then, she was hailing my skills and all that. she said a lot of blah blah.

she now spoke in a low indistinct voice that, she wanted us to meet. she knows that I hate hearing that from her. well, I just pretended not to hear, so I switched to asking about her welfare too and she responded.

I know that this girl just wants us to come back (this annoys me no be small) anyhow anyhow, cos her marriage is long gone and she has a baby boy.

we spoke for almost an hour and we ended it to talk better the following day. she was happy that I said that we would talk better later the following day.

the following morning which was Thursday, she called me by herself and asked how my night was with excitement in her attitude over the phone.

I responded and appreciated. I asked about hers too and she responded with excitement.

we spoke for like 2mins that morning.

call ended.

in the evening, she flashed me, I called her back and do the normal talking. spoke for 10mins plus, and ended the call.

same thing on Friday morning and night.

Friday morning, I received an SMS from her again.

well, I'm sure she's excited that she has got back her ex lover's attentions and probably things are going to click back grin

my own plan now is to fix a lunch meet up with her around where she lives and blast her ass off, maybe this one will have effect than blasting her over the phone.

the babe is annoying me but she doesn't know. it.

below is the message she sent to me Friday morning when I missed her call.

when she called me babe, I was angry. I will meet her up and warn her not to call me again and have her ass blasted off my life.

You too get story bro grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Valwezzy:

You too get story bro grin

my brother, everybody's gat stories to tell.

those ones I've been posting here are not tampering with my privacy and anonymity on NL, that's why I have been able to share freely.

well, I doubt if I'm going to be adding another one to the ones I have already posted.

u know, nobody sent me to post my stories in the first place. grin

I'm pausing it there.

but, things dey happen in reality.

I greet u, bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by Valwezzy: 4:56am On Jun 10, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

my brother, everybody's gat stories to tell.

those ones I've been posting here are not tampering with my privacy and anonymity on NL, that's why I have been able to share freely.

well, I doubt if I'm going to be adding another one to the ones I have already posted.

u know, nobody sent me to post my stories in the first place. grin

I'm pausing it there.

but, things dey happen in reality.

I greet u, bro.

Yeah, we all have stories to tell.

You can actually turn yours into book(s)...Chronicles of MrNipplesLover grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2020
Valwezzy:

Yeah, we all have stories to tell.

You can actually turn yours into book(s)...Chronicles of MrNipplesLover grin grin

na so...

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2020
Dayleke, baba.
abeg, u still dey use Inmessage?

the app no gree open nearby pussy for me again since like 3 days now.

u experiencing d same?
u have any idea wetin dey sup?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by dayleke: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Dayleke, baba.
abeg, u still dey use Inmessage?

the app no gree open nearby pussy for me again since like 3 days now.

u experiencing d same?
u have any idea wetin dey sup?

Lol....
My chairman....
Me no dey use am o but guys don mention am for parlor say e no dey load again.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2020
dayleke:

Lol....
My chairman....
Me no dey use am o but guys don mention am for parlor say e no dey load again.

damn it!
alright, boss.

I go find alternative.

appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by dayleke: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

damn it!
alright, boss.

I go find alternative.

appreciate.

No leles bro.
You are my chairman na.

But wait o.....
Which alternative again?
Upon all the beauties n bootays wey surround you over there?
Make I no hear am o....

grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2020
dayleke:

No leles bro.
You are my chairman na.

But wait o.....
Which alternative again?
Upon all the beauties n bootays wey surround you over there?
Make I no hear am o....

grin

boss, e good make man dey explore wide, wider, and possibly widest nah.

alternative full ground, we go dey alright las las.

you are the chairman here ooh. grin

I hail u, baba.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
I think it is high time I stopped being sympathetic and assisting women, maybe I need a break.

as I dey like this, I'm too nice and sympathetic to women that come to me for assistance.

I have gotten 7 women on me now who are all single mothers, and 4 out of dem senior me with 5-8 years individually.

it is not something bad if I render the little assistance to whomever approaches (be it man or woman), but it has become a problem for me now that all of them women are even wooing me by themselves. dey all are fully ready to go on with me and my fear is that why is it always single mothers?
why?

I keep asking myself.
any small thing I do for dem like this, the next few days na to start getting emotional and wanting to get down with me.

these women are from different locations oooh.

pls, is there anything wrong in being nice?

the latest one I met recently like a week ago from one platform and she demanded for something from me, I interviewed her when she dey live, lucky/unlucky, she dey live around the place wey no far from me. so, I met her up and long story short, I assisted her.

out of surprise, she knelt down and thanked me. I tell am no need na, cos she's older than me even merely looking at her I know say she old. she senior me with 7 years.

now, since then like this, she no lemme rest on WhatsApp. from her disturbance, she want make we dey go down.

they are like 7 on my list now, I don taya.

my utmost fear now na make e no be like say na single woman my head chose to marry (aaaah! never oooh). cos this is what has been roaming in my brains since.

young nigga don taya, abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:26am On Oct 08, 2020
And these women are still on my neck.
Can't sleep now cos I am busy chatting with two of em at the moment.

Well, they can't kill me.

I'm having the feelings now that I need to stay away from women for the time being.
I have 3 regular babes already and I will be ditching dem soon.

I need free time.

Na yesterday I jam one stupid smelly pussy hoee wey spoil my day already.

Na the person wey dem go waste him life dem dey look for, and me I Can't kill myself for women, abeg.
This is just too much.

Taking break is now a must for me for the signs I've been seeing, don't need no one to tell me that something must be done fast.

I move.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
my people, I don come again.

I met a lady few days ago and the babe make sense and I just say okay, lemme try and do some play play.

na joking I dey with her but it got serious along the line, I dey follow am yarn on a serious note say if we fit dey connect together,

na so I discovered say this babe na single mother sha.

omoh, my balls burst ni sha.

abeg, can't we have plain single girls on street again ni?

why be say na single mothers full town now, annoying part is that most of dem na young girls. young girls for that matter.

these girls are making me angry with them right now.

and dem dey look for another men wey go carry their matter come turn am to loving things, come turn am in a relationship and come end am becoming a wife.

why?

why?

to go chyke a girl now dey always slow me cos most of dem don born pikin out one side.

abi na only me dey experience this ni? abeg make una rescue me ooh.

I don dey tire for these girls walahi.

which kind rubbish be this?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by Petyprincess(f): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
my people, I don come again.

I met a lady few days ago and the babe make sense and I just say okay, lemme try and do some play play.

na joking I dey with her but it got serious along the line, I dey follow am yarn on a serious note say if we fit dey connect together,

na so I discovered say this babe na single mother sha.

omoh, my balls burst ni sha.

abeg, can't we have plain single girls on street again ni?

why be say na single mothers full town now, annoying part is that most of dem na young girls. young girls for that matter.

these girls are making me angry with them right now.

and dem dey look for another men wey go carry their matter come turn am to loving things, come turn am in a relationship and come end am becoming a ?
Are you interested in her to start real relationship or you just want to chyke her?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

Are you interested in her to start real relationship or you just want to chyke her?

shocked

my princess, hope you're not encouraging me to go and involve myself in dating a single mother?

can that ever be possible?

pls, hope you're not in support of that.

cos I can never and ever have anything with a single mother.
whether na chyking oo, chop and go ni ooh, or dating ni oooh, I can never indulge myself with a single mother.

never.

who does it?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by Petyprincess(f): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

shocked

my princess, hope you're not encouraging me to go and involve myself in dating a single mother?

can that ever be possible?

pls, hope you're not in support of that.

cos I can never and ever have anything with a single mother.
whether na chyking oo, chop and go ni ooh, or dating ni oooh, I can never indulge myself with a single mother.

never.

who does it?
I am not in support of single men dating single mothers because it usually doesn't end well!!

I have heard many stories that wouldn't make me advice no man to date or marry single mums except for women that lost their husbands.

Her child/children responsibility will be on you while the real father will later come into the child's life in future.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. / Why Do Women Like Men Who Lie To Them? / Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.