Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately (6681 Views)

I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

I am not in support of single men dating single mothers because it usually doesn't end well!!

I have heard many stories that wouldn't make me advice no man to date or marry single mums except for women that lost their husbands.

Her child/children responsibility will be on you while the real father will later come into the child's life in future.

thank you.

I don't just understand this generation again.

they are just too plenty.

wetin dey vex me pass na be say na small small girls ooh.
btw 21 -26. wetin be the issue for such young girls to become single mothers?

wetin dey happen gangan?

omoh, I'm just tired of this generation.

it is so sad mehn!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by Petyprincess(f): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

thank you.

I don't just understand this generation again.

they are just too plenty.

wetin dey vex me pass na be say na small small girls ooh.
btw 21 -26. wetin be the issue for such young girls to become single mothers?

wetin dey happen gangan?

omoh, I'm just tired of this generation.

it is so sad mehn!
Lol sebi you are still seeing 21-26 grin

Three of my former highschool class mates are single mothers nd they are around 21 nd below!

The major causes of young single mothers are gullibility nd naivety!! Let us not forget the useless men that will deceive these women after playing them nd run from their responsibilities!

Nevertheless i really love hw they strive to provide for their kids but sometimes men are usually the ones bearing the burden of another man's children.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol sebi you are still seeing 21-26 grin

Three of my former highschool class mates are single mothers nd they are around 21 nd below!

The major causes of young single mothers are gullibility nd naivety!! Let us not forget the useless men that will deceive these women after playing them nd run from their responsibilities!

Nevertheless i really love hw they strive to provide for their kids but sometimes men are usually the ones bearing the burden of another man's children.

may God epp this generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
Shout out to the bosses

Cc: mrnipples-lover, powered...com, sean...william, Ph..ilip0906, Born..2winnx memphit..z537, lumi..nouz (big boss), dirkcoyt

My brother, I greet you.

Saw this mention in the Ashawo Beer Parlour thread, had to bring it here to respond.

Thanx for the recognition, boss.
Re: I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:14am On Jan 17, 2023
MrNipplesLover:
ANNOYING PART

Can you all imagine that after like 6 months to her marriage, she had already started disturbing me with phone calls that she wanted us to come back to our relationship?
WTF! Who does that?

I have shun this girl countless times to stop calling me. I have advised her that it cannot happen even if she goes diabolical. She just keeps calling and begging.

Lemme surprise you, she has started calling me since last month again, begging me that I'm her husband. WTF!
This girl has been making me angry, I swear.

Though, she has stopped calling me since last two weeks, and I'm sure she would still start calling me again with another number.

Was it my fault?
Is it done anywhere?
Nonsense and condiment.

As old as this post is, y'all won't believe if I tell una say this my ex never let me be....

I just didn't post about it but since then till this January, she never leave my neck...

Surprisingly, she has had her 2nd child with her man, but yet, she still chases me...

Mid last year (2022), I gave her my attention when her persistence would not stop...

So, I opened the floor for her for friendly communication and chatting (on WhatsApp)...

I actually wanted to know the reasons behind her persistence chasing me for over 6 years...

I would allow her to crack jokes and I would do the same, so as to make her feel comfortable to pour out her mind...

She has been indirect in her convo, but she has made it known that she would like us to meet and...

I may be an Olosho boy, but I have rules and abomination...

To all married men out there, pls and pls, always do well to spend time with your family (starting from your wives). Do no be leaving your wives for weeks or months self all in the name of business/work... Don't allow the gap, abeg una...

Also a warning; beware of your wife if you sense that she is in contact with her ex... Please, beware!

A married woman who found her ex and keeps contact with him is to be wary of... This is not a good connection at all...
Do not trust such woman...

Never ever allow your woman to be in contact with her ex... The end will break your heart.

I can't type much on this but to let you people know, me and this babe (my ex) are meeting today (Tuesday).

For her mind, something will happen between us, cos she was excited about this, but I have already in stock what I'm going to say to her senses... (It's a total rubbish).

I just pity some married men who create too much space in their marriages, devil would use your women...

What a pity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys / I Caught My Mama N Girlfriend In The Bathroom! / His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.