Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,484,228 members, 5,626,705 topics. Date: Friday, 29 May 2020 at 10:03 PM

You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? (3823 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / Ladies , If You Could Only Ever Sleep With One Celebrity, Who Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Leezah(f): 1:56pm On Mar 26
You can only isolate with one celebrity. Who are you picking? cheesy
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Ariza: 2:03pm On Mar 26
Funny enough, I don't have a celebrity crush.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by jawalis(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26
LALA ANTHONY.
if you ever watched “Power”

4 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by SQMrProducer(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26
Cardi B all day long wink

5 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by mascot87(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26
Tiwa Savage

3 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Jacqueline22(f): 2:23pm On Mar 26
Kiss Daniel

3 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Freelane33(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26
The PhD woman on Nairaland ... [ smiley wink wink wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by SOFTENGR: 2:25pm On Mar 26
OP, tell us first.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Leezah(f): 2:27pm On Mar 26
Fela and Jcole
SOFTENGR:
OP, tell us first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by snitchbitch: 3:05pm On Mar 26
Davido of course!!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Vulcanheph(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26
Ariana grande

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Leezah(f): 4:10pm On Mar 26
wink
Vulcanheph:
Ariana grande
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Oluromantic(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26
V.p Osinbajo
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Beckysexy(f): 4:50pm On Mar 26
I'll choose the governor of Lagos State, I don't really know his name tho.
But he's damn cute.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by lammylam(f): 5:28pm On Mar 26
Mayorkun
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Trailblazer93(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26
Beckysexy:
I'll choose the governor of Lagos State, I don't really know his name tho.
But he's damn cute.
Babajide Sanwo-Olu. I'm cuter actually cool

5 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26
Them plenty but let me choose from Selena Gomez and all those Disney and Nickelodeon girls (Phoebe from thunderman included), wonder woman etc
I pick Liv Morgan (WWE) grin
or was it Carmella
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 26
Bob Manuel udokwu tongue

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by iClef: 6:58pm On Mar 26
Free Internet and food.

7 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Froshloaded(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26
Linda Ikeji smiley

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Riele(f): 7:07pm On Mar 26
Bill Gates .

God knows I must come out of the isolation center with Belle grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Parkleader: 7:29pm On Mar 26
Bad girl riri
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Semperty: 7:36pm On Mar 26
the weeknd
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Semperty: 7:38pm On Mar 26
Riele:
Bill Gates .

God knows I must come out of the isolation center with Belle grin
bad gyal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by DaddyMorenike: 7:48pm On Mar 26
jawalis:
LALA ANTHONY.
if you ever watched “Power”
lakiesha
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Brytesp(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26
Buhari

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Femeto: 7:53pm On Mar 26
Rihanna all day long.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Stacyomolola(f): 8:00pm On Mar 26
Stephenmoka4:
Them plenty but let me choose from Selena Gomez and all those Disney and Nickelodeon girls (Phoebe from thunderman included), wonder woman etc
I pick Liv Morgan (WWE) grin
or was it Carmella
Is phoebe that beautiful. I had go for Ciara or buttercup of knight squad if I were of oppo sex
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by jawalis(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26
DaddyMorenike:
lakiesha
Yes boss. She’s so hot

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26
Stacyomolola:

Is phoebe that beautiful. I had go for Ciara or buttercup of knight squad if I were of oppo sex
Ciara is beautiful reminds me of Missandei in Game of Thrones. I didn't remember her name but, Phoebe is cute smiley
Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by ufss(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26
dani daniels grin

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? by scoundrel(f): 9:11pm On Mar 26
Nobody. They are humans just like me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? / My Romance Story In Pidgin English!pray For My Life Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.