Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

New Research 2020, People Qre Prone To Gonorrea From Dark Skin Girls (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Research 2020, People Qre Prone To Gonorrea From Dark Skin Girls (picture) (655 Views)

Can You Have Sex With A Girl That Has Gonorrea / Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Research 2020, People Qre Prone To Gonorrea From Dark Skin Girls (picture) by Keketu(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
smiley hi, hello it has been confirm by national medical sciences that people are prone to gonorrea from dark skin, it has been reveal that it is the deseace that form on thier skin to form form a colour like blue black which reflect like black to eye of ordinary people.

Re: New Research 2020, People Qre Prone To Gonorrea From Dark Skin Girls (picture) by josh123(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
What the fucck are u saying?
Re: New Research 2020, People Qre Prone To Gonorrea From Dark Skin Girls (picture) by hfinest1(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Keketu, so you still went ahead to use that vegetable I told you to stay away from in my room....

How do you want me to tell you it's not ugwu and you will understand??

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Woman To Marry / Mob Allegedly UnCloth Two Women For Alleged Child Kidnapping / What Could Be The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.