Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Naked Truth - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Naked Truth (28918 Views)

See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) / The naked truth about women / Beautiful Photos Of The Naked Philanthropist Who Raised $60k For Australian Vict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naked Truth by kweensheba: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Exciting story.
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Exciting.
Re: The Naked Truth by aprilwise(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
It's really a trip of lust. Nice one
Re: The Naked Truth by LoveToRead: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
More.
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2020
I believed I was a modest guy, so I would not tell her so. I wore my boxer and singlet back while she wore her bum short and top.

“You’re better than before,” she admitted.

“You too.”

“Do you want some drinks now?” she asked.

I nodded. Now, I felt I really needed some drinks.

She left and came with cans of energy drinks. How thoughtful of her. We took more chicken as we took the drinks. In a matter of minutes, my energy was back and I was ready to embark on another lust trip again.

My hands went to her boobs and I slowly teased them. I gingerly put my hands around her waist and pulled her to me. Her tongue came for my mouth and slid into it.

She swirled it around my mouth. Now, this was a welcome gesture. I felt myself getting hard. From the position we were sitting, my organ pressed on her belly.

“Maybe we should move to the bedroom,” I suggested.

She approved without a word of protest. Holding my right hand, she led me to her bedroom. Right inside, we flopped on the bed and I took charge of the situation. I clasped my hands on her boobs and kissed her deeply.

Her reaction was a gasp. Feeling enamored, I put my left hand on her left breast. There was a slight pause, but the kiss soon resumed. I felt a deep and intense feeling. I slowly fondled her boobs, one at a time.

She let out soft moans. I took the edges of her shorts and pulled it down. Her lush vagina welcomed my hand. I lowered my head and kissed the swelling of her breasts.

She held my head in that position. She must be enjoying the wonderful feeling it gave her, as much as I was enjoying it.

Still lowering my head, I used my tongue to tease and kiss the nipples. I could feel them glow with my lusty act. I took the right nipple in my lips and sucked.

She gasped but not like a person drowning or about to drown. She did it with pleasure. I made her hands to go to the back of my head and held it in position on her nipple. My hand rubbed on the thighs and I could see her making her legs to be slightly open.

I looked down between her parted legs and saw a small strands of hair at the pubic region. I looked in awe at the golden triangle.

She smiled and moved her right hand to rub on my chest. I was succinctly encouraged to carry on with my act. I pulled down my boxer and removed it. Now, the dick was free from the solitary confinement it had been subjected to.

Full story available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Naked Truth by Awesome05: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Interesting.
Re: The Naked Truth by tonysunkan: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
More
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: The Naked Truth by kweensheba: 9:19am On May 01, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 10:12am On May 01, 2020
My hand rubbed on the thighs and I could see her making her legs to be slightly open.

I looked down between her parted legs and saw a small strands of hair at the pubic region. I looked in awe at the golden triangle.

She smiled and moved her right hand to rub on my chest. I was succinctly encouraged to carry on with my act. I pulled down my boxer and removed it.

Now, the dick was free from the solitary confinement it had been subjected to.
We were both desirous of what was to come.

Wrapping my arms around her and kissing her deeply, my cock hobnobbed with her belly. My hands moved from her back to her bust. Those boobs were the place where the real action was. Maybe I was crazy about boobs.

Maybe.

I put my hands at the joint of her thighs and felt the soft skin that constituted the laps, waist, thighs ant the genitals. She moved the thighs closer to me.

I was one hundred per cent sure she was enjoying the luscious sensations that were sending electric jolts through her body.

My partner and I remained like that for some minutes before it was decided that something else should be tried.

The simultaneous actions of mine continued. I could feel her the warmth and saltiness of her nipple in my mouth. I stylishly made my fingers to explore and feel the nipple rand her supple skin.

"That feels good and nice," she cooed in emotion-laden voice.

My well alert manhood kept growing and I could feel its impatience as it touched her thigh and other part of her body. Her left hand angled down and grasped it.

There was no feeling of foreboding as she played with my balls. Neither did I make any verbal or gesture-like objection.

I adjusted my posture, such that I was on top of her. I bent over her again pot my fingers inside her very wet pussy.

She parted her legs the more. I thought I must have had enough of the pre-intimacy.

It was time to make the real grand entry. I inserted my joystick inside her vagina. She moaned and made her hips up so as to give me the deepest penetration.

With that, I could feel the tip of my dick being tickled by the soft skin of her labia and the trusting which caused complete submerging.

You can download the full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by Awesome05: 2:20pm On May 01, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 9:24pm On May 01, 2020
Fascinating story.
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 8:36am On May 02, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by Shegunsmart(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2020
You mean there was no MouthAction?
No standing 69?
You didn't lick her and didn't do same to you?

I think you should add this to it...
It will complete the sex sessions..
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 3:46pm On May 02, 2020
Shegunsmart:
You mean there was no MouthAction?
No standing 69?
You didn't lick her and didn't do same to you?

I think you should add this to it...
It will complete the sex sessions..

k k k
Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by ThrillPlus: 10:15pm On May 02, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: The Naked Truth by tonysunkan: 9:32pm On May 03, 2020
Nice episode.
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 7:34am On May 04, 2020
More
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 3:05pm On May 05, 2020
I adjusted my posture, such that I was on top of her. I bent over her again pot my fingers inside her very wet pussy.

She parted her legs the more. I thought I must have had enough of the pre-intimacy.

It was time to make the real grand entry. I inserted my joystick inside her vagina. She moaned and made her hips up so as to give me the deepest penetration.

With that, I could feel the tip of my dick being tickled by the soft skin of her labia and the trusting which caused complete submerging.

"Oh, oh, oh." She said in moans. "More, faster, deeper."

It sounded more like she was reciting some poetic lines. That encouraged me to thrust my cock in as hard and as deep as it could get.

The thrusting continued back and forth; deep inside and almost out. In minutes to come, I spewed out hot shorts of spermatozoa.

Like contended lovers, we lay exhausted side by side for a few minutes as we tried to get our breath back.

She smiled and took hold of my seemingly indefatigable cock. My dick had performed very well and it deserved some accolade, even if it was a local match.

She held on to it. She slid it between her legs to the outer layer of her cunt as if she was taking it not far away from the land of its achievement.

My right hand went to her left tit. I teased them briefly but it was just like an epilogue that rounded off the main action.

We remained like that for some minutes, after which we both went to have a shower and to wash each other like teens that had discovered each other and had just fallen in love.

I didn’t get home until few minutes past eleven. About an hour ago, I had called my wife that I had a flat tyre on my way from the club and might get home late.

She had muttered sympathies and asked me to be very careful. Poor Funmi. If only she knew that her husband had been having a frolicking time with another lady!

At noon, the following day, Bimpe called me.

“I’ve been expecting your call since morning,” she started.

“Sorry about that. I’ve been very busy today.”

“So busy you did not remember me?”

I chuckled. “Once again, my apology. How’s everything there with you?”

“Fine. How about you?”

“I’m fine too. What’s your movement for tonight?”

My heart started beating fast. Was she angling for a repeat of yesterday’s action so soon? “I don’t know yet. I may decide to go to club.”

“What club, and where is it?”

“Cozy Club. It’s at Palm Groove.”

“Can I join you there? What time will you be there?”

I paused slightly. “I should be there by six o’clock.” I went on to give her the address.

“Of course, you’re welcome to join me there.”

Full story available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by ThrillPlus: 7:39pm On May 05, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 11:09am On May 06, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by SeyiDominion: 7:49pm On May 06, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Naked Truth by josh005(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
Thanks, should we expect more?
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 8:39am On May 08, 2020
My heart started beating fast. Was she angling for a repeat of yesterday’s action so soon? “I don’t know yet. I may decide to go to club.”

“What club, and where is it?”

“Cozy Club. It’s at Palm Groove.”

“Can I join you there? What time will you be there?”

I paused slightly. “I should be there by six o’clock.” I went on to give her the address. “Of course, you’re welcome to join me there.”

“I’ll be there. See you.”

I whistled softly to myself after she had disconnected the line. After the day’s hard work, I believed that a man must have moments to cool off.

Everything should not just be work, work, and work. At the close of work, I told Favour she could only get a ‘lift’ up to Palm Grove as I would be going to the club.

“Can’t I follow you?” she asked.

Follow me? No, my dear. You will damn spoil the whole ‘show.’ “That will have to be another time,” I said.

By few minutes after 6.00 pm, I was at the club in Palm Groove. As if on cue, a couple of minutes later, Bimpe came around.

She wore an attractive top on a mini skirt. She really looked sexy. For a mother of a seven-year old girl, Bimpe was gorgeous and attractive.

“Hello, Akin, darling,” she greeted.

“Hello, baby.”

She gave me a peck. “Did I keep you waiting?”

“Oh no. I came in just a couple of minutes ago.”

I ordered for two plates of pepper soup.
“What drinks will you like to have?”

“Wine should be okay. Fruit wine.”

I ordered for apple wine. As I took the peppery delicacies, I sipped the wine intermittently. My guest was seated across the table. She chatted excitedly about how she had found peace leaving her husband.

She had already filed for divorce and she hoped that would seal the whole matter. I nodded from time to time. I could barely keep pace with what she was saying.

Besides, it was my habit not to talk much while eating or drinking.

Across the large room, the big screen was showing some musical videos.

Some crazily dressed exuberant guys, with frenzy, half-clad ladies, were twerking their bodies and gyrating in what they called dance.

Well, I was not a music fan. If I should be a music fan, my choice would certainly not be this very genre. I would rather put his interests in other ephemeral things such as lusting after a beautiful lady like Bimpe.

“You’ve been so quiet,” Bimpe observed, staring at me.

“Hmn? Sorry, you were the one making the point.”

“But, you’ve not been saying anything.”

I gave her a warm smile. “That’s because I’ve been keenly listening to you.”

“What d’you say to my decision?”

I blinked rapidly. “On your husband?” I shrugged. “Well, if you believe that’s the best, go ahead.”

“It is the best,” she said quickly. “Marriage is meant to be enjoyed, not endured.”

I nodded without saying a word. The truth was what she accused her husband of doing was what I indulged in doing. I imagined if Funmi was the one brandishing divorce before my face.

How would I feel if Funmi said she wanted out? How would I take it? Inwardly, I shrugged. If she did that, it would not be the end of the world.

“But, I’m glad we’re back,” she said, holding my hand. The sex was good, so I was glad too.

“You won’t believe it. I’ve been so happy to be back in relationship with you.”

I grinned. “That’s good. The feeling is mutual.”

“Oh, you are such a darling,” she gushed and leaned over to give me a peck on the right cheek. Few eyes turned to briefly stare at us, but they soon minded their own business. I winked at her.

“I thought you would turn the other cheek,” she said jokingly.

“We were taught not to do so,” I returned in the same tone.

You can download full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 7:04pm On May 08, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2020
Interesting.
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 5:12pm On May 12, 2020
The sex was good, so I was glad too.

“You won’t believe it. I’ve been so happy to be back in relationship with you.”

I grinned. “That’s good. The feeling is mutual.”

“Oh, you are such a darling,” she gushed and leaned over to give me a peck on the right cheek. Few eyes turned to briefly stare at us, but they soon minded their own business. I winked at her.

“I thought you would turn the other cheek,” she said jokingly.

“We were taught not to do so,” I returned in the same tone.

She finished the plate of pepper soup.

“Do you want another plate?” I asked.

She grinned. “Oh no. I’m okay.”

I smiled at her. I would have to order one more plate for myself. After the refreshment, we played table tennis before leaving the club. It was already minutes past eight.

“Let me drive you home and drop you there before I be on my way,” I said as we moved to my car. About twenty minutes later, we arrived her residence.

“Why don’t you come in so that we could chat a bit more,” she said.

I knew where that chat would probably end, but I couldn’t resist the offer. As soon as we entered her flat, she announced that she would like to have a shower.

“Go ahead,” I said, sitting myself comfortably and flicking the television channel to a sports one.

A basketball match was played. I didn’t so much like the game, but I watched it once in a while. I could hear the shower running from the bathroom.

“Hey, Akin darling, why don’t you join me for a shower?” she called out to me.

I shifted on my seat.

“Oh, come on.”

I grinned. “Alright.”

I removed my clothes to boxer and singlet before moving to the bathroom. The shower water was running over her shower-capped head. With the water running over her well-shaped and beautiful body, she cast the image of ‘mummy water.’

Some of the water rushed down to the base of her neck and formed tiny rivers that ran down her body on their way to the tillled floor. Her whole body was indeed a sight to behold.

Her skin looked silky and sheeny. My eyes went to her bust and I could see that her nipples
were hard and erect.

Bimpe smiled warmly at me. Her right hand went to where the bar soap was.

“Are you going to shower with your boxer on?” she challenged.

Of course, I could not. Quickly I removed my singlet and the boxer and placed them on the rack. She rubbed the bar of soap over her arms to form a thick foamy lather.

She then rubbed that foam across her neck, down to her shoulders and her bust. She closed her eyes and I imagined that she was enjoying the feeling.

Theatrically, she moved her left hand over the back of her neck before shifting forward to allow the running water to wash all the foam down.

I was enthralled as I watched her. She made the soap into another lather and ran one hand over her other arm before repeating the motion with her other hand. Her hands moved over to her breasts.

You can get the full download @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? / Love, Sex And Relationships / Five B's Men Admire In A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.