Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Naked Truth - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Naked Truth (28916 Views)

See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) / The naked truth about women / Beautiful Photos Of The Naked Philanthropist Who Raised $60k For Australian Vict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naked Truth by Awesome05: 7:56am On May 13, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by Awesome05: 7:58am On May 13, 2020
Interesting.
Re: The Naked Truth by kweensheba: 10:04am On May 13, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Naked Truth by tonysunkan: 6:55am On May 14, 2020
Fascinating story
Re: The Naked Truth by Saturn101: 8:41pm On May 14, 2020
More.
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 11:08am On May 16, 2020
I could hear the shower running from the bathroom.

“Hey, Akin darling, why don’t you join me for a shower?” she called out to me.

I shifted on my seat.

“Oh, come on.”

I grinned. “Alright.”

I removed my clothes to boxer and singlet before moving to the bathroom. The shower water was running over her shower-capped head. With the water running over her well-shaped and beautiful body, she cast the image of ‘mummy water.’

Some of the water rushed down to the base of her neck and formed tiny rivers that ran down her body on their way to the tilled floor. Her whole body was indeed a sight to behold.

Her skin looked silky and sheeny. My eyes went to her bust and I could see that her nipples
were hard and erect.

Bimpe smiled warmly at me. Her right hand went to where the bar soap was.

“Are you going to shower with your boxer on?” she challenged.

Of course, I could not. Quickly I removed my singlet and the boxer and placed them on the rack. She rubbed the bar of soap over her arms to form a thick foamy lather.

She then rubbed that foam across her neck, down to her shoulders and her bust. She closed her eyes and I imagined that she was enjoying the feeling. Theatrically, she moved her left hand over the back of her neck before shifting forward to allow the running water to wash all the foam down.

I was enthralled as I watched her. She made the soap into another lather and ran one hand over her other arm before repeating the motion with her other hand. Her hands moved over to her breasts.

Her fingers caressed the underside of her left boob, then the right. They shifted in the movement over their point and onto the top. I moved closer to her but still watched. I could see that her nipples remained erect. Tenderly, she teased them with her fingertips. She did the whole motion again.

She opened her eyes to daringly gaze at me. She smiled and I smiled too. Personally, I was not disappointed by what I saw.

“Come on,” she said again.

I said nothing but my heart was beating fast. A grin was on my face as I stepped under the shower with her. My right shoulder brushed against her breast.

Already, what I saw was enough to cause strong arousal in me. I had watched a short show that I would describe as most vivid, illustrative and graphical.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by SeyiDominion: 1:40pm On May 16, 2020
Interesting episode..
Re: The Naked Truth by Saturn101: 8:28pm On May 16, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 7:44pm On May 17, 2020
Very graphical.
Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 7:45am On May 18, 2020
More.
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 7:26am On May 19, 2020
Cool story
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 12:10pm On May 19, 2020
A grin was on my face as I stepped under the shower with her. My right shoulder brushed against her breast.

Already, what I saw was enough to cause strong arousal in me. I had watched a short show that I would describe as most vivid, illustrative and graphical.

Her eyes went down to my groin and she smiled at the hard cock. The guy was free and could now bounce and re-bounce. My eyes were on her boobs. You could call it individual’s choice of attraction.

Then, my breaths were coming harder and faster. She moved closer to me until the tips of her nipples touched and brushed on my chest.

“Can you wash me?” she asked in a naïve, school girl voice.

Could I? “Why not?”

I took the bar soap from her and started rubbing it on her body, starting from her shoulders. The fingers that moved along her shoulders were made to follow the feminine, sexy curve.

My hand moved down her arms until they got to her elbows. At moment, I shifted base to her tummy. My soapy hand rolled the soap to form a creamy circle on her stomach.

It was my turn to tease her. I ran my hands to her hips. Deliberately, the right hand strayed near the little strands of hair of her pussy.

Her breaths came is short, fast gasps and she stiffened her body. I drew my lips to hers and kissed them. The wetness of the place made the effort slippery. She soon started to make moaning sounds.

“Do you want more?” I asked breathlessly.

She nodded.

I wasn’t ready for the coital penetration yet. My fingers moved down to her pussy. One of them slipped inside the very wet part. It teased clitoris in a most sensuous way. The middle finger joined in this bloomy adventure.

I could sense that my hostess was in ecstasy over this. It was easy for me to predict that her orgasm loomed ahead.
I suddenly stopped the act.

She opened her eyes and stared at me. I moved her left hand to my ball. She went to work immediately. Her hand cupped my balls in the palm of her left hand, squeezing them gently. Not to be idle, her right hand wrapped round my shaft and she rubbed on it.

My turgid arousal was most noticeable. I enjoyed this steamy rub a lot. I let her continued that for a couple of minutes. Now, it was time for the grand finale.

I moved her and made her body ready for this.

In anticipated pleasure, she placed her feet apart and slightly bent her knees so that there would be the right height for me to make easy entry. I placed my roaster between the base of bums and from the opening, it was able to find way to the inner lobby of the eager hostess.

Everything looked easy, slippery and slimy. The soapiness had done its best. The shower water still ran down and splashed water on our bodies. Our crotches bounced together and I felt this was bliss at its peak.
I gripped her waistline.

Each jerking brought about movement oh her body. The thrusting also seemed to make each penetration get deeper. The orgasm she was feeling came back and she stiffened her body. It finally came and even I could feel it.

Her whole body quaked and she let out a soft moan. In quick succession, my climax came too. I almost felt like swooning. I gripped her waist more and made a grunt. We had finally completed the circle of lust and seediness.

Our sated bodies remained entangled for some seconds. The stream of water kept coming down, conspiring in our sinfulness. It washed my semen down from her body on to the floor. It was a worthwhile experience, I felt.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 2:14pm On May 19, 2020
Graphic
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Naked Truth by tonysunkan: 2:25pm On May 21, 2020
Nice piece.
Re: The Naked Truth by kweensheba: 6:18pm On May 22, 2020
Nice
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 6:33pm On May 22, 2020
Our crotches bounced together and I felt this was bliss at its peak.

I gripped her waistline. Each jerking brought about movement oh her body. The thrusting also seemed to make each penetration get deeper.

The orgasm she was feeling came back and she stiffened her body. It finally came and even I could feel it. Her whole body quaked and she let out a soft moan. In quick succession, my climax came too. I almost felt like swooning.

I gripped her waist more and made a grunt. We had finally completed the circle of lust and seediness.

Our sated bodies remained entangled for some seconds. The stream of water kept coming down, conspiring in our sinfulness. It washed my semen down from her body on to the floor. It was a worthwhile experience, I felt.

One month after my reunion with Bimpe, our relationship became chummier. One evening, I came into my residence late as usual. I met Funmi still watching television in the sitting-room.

“Hello, my dear,” I said as I moved to her and gave her a peck. “How’re you?”

Her face looked cold and hostile. “We’ve got to talk,” she said coldly.

I stared at her. “Hope no problem.”

“There is.”

I sat beside her and continued my stare. “Now, what could be the problem, my dear?”

She was silent for some seconds. “You’re the problem,” she blurted out.

My mouth opened but no word came out.

“Look, you have to choose between me and that your mistress.”

Now, my surprise was total. How did she know I was seeing someone? It was true I had been coming home late recently, but I had adduced that the workload was responsible. She had not raised a brow on it after that and I had thought she perfectly understood.

“What gave you that idea?” I asked in defence.
She chortled. “Don’t give me that crap. I know everything about you and your old lover, Bimpe. I know how many times you’ve taken her to the club and how you also frequent her house. So, don’t even try to deny anything.”

I sighed. I was not totally surprised she suspected I was having an affair outside the matrimony but what baffled me was how she knew the details.

She stood up from her seat.

“You will have to pick between Bimpe and me. I give you one week to make that choice.”

For full copy: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by kweensheba: 7:29am On May 23, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by tonysunkan: 6:10pm On May 23, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2020
Cool.
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 9:08pm On May 27, 2020
Uduak was pleased with the master of the house. Debayo had fulfilled his promise to her by buying a fine Nokia phone. It was the model that she wanted. Not only that, he also handed some cash to her.

“Use this as your pocket money,” he told her as he handed the crisp money to her.

“Hey, thank you, o, oga. You be correct man,” she enthused, giving him a hug.

“That means this evening, you will give it to me in a very hot way.”

“There’s no problem with that. Just get yourself prepared for the action.”

He was in her room and had come home earlier than usual. Florence had gone out and luckily, his wife had not returned. He had been married to Rachel for about sixteen years now.

The union had produced two children – a boy and a girl. The boy was a boarding student at Kings’ College while the girl was also a boarding student at Queens College.

He ought to be faithful to his wife but doing that had always been a difficult thing for him to do.

Debayo always lusted after things of the flesh, especially the young ones. One more look at Uduak brought arousal to him. He grabbed the girl and fondled her breasts.

“Hey, oga, madam can come back anytime o,” she cautioned.

“Don’t worry. This won’t take time.” He fondled her breasts more, his breath increasing.

“O ya. Quick, quick, lie down on the bed.”

She was hesitant but from the urgency in his tone, she knew he had made up his mind. She lay on the bed. There was no time to waste.

Quickly, he pulled his trousers and boxer down while he also pulled down her skirt and pantie. No further pre-intimacy than to go down to the main act.

His manhood was ready for action. She held it and guided it inside her vagina. It was the fastest sex she ever had. Within a couple of minutes, it was over.

It was late in the night before Funmi was back to the house. Her parents were back, but she was surprised Tosin had not returned.

“Why hasn’t Tosin come back?” she asked Wura.

“She said something like sleeping over at her friend’s place.”

Funmi sighed. Tosin was an adult. If what she desired was to sleep in her friend’s place, then so be it. She went to her room upstairs.

There would be no need she ate any food again. At the club, Dave had treated her specially. She had eaten barbecue and taken non-alcoholic wine to her satisfaction. Now, all she needed was sleep.

Her phone started ringing as soon as she stepped inside her room. Could that be Dave? She checked the caller and hissed the moment she knew who was calling.

It was Akinola, her ex. At first, she decided to ignore it, but it kept ringing and ringing that she finally picked it up.

Full story at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 8:22am On May 28, 2020
Nice story
Re: The Naked Truth by SeyiDominion: 10:22am On May 28, 2020
Good one
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 8:21am On May 29, 2020
Nice
Re: The Naked Truth by tonysunkan: 9:50am On May 29, 2020
Cool
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 2:43pm On May 29, 2020
Cool episode
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 5:50pm On May 31, 2020
. I was not totally surprised she suspected I was having an affair outside the matrimony but what baffled me was how she knew the details.

She stood up from her seat.

“You will have to pick between Bimpe and me. I give you one week to make that choice.”

Her tone was icy. I had never heard my Funmi speak in that manner before. She hissed and left the sitting-room. Now, this was serious.

Yes, I had cheated on her, but I thought I had been smart about it. I also felt as a man, I had the right to do so. Yes, in my reasoning, I had the right to pick one or two lovers outside my matrimonial home.

To me, Funmi was making so much ado about nothing. I was an African man, for God’s sake! She should understand or try to understand that?

I remained in the sitting-room several minutes after she had left. She said she gave me one week to choose between her and Bimpe.

Was she not bluffing? How could she say that? She was my wife and was supposed to stick to me in rain or in shine. She must understand that.

I finally went to the bedroom. I realized she had moved from our bedroom to the spare one. She and our daughter would be sleeping there. I sighed and wondered how long she would put up with the act.

The following morning, I realized that I would have to prepare for work and leave the house even without a cup of tea or coffee.

Funmi remained holed up in the other room. I shrugged and left for work. Now, it was note-worthy to state that it was not only at home that I was facing hostility.

Even in the office, Favour had been cold and aloof since she suspected that I had started an affair with Bimpe. She accused me ‘abandoning’ her. Now, that was absurd, wasn’t it?

I would not allow her or Funmi to debar me from enjoying my new romance with Bimpe, who had proved to be a desirable and an exquisite lady.

As usual, at the close of work, I left for Bimpe’s apartment. Favour had stopped taking the ‘lift’ I offered her. If that was what she wanted, no problem. Our fling was without commitment and it could be terminated without prior notice.

My drive to Anthony was smooth. I got here few minutes after six o’clock and Bimpe was already expecting me.

“Hello, love,” she said as soon as she opened the door for me.

We kissed briefly.

“So, how was your day?” I asked.

She grinned. “Fine.”

For full story: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 9:03am On Jun 01, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Now, it was note-worthy to state that it was not only at home that I was facing hostility. Even in the office, Favour had been cold and aloof since she suspected that I had started an affair with Bimpe. She accused me ‘abandoning’ her. Now, that was absurd, wasn’t it?

I would not allow her or Funmi to debar me from enjoying my new romance with Bimpe, who had proved to be a desirable and an exquisite lady.

As usual, at the close of work, I left for Bimpe’s apartment. Favour had stopped taking the ‘lift’ I offered her. If that was what she wanted, no problem. Our fling was without commitment and it could be terminated without prior notice.

My drive to Anthony was smooth. I got here few minutes after six o’clock and Bimpe was already expecting me.

“Hello, love,” she said as soon as she opened the door for me.

We kissed briefly.

“So, how was your day?” I asked.

She grinned. “Fine.”

Beyond welcoming me, I could see that she had an ace up her sleeve. She was only clad in a black sexy bra and black pantie. Her smile was also very inviting, so I needed no further invitation.

I grabbed her and crushed her lips with kisses. The acts made us breathless. I lifted her and carried her to the bedroom. We flopped on the bed and in a frenzy, I removed my wears. She followed suit by removing her lingerie.

I moved to her and resumed the kiss. I could feel ripples of pleasure running through my blood and nerve systems. My right hand held her wrist and held it down to the pillow behind her head as I decided to straddle her.

From this position, it was like our naked bodies had become intertwined. I sat briefly, then changed the position, making her to be the one that sat astride me.

She raised her hips so that she could easily slid in at the end of my still hard cock inside her very wet cunt. She leaned down to kiss me and I reciprocated avidly.

My tongue swept around her lips and mouth. It was a symbol of the culmination of the desire and emotion that we had for each other. She kissed me back harder, trying to match my passion.

Sitting down hard on my cock and feeling her tight but slippery pussy put me in a state of ecstasy.

I gasped while she moaned. Her moans were like melodious sounds, so desirable to hear and so satisfying. She started to move back and forth on my cock and hips.

I grabbed her boobs whose nipples stared at me. My fingers fondled them. I moved on to make my fingers pinch the nipples. At first, I did it very gently but I soon increased the pressure until there was increase in her moaning.

I didn’t mind if she combined that action with gasping, twerking and squealing. She clamped her thighs hard on my body, riding me on the top.

My hands continued to handle her breasts. My breathing became hard and fast, my body tensed. If we continued like this for few more seconds, somebody would reach the climax and cum. But I didn’t want us to get to that stage yet.

I slowed our act down and gripped her to a stop. It was time to change the position. I unmounted her from me, made her to be on all fours and went to her back.

No, I never fancied anal sex. It was going to be the normal coition, except that this time around, it was going to be from behind. She parted her legs to show that she welcomed me and the gesture.

My cock was ready and rearing to go one more time. I made the tip to press and linger at the entrance. I could see that she had eyes closed, anticipating the next action.

My cock finally slid inside with all the grandeur it could muster. I did it slowly from here. It was a way of bidding my time. I wanted us to get to the new mode and adjust accordingly.

Our movements once again came with involuntary moans that would be perfect for a steamy movie. I moved forward to reach to her dangling boobs. I couldn’t see much of them, but their touch and handling was very much desirable.

Full download at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by SeyiDominion: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Interesting.
Re: The Naked Truth by kweensheba: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
A nice piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? / Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! / If You Want Him, Go For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.