Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

The Naked Truth - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Naked Truth (28915 Views)

See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) / The naked truth about women / Beautiful Photos Of The Naked Philanthropist Who Raised $60k For Australian Vict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naked Truth by Awesome05: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Cool
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2020
kweensheba:
A nice piece

Thanks.
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2020
My cock finally slid inside with all the grandeur it could muster. I did it slowly from here. It was a way of bidding my time. I wanted us to get to the new mode and adjust accordingly. Our movements once again came with involuntary moans that would be perfect for a steamy movie. I moved forward to reach to her dangling boobs. I couldn’t see much of them, but their touch and handling was very much desirable.
The sensations from my body were indescribable. Now, I stepped up the level and pushed my cock completely inside her. My groin was against her arse and my cock was deep inside her.

I could see that her body had become slippery as a result of sweats. We carried on with our act passionately, interjecting with sounds that depicted how pleasurable we found our deed.
Our trip of lust was overwhelmingly desirable. Our bodies, minds, emotions and love were in cloud seven, where exactly we wanted them to be. I raised myself slightly up and moved my hands back to the hips were I gripped them. The crescendo of our act loomed in sight. I could feel the twitching and pulsating state of my cock right inside her. I gave one grunt of peaked satisfaction as the hot fluid of my semen erupted from where it had been held.

The orgasm was most symbolic. I removed the cock to splash her bum with the sticky, whitish liquid. It was the end of another blissful trip of nothing.

Minutes later, we remained naked under the bed cover. I held her left hand and teased her fingers.

“I’m afraid this may be our last season together,” she announced.

I was surprised. “What do you mean?”

She sighed. “Lanre has met with my parents. He has seriously pleaded with them and has given the promise that he will be faithful henceforth. My parents want me to return to him.”

It was my turn to sigh. “So, what will you do?”

She grimaced and shrugged. “For the sake of my parents, I will have to give him another chance.”

I suddenly felt jealous. “So, you’ll just leave me like that for him?”

It reminded me of our campus days. Lanre came along and won her over. Now, he was doing a similar thing.
But what was my problem? I was married, wasn’t it? If Bimpe would be returning to her husband, shouldn’t I retrace my steps and reconcile with my wife too?

“So, when are you returning to Abuja? What about your Lagos job?” I managed to ask.

“Lanre will be coming to Lagos tomorrow and will be spending about a week. He will be staying here with me. We will likely leave together. As for the N.G.O, I will request for re-transfer to Abuja.”

I nodded grimly. If everything went as she said, this would indeed be the last steamy session we would have together. That evening, I was a bit unsettled about missing her that I was a bit moody. Up to the time I left for my home, I was still feeling ‘somehow’.

For full story:
Re: The Naked Truth by aprilwise(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Cool story.
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2020
She grimaced and shrugged. “For the sake of my parents, I will have to give him another chance.”

I suddenly felt jealous. “So, you’ll just leave me like that for him?”

It reminded me of our campus days. Lanre came along and won her over. Now, he was doing a similar thing.

But what was my problem? I was married, wasn’t it? If Bimpe would be returning to her husband, shouldn’t I retrace my steps and reconcile with my wife too?

“So, when are you returning to Abuja? What about your Lagos job?” I managed to ask.

“Lanre will be coming to Lagos tomorrow and will be spending about a week. He will be staying here with me. We will likely leave together. As for the N.G.O, I will request for re-transfer to Abuja.”

I nodded grimly. If everything went as she said, this would indeed be the last steamy session we would have together. That evening, I was a bit unsettled about missing her that I was a bit moody. Up to the time I left for my home, I was still feeling ‘somehow’.

Funmi still carried on in the cold, distant manner. For many days now, she only greeted me and went on as if I was a stranger in the house.

Now, with the imminent departure of Bimpe, I would have to find ways of reconciling with her.
Truly, when I called Bimpe the following afternoon, she informed me that her husband had arrived from Abuja.

It dawned on me, sadly, that indeed she was out of my reach. After closing, I went on a little shopping at the Maryland shopping plaza on my way home. I bought a perfume and a gold watch that I would give Funmi. It was my first step towards the reconciliatory move.

On getting home, my first surprise was that she was not around. The door of the flat was locked. Of course, I had my own key, but not meeting her in the house was very odd.

My curiosity was unraveled when I saw that she left a note on the center table in the living-room. The message on it read:

I’ve gone with Jessica, our daughter. You can now go ahead and have unlimited time with your mistress.
Funmi

What! How could Funmi do this? How could she leave with our daughter at this point in time? I looked at the gifts I had bought for her. Didn’t she know that I was about to turn a new leaf and continue to be the loving, dotting husband I once was?

This was terrible. It was okay to live in ‘cold war’, but her leaving me completely was unacceptable. No, she shouldn’t have done this.

I couldn’t have imagined that she would take the matter to this extent. I had to read the note again and be sure that it was written in her hand writing before I would fully admit that she had written the note. Indeed, she wrote it.

What a bad development. Bimpe was a no-go-area. How would my Funmi also become unreachable?

What kind of terrible development was this? Suddenly, the lovers of my life were becoming run-away ones. Within the last hours, so many things had changed.

For full story: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by Awesome05: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cool
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
More.
Re: The Naked Truth by Awesome05: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: The Naked Truth by Yfateemah: 12:03am On Jun 17, 2020
nice one

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth by abyourna: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Serious gbege Don happen, access to bimpe blocked, funmi has disappeared...... hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
More
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
What a bad development. Bimpe was a no-go-area. How would my Funmi also become unreachable? What kind of terrible development was this? Suddenly, the lovers of my life were becoming run-away ones. Within the last hours, so many things had changed.

I brought out my phone and called her lines. None was reachable. I thought briefly. Where could she have gone. Her parents lived in Ishaga, near Surulere. That was the most probable place.

I would call her father. Her mother was a petulant woman with sharp tongue, so it was better I called the man.

I dialed the man’s number.

“Hello, good evening, sir,” I greeted the man as soon as he picked my call.

“Good evening, my son.”

“Please, sir, I just want to know if Funmi is over there at your place.”

“Funmi, your wife? Well, I wouldn’t know. I’ve not got to the house. What happened to her?”

I sighed. “On getting home now, I discovered that she had left with our daughter. She left a note to inform me that she had left with the girl, so I was wondering if she’s has come over there.”

“She left your house? Now, why on hell would she do that?”

“We had a slight quarrel,” I explained. “For some days, she barely communicated with me. Now, she has packed out.”

“You two were having such a frosty relationship and you did not let me know?”

“I’m so sorry sir.”

“Anyway, when I get home, I’ll let you know if she’s there or not.”

“Oh, thank you, sir. I will come around by tomorrow to explain things to you.”

“Alright. See you.”

“See you, sir. Thanks.”

I was in sore mood. Now, if she had told her mother, it was as good as telling the BBC. I believed Funmi erred in leaving the house. A matter like this was what we should be able to resolve between ourselves.

I sat in the living-room. I was so ruffled I had no appetite to eat anything. About an hour later, my father in law called.

“I met her in the house and she explained all that happened to me. Why did you behave like that?”

“I’m very sorry, sir. I’ve realized that the behavior was very wrong, and I’m sorry. It would not happen again.”

There was a slight pause across the line. “Well, you will still have to come around to explain things.”

“Alright, sir. Thank you, sir.”

He cut the communication. That night, I did not have a good sleep.

In the office, the following morning, everything appeared cool. Favour was still acting coldly, and – as usual – I ignored her antic. About mid-day, Favour brought a letter to me.

“What is inside?” I asked.

“You have to read it to know, sir.”

She walked away. Could she be asking for a leave or a pay rise? I opened the letter. I was surprised by the content. It was a letter of resignation. She stated that she would like to exit my service in two weeks’ time. It was supposed to be a four-week notice, but then. Now, why did she want to quit?

I pressed the buzzer to summon her.

“Why do you want to resign?” I demanded as soon as she entered my office.

“For personal reason,” she replied in a surly tone.

“You’ve got another job?”

She shrugged. “Not exactly.”

“So, why’re you leaving?”

Again, she shrugged.

For full story: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by SeyiDominion: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Cool
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
It was supposed to be a four-week notice, but then. Now, why did she want to quit? I pressed the buzzer to summon her.

“Why do you want to resign?” I demanded as soon as she entered my office.

“For personal reason,” she replied in a surly tone.

“You’ve got another job?”

She shrugged. “Not exactly.”

“So, why’re you leaving?”

Again, she shrugged. Whatever that meant. I sighed. She must be bluffing, I told myself. Favour must be bluffing.

In the next few days, I had lonely nights in the house. Bimpe was out of reach and Funmi refused to move in. Despite going to meet her in her parents’ home and assuring that the misdeeds of the past were bygone issues, she remained adamant.

This was terrible. How could I be living the life of a bachelor all over again?
I would really love to be a faithful husband. With the development with Bimpe and Favour, this should be the time for me to show all my love for my wife, but she was around for that.

A week after Funmi parked out, I decided that I could not continue with my forced celibacy anymore. Rather than go to the club at Palm Groove for my after-work relaxation, I decided to drive to Opebi/ Allen axis to ‘sight-see’.

Along Opebi Road, I saw a very beautiful, light skinned lady walking along the road in front of a popular eatery. I slowed down my Lexus car and parked. I wound down the side glass a bit and talked to her as soon as she got to where I had parked the car.

“Hello, lady.”

She looked at me. “Hi.”

“I’ll go straight to the point,” I said. “I’m looking for fun and I think I’ve got the right person in you.”

She looked as if she was expecting me to say that. “What if you’re wrong?”

I smiled. So far, everything showed that I was not wrong. “What if I’m not wrong?”

She grinned too. “Just what do you want?”

“You. I desire your company. I desire to know you more. Why don’t you hope in inside the car?”

She went to the other side of the car while I opened the door for her. She slid into the car.

“Give me the privilege of knowing your name,” I said. “Mine is Akin.”

“I’m Sandra.”

“Oh, what a beautiful name, Sandra. Pleased to me you.”

She couldn’t be more that twenty-five but looked sophisticated.

“What do you think? Should I take you to my club, or do we buy take away food and go to my home?”

“Your home will be better.”

She was straight-to-the-point. It looked like she was down to earth. It was okay. I could handle that. I stopped at an eatery where I bought take-away fried rice and chicken. I also bought a bottle of wine.

I then drove to my residence.

We ate the food and chatted briefly. According to her, she had just finished her course in Mass Communication and was awaiting the call-up letter to report for national youth service. I confessed to her that I was married but had issue with my wife. Sandra seemed not to mind my marital status.

After the food, we took the wine. Apart from her beauty, there was something very confident about the way she talked and acted. In fact, our conversation was so familiar as if we had known each other for a long time.

“Will you like to sleep here overnight?” I asked her tentatively.

She grinned. “If you want me to, why not?”

If I wanted her to? Of course, I did!

“You’re most welcome, my dear.”

We sat in the living-room and watched the television. She said she liked Telemundo. I hardly watched the channel, but since that was what she wanted, I tagged along. She seemed to be delighted in what she watched and I allowed her to be.

Not only that, I also tried to pick interest in the programs. We watched the t.v until late in the night.

Finally, we decided we had had enough of television viewing.

“We need to define this relationship,” she said.

My brows went up. “What do you mean by that?”
She smiled. “We need to define if it’s going to be ordinary friendship or lover stuff.”

I grinned. Friendship? Who wanted only friendship?

“I didn’t bring you here just for friendship,” I said.

She sighed and nodded. “In that case, I need to let you know that playing love with me is not a joke. I’m the hard core type.”

Oh, but that was good, my mind said. I liked babes that were bold enough to assert their signature.

The Naked Truth https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Nice.
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Naked Truth by aprilwise(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2020
She is a hard core type. Hope she won't cause problem for him. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
She smiled. “We need to define if it’s going to be ordinary friendship or lover stuff.”

I grinned. Friendship? Who wanted only friendship?

“I didn’t bring you here just for friendship,” I said.
She sighed and nodded. “In that case, I need to let you know that playing love with me is not a joke. I’m the hard core type.”

Oh, but that was good, my mind said. I liked babes that were bold enough to assert their signature.

“That’s perfectly well with me,” I replied.

She eyed me somehow, as if doubtful of what I just said.

“Are sure? Are sure you are man enough to bear this?”

I almost snickered. “Of course, I am. Do not doubt my manliness, lady.”

She chuckled. “Alright. Time will tell.”

I pulled her to her feet and led her to my bedroom. I ran my fingers over her well-adorned attached hair. I drew her to myself and kissed her, slowly and gently at first. She darted her tongue out and was soon deep inside my mouth.

I undid the zip on the back of her pink top. I eased it over her head and dropped it on the edge of the bed. Her tongue continued to probe in and out of my mouth. I scooped her boobs before unhooking and removing her bra.

I paused briefly to admire her jaunty boobs and the shapely body. I smiled to myself. There was no doubt that she had a very lovely figure and statistics. I removed her tongue from my mouth so I could kiss her neck.

Simultaneously, my right hand played with her left nipple, flicking it backwards and forward; stimulating it and getting the desired result.

“These your boobs are the shapeliest I’ve ever seen,” I commented. “How lovely it will be to suck them.”

“They are all yours,” she replied, smiling.

She was right. As far as this moment was concerned, all the beautiful parts of her body were all mine. Slowly, I edged my fingers down between her legs. My fingers slid inside the skirt to the pantie inside. She was clean-shaven, but that was not the only thing I noticed about her.

“Goodness, this honey zone is so wet. I wonder what tasting it will be like.” It was more like a mumble I made into her neck.

I made her to lie on the bed and removed the remaining clothing she was wearing. Then, I opened her legs wide. It was my fingers that went to the vulva and the layers to caress them. While the fingers did that, my mouth sucked her nipples.

From the left one, my mouth moved to the second. The boobs seemed to bounce and welcome my act. Sandra moaned. I had no doubt that she was enjoying my exploits.

She wasn’t the coy or reserved type. Her right hand reached for my big cock. Teasingly, the fingers tightened around it. She was probably trying to make me feel as excited as I was making her.

She removed her hand from my cock and held my check. Her hand moved it to the valley of her spread legs. It was an unspoken need, but I got the message.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
While the fingers did that, my mouth sucked her nipples. From the left one, my mouth moved to the second. The boobs seemed to bounce and welcome my act. Sandra moaned. I had no doubt that she was enjoying my exploits.

She wasn’t the coy or reserved type. Her right hand reached for my big cock. Teasingly, the fingers tightened around it. She was probably trying to make me feel as excited as I was making her.

She removed her hand from his cock and held his check. Her hand moved it to the valley of her spread legs. It was an unspoken need, but he got the message.

His tongue darted out and its tip meandered up and down her thighs. The master teaser was at work. The tongue flicked around licked the flesh around. When she saw that his preamble was taking long, she moved his head to the honey pot.

His tongue licked the vulva and the clitoris and it got her wildly ecstatic.

She moaned and writhed her waist. Her moans made him to intensify his efforts. She writhed her whole body as more sensation jolted through her body. Sandra was good at it too.

She rubbed her cunt back and forth over my mouth in a regular rhythmic pattern. She could not hold herself back when the spasm of orgasm came. Her body shuddered.

I was not through with my act. My fingers took over from where my tongue had been. Deftly, the fingers worked on the clit. Her moans became more audible as her legs tightened on my hand.

I wanted to make her yearn for more and reach more peak. For maximum effect, my other hand went to her boobs. Everything produced the desired effects.

“Wait, wait,” she suddenly muttered.

“Hmn?”

“Wait.”

She removed my hand from her cunt and held my dick. “Give me a real Bleep.”

I reacted as if I was uncertain of what to do.

“I want you to use your dick,” she moaned.

“Well, I was coming to that.”

“I want it now,” she emphasized. “Now.” Her fingers ran over my big organ. “This feels so big and huge. I want to feel you inside of me right away.”

I nodded. What was I here for? I pinched her nipples hard and thrust my cock deep inside her.

“Hmn,” she moaned. I started the thrusting.

“Don’t be so gentle,” she pleaded.

“What?”

“Be hard. Be rough with me.”

“Really?”

She gritted her teeth. “Come on. Be rough. Talk dirty. Talk rough.”

“Okay, baby. Okay, bitch!”

“Yeah. Yeah.”

“You bitch wants to be bleeped, right? Okay, then, I’m going to Bleep you till you forget your name.”

“Yeah,” she replied in the same tone. “You son of a bitch, do your worse.”

I banged her harder and roughly pressed on her boobs.

“Son of a bitch,” she said in defiance. “Try harder.”
Now, this was quite strange. No lady had ever called me that before.

Certainly, among all the ladies I had met, Sandra was the weirdest. I thought things like this belonged to the movie, but here I was experiencing it. Strangely, I was enjoying the whole thing.

“You dirty bitch deserve this,” I muttered, as my heart beat increased to the demand of my task.

“Oh gosh, try more son of a bitch,” she said.

“Okay. Okay, bitch!”

“Oh goodness. Are you tired? I thought you are a man.”

Of course I was a man. Who was this bitch to tell me otherwise? I realized that I must not cum so soon. Not with this weird lady. I had to do something to slow down the rising passion. It would be better I talked more dirty.

“I’m going to so much do this that you will never forget me in your life,” I said.

“Do what?” she demanded.

“Bleep you.”

“So, why don’t you go ahead?”

Obsessed: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by ThrillPlus: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2020
My fingers took over from where my tongue had been. Deftly, the fingers worked on the clit. Her moans became more audible as her legs tightened on my hand. I wanted to make her yearn for more and reach more peak.

For maximum effect, my other hand went to her boobs. Everything produced the desired effects.

“Hmn?”

“Wait.”

“I want it now,” she emphasized. “Now.”

Her fingers ran over my big organ. “This feels so big and huge. I want to feel you inside of me right away.”

I nodded. What was I here for? I pinched her nipples hard and thrust my cock deep inside her.

“What?”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Yeah.”

“You bitch wants to be bleeped, right? Okay, then, I’m going to Bleep you till you forget your name.”

Now, this was quite strange. No lady had ever called me that before. Certainly, among all the ladies I had met, Sandra was the weirdest. I thought things like this belonged to the movie, but here I was experiencing it. Strangely, I was enjoying the whole thing.

“You dirty bitch deserve this,” I muttered, as my heart beat increased to the demand of my task.

“Okay. Okay, bitch!”

Of course I was a man. Who was this bitch to tell me otherwise? I realized that I must not cum so soon. Not with this weird lady. I had to do something to slow down the rising passion. It would be better I talked more dirty.

“I’m going to so much do this that you will never forget me in your life,” I said.

“Do what?” she demanded.

“Bleep you.”

“Oh, that’s what I’m doing, bitch.”

“Fine. Go ahead. Prove it.”

“And I’m going to download my hot load deep inside your pussy.”

“Good. Go ahead son of a bitch.”

He suddenly stopped. They had spent too much time in this position. I made her to knee on the bed and knelt behind her. Then, I entered her from behind.

“You bitch will know the kind of man I am,” I boasted.

“Go ahead,” she replied daringly.

I thrust in and out of her, my balls banging against her well-shaped arse.

“Come on. Deeper, harder.”

“Hmn.”

“Bleep me, Bleep me harder. Common, son of a bitch.”

She remained on all fours, her boobs bouncing as I pushed in and out.

“Damn, your stamina is commendable,” I admitted. “How come you’re so energetic?”

“Oh, but you’ve not seen anything yet. Why don’t you just Bleep, son of a bitch?”

She opened her legs wider for me. “Just Bleep, bitch.”

I grunted and sighed. This lady was certainly daring. She was soon tired of the style. She stopped me and turned to lay on her back. She widened her legs, raising the right one up. I could see that my penetration of her was deeper.

I put her legs over my shoulders and that even made things to go deeper. Now, I decided to end this session. I banged faster and faster.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s it,” Sandra moaned, her body jerking.

She came again. As she did, she tightened her legs around my waist. In turn, I shuddered. My cock stiffened inside her as I too climaxed. We collapsed on the bed, breathing hard as we lie side by side.

“You’re good,” I muttered. “Among them all, you are the best.”

She looked pleased at what I had said but did not say a word. Wow, she was indeed the most daring lady I had ever met. Everything about her showed that she surpassed all other ladies I had met in brashness and playing the game of lust.

She allowed me to rest for only a couple of minutes. I was surprised when her right hand reached for my dick and she shoved it in her mouth. The way she ran her tongue over it and sucked it showed that she was very good in it. Soon, the organ became rock-hard in her hand and she squeezed it. She glided her hand up and down my dick in a way that sent new sensation through my spine.

She knelt in between my legs as she licked at my balls. I moaned in pleasure. Gingered on, she tickled my furry balls with her tongue, her hand swirling all over my stiff cock. Then, she sucked one of my balls into her mouth and tugged on it. It didn’t hurt me. Rather, it sent jolts of sweet sensation through me.

“Hmn…” I moaned.

I leaned back against an upright pillow and closed my eyes. She took my entire sack in her mouth and pulled on it. It was an experience I had never had before. She juggled my balls with her tongue, leaving me without a doubt that she had had lots of
experience with MouthAction.

Re: The Naked Truth by felzokugo(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2020
Interesting story. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
felzokugo:
Interesting story. Nice one.

Thanks.
Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simultaneously, my right hand played with her left nipple, flicking it backwards and forward; stimulating it and getting the desired result.

“These your boobs are the shapeliest I’ve ever seen,” I commented. “How lovely it will be to suck them.”

“They are all yours,” she replied, smiling.

She was right. As far as this moment was concerned, all the beautiful parts of her body were all mine. Slowly, I edged my fingers down between her legs.

My fingers slid inside the skirt to the pantie inside. She was clean-shaven, but that was not the only thing I noticed about her.

“Goodness, this honey zone is so wet. I wonder what tasting it will be like.” It was more like a mumble I made into her neck.

I made her to lie on the bed and removed the remaining clothing she was wearing. Then, I opened her legs wide. It was my fingers that went to the vulva and the layers to caress them.

While the fingers did that, my mouth sucked her nipples. From the left one, my mouth moved to the second. The boobs seemed to bounce and welcome my act. Sandra moaned. I had no doubt that she was enjoying my exploits.

She removed her hand from his cock and held his check. Her hand moved it to the valley of her spread legs. It was an unspoken need, but I got the message.

My tongue darted out and its tip meandered up and down her thighs. The master teaser was at work. The tongue flicked around licked the flesh around. When she saw that my preamble was taking long, she moved his head to the honey pot. My tongue licked the vulva and the clitoris and it got her wildly ecstatic.

She moaned and writhed her waist. Her moans made him to intensify his efforts. She writhed her whole body as more sensation jolted through her body. Sandra was good at it too. She rubbed her cunt back and forth over my mouth in a regular rhythmic pattern. She could not hold herself back when the spasm of orgasm came. Her body shuddered.

I was not through with my act. My fingers took over from where my tongue had been. Deftly, the fingers worked on the clit. Her moans became more audible as her legs tightened on my hand. I wanted to make her yearn for more and reach more peak. For maximum effect, my other hand went to her boobs. Everything produced the desired effects.

“Hmn?”

“Wait.”

“I want it now,” she emphasized. “Now.” Her fingers ran over my big organ. “This feels so big and huge. I want to feel you inside of me right away.”

“What?”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Yeah.”

Now, this was quite strange. No lady had ever called me that before. Certainly, among all the ladies I had met, Sandra was the weirdest. I thought things like this belonged to the movie, but here I was experiencing it. Strangely, I was enjoying the whole thing.

“Okay. Okay, bitch!”

“Do what?” she demanded.

“Bleep you.”

“Oh, that’s what I’m doing, bitch.”

“Fine. Go ahead. Prove it.”

“And I’m going to download my hot load deep inside your pussy.”

“Good. Go ahead son of a bitch.”

He suddenly stopped. They had spent too much time in this position. I made her to knee on the bed and knelt behind her. Then, I entered her from behind.

“You bitch will know the kind of man I am,” I boasted.

“Go ahead,” she replied daringly.

I thrust in and out of her, my balls banging against her well-shaped arse.

“Come on. Deeper, harder.”

“Hmn.”

“Bleep me, Bleep me harder. Common, son of a bitch.”

She remained on all fours, her boobs bouncing as I pushed in and out.

“Damn, your stamina is commendable,” I admitted. “How come you’re so energetic?”

“Oh, but you’ve not seen anything yet. Why don’t you just Bleep, son of a bitch?”

Re: The Naked Truth by Awesome05: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / Love, Sex And Relationships / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.