Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. (124276 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by ruffDiamond: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87814099:

Do not say negative things against men of God please.

It is very dangerous.

God told us in the Holy Book to leave his servants to him till the day of judgement, it is not in believers place to do so.

That is if you are a Christian tho.

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make 
their lives meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.
We will never condemn you.
We will always correct you with love, kiss
So the Holy Book commanded us to do.
We just pray God have mercy on this generation. 

See dem screaming #DemMANNA don come again o.
Truth will always be bitter!

Your moniker says all about you.
No further comment tongue

We respect your view and opinion on this sis.
It is well.
trash,trash and more trash! Dangerous to say what against who? I,for one is not afraid to call thieves and tax collector just like zacheus!There is no where the Bible says these black men thieves in cassock or suit are above criticism,even Jesus was criticized but performed his duty creditably when the occasion called for it in order to balance things that it's NOT ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY!..like when he fed the five thousand people during a sermon, and many other instances,these are thieves, nothin more! The Bible taught ,of everything, whether faith, belief or creed,Love remains the GREATEST..!GOD DOES SPEND MONEY AND DOESN'T NEED IT TO GET HIS WORK DONE! Where and what is the so called church duty in all the these crises?Where is the love and compassion Jesus taught,??Common face mask they can't distribute! Their so called miracle prowess has suddenly gone south!Even Moses wasn't found wanting despite not making it to Canaan with the Israelites the same God used to free them from Pharaoh Egypt.God used him to show his might as at when due but not necessarily under pressure..So that the people will continue to believe in Himand know He is their God!Even Jesus had to show Thomas his nail punctured hands when he demanded it ,to clear his doubt! and I'm sure he made heaven.look u lot don't read your Bible and know very little about what's written inside..All you do is dressed up on Sunday go to church and get given the pastor own 'version' then get hoodwinked for good! Pastor fears people who understands the Bible and won't hesitate to attack them cos they would see such person as a spoilsport! There is no such as man of God as in somebody standing in the center of multitudes grandstanding, forming all wise man or claiming to rep,hear or decree for God !It a big lie!On the contrary, everyone is Called! Jesus was the last man to stand on the pulpit (center of crowd) to spread his message and for a good reason,but now All Are Called! Whatever u do,(legally , lawfully, truthfully and honestly)you are called to serve in your various fields,and same GRACE COVER ALL and open all who believe

4 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by PHijo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nice development!
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by fokusmind: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
9icest:
I’m beginning to see even my own pastor, and most of the pastors in Nigeria as common rogues, criminals and scammers who won’t even put financial gains at hold even when it could lead to the death of their followers. Jesus was a selfless man who had nothing yet gave the world his life. I seriously think it’s time I reconsider my faith. Something is wrong with most of pastors and we so called Christians. I seriously think we are just dummies following some Satans parading themselves as MOgs. And I think the Corona virus is Gods way of exposing these fraudsters. I’m done with church and will never kneel before any more pastor in my entire life. May God forgive me Incase I’m wrong

No need to reconsider your faith. Look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith not a pastor. Pastors are human beings like you and do not let them toss you around.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Sheriman(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
handelex:
An average Nigerian is just angry and probably frustrated, and as result becomes easily manipulated with any type of news that feeds that emotion.... What the OP didn't state is that that USSD platform has been operating for years now but at this time it suits the church bashing narrative so it's good to bring it up and as usual the ignorant is lapping it all up. It's wisdom not to jump and criticize what you don't have the full knowledge and facts about.
Will you just shut The Bleep off!!

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Then go to that organizations and beg them for money. Nairaland no be koku foundation.
thanks
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by bomsilaga(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
9icest:
I’m beginning to see even my own pastor, and most of the pastors in Nigeria as common rogues, criminals and scammers who won’t even put financial gains at hold even when it could lead to the death of their followers. Jesus was a selfless man who had nothing yet gave the world his life. I seriously think it’s time I reconsider my faith. Something is wrong with most of pastors and we so called Christians. I seriously think we are just dummies following some Satans parading themselves as MOgs. And I think the Corona virus is Gods way of exposing these fraudsters. I’m done with church and will never kneel before any more pastor in my entire life. May God forgive me Incase I’m wrong
I just love you right now.
The virus will continue till we learn.
But I pray the real God, Jehova takes this away because pastors in Nigeria are not seeing the lesson.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
leye4u:
I must test that code ,make I sow my seed into the anointing....

I refuse to follow the majority who hate men of God...its even a joy to be insulted for the sake of the gospel these days,

Lord ,bring people that would insult me for your sake oooooo

Who did this to you.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Eben2120: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:
Where do this selfish religion leaders expect their members to get the money from under lock down?

Why are these god of men wicked like this?
The same questions have been asking... can anyone answer...
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
chocolatelady:
Oh, I see ee. How many orphanage homes have u visited to drop ur donation or even ur neighbour who does not have any dime to feed. My dear, pls wake up. Day don break !
mine along with millions of people do ours in secret as d Bible mandated us to ..we are not.answerable to u or.anyone else inugo?
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by abbiboy: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business

I sight one mumu..��
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by OttHin: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tell them to come and collect their tithe.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by MrMacinterchi1: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Atoyon:
This is not true ooooo. Beware of fraudsters trying to use the name of a church to deceive people. This is NOT from Living Faith Church a.k.a winners chapel

u sound pathetic. So winners is the only Pentecostal church in Nigeria fraudsters see as a bite to gain money by creating ussd code ? Think this through first
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
winningwinner:

Good man, who are those people of yours? You were told earlier to mind your business. I don't see any sane person who is deeply involved in God's work complaining, only the good-for-nothing animals. Why are you pained? Which advocacy group do you represent?
Guy, it pays to be and remain mature. Moreover, what concerns an atheist with Church activity? You didn't talk about your personal involvement but your people... What a delude... Please, mind your business...!

Even your sentences show that you are serving the devil.

Please don't tell me you serve God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Davida33: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
SlayerForever:

Are they collecting tithes now? Like we've just seen with this man's church.
But he is not forcing anyone to pay tithe, and beside not all members pay tithe.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbiboy:

I sight one mumu..��
I see a damned soul undecided undecided undecided
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Asour: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
If these religious money collected by "pastorprenures" were been used as taxes, Nigeria would have been a better country since 90's.

Yet the bigger the money you offer to God, the more God gets happy. Can someone tell me how paper printed by men makes Almighty God happy.

You pay money for God blessings, but God can not bless starving children in the 3rd war zone countries. Your Christians God must be selfish.

What you are simply doing is blessing your daddy GO. Nothing more. Because, he will live a lavish lifestyle with your hard earn money.

Wait can someone tell me the difference between a child that is been scared with ojuju-calaba for not dropping his money and an adult that is been scared with cala-mity for not dropping his/her hard earn money. Nothing! The difference is just age bracket.

See

There is even bank app. Even corona can not stop the work of God. Yet the work is left undone

Ok but It's fair to be very Coherent with our arguments too.
Tithes are (most times) 10% of individual NET income.
Some give a bit more. Companies (Not being humans) don't usually pay tithes.

From the above,it's clear that taxes paid (which is on A larger base(taxable income) by these tithe payers are higher.

Effective tax rate in Nigeria is 7-24% of taxable income depending on your income band.

And So tithes paid across Nigeria certainly falls short of taxes paid by Nigerians by far....

God help us.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by southpole: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
give what u have,there is nobody that doesn't have something to give..if u don't want to leave it be..it's not compulsory
May God give u understanding..in the meantime this back and forth is over grin grin
Ask yourself will Jesus do what these pastors are doing at this period? Collecting money by all means? Jesus never ask anyone to bring tithe neither did he pay tithe so also the first christians. I know is not compulsory but it tanishes the church and the name of Jesus. At this period of pandemic if Jesus is to appear he will provide healing and feed the needy not collecting money from them. The first Christians like Apostle Paul and the rest could have commanded this virus to disappear and it will obey immediate can any pastor or General overseer living today do that? They are also hiding from the virus just like any sinner and this is what happen when the focus of the church shifted from Jesus to money. When Jesus asked Peter " do you love me?" Peter answered yes and Jesus said feed my sheep he did not say take from my sheep.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by LTRAVIS(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87814099:

It is very dangerous.

God told us in the Holy Book to leave his servants to him till the day of judgement, it is not in believers place to do so.

their lives meaningful. 
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

It is well.

You don’t have sense
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Antoeni(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
At Least Nigerians Now know That There are NO Nigerian G Os , Bishops , Apostles , Prophets & Pastors with True Miraculous Healing Powers.
All Na Washing & Setting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by nanauju(f): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Please o this thing is fake. Scammer trying to use living faith church to dupe others. I actually went further by dialing the first prompt, and it asked me for my account number, and then my atm pin. This cannot be from living first, this one is a shabby work. They didn't list all the banks there. Only banks almost going into extinction are listed there. Anyone who believes this, definitely believes buhari is jubril
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
southpole:
Ask yourself will Jesus do what these pastors are doing at this period? Collecting money by all means? Jesus never ask anyone to bring tithe neither did he pay tithe so also the first christians. I know is not compulsory but it tanishes the church and the name of Jesus. At this period of pandemic if Jesus is to appear he will provide healing and feed the needy not collecting money from them. The first Christians like Apostle Paul and the rest could have commanded this virus to disappear and it will obey immediate can any pastor or General overseer living today do that? They are also hiding from the virus just like any sinner and this is what happen when the focus of the church shifted from Jesus to money. When Jesus asked Peter " do you love me?" Peter answered yes and Jesus said feed my sheep he did not say take from my sheep.
#mindyourbusiness.. the app.or USSD is not for u neither is it ur money inugo
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by desiredhome: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
we are moving towards to cashless economy, besides some people watch online and want to give as well...pls mind ur biz
Is either you are a pastor (scammer) or you are just one of the zombies

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oh Lord! Let thy will be done.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Kenneygirl(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
SlayerForever:

My brother the Catholic Church is the only church that follows the life of Jesus, I've observed. God is not in this other churches I'm sorry to say, they are after money alone.
Catholic? Is this a joke?
Cause it's hilarious

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
desiredhome:

Is either you are a pastor (scammer) or you are just one of the zombies
I prefer A fanatic for Christ D grin grin grin >:alleluia..what a privilege
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by ViktorCash: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sharap angry
post=87814099:

It is very dangerous.

their lives meaningful. 

It is well.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by SlayerForever: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
9icest:

If you haven't tried the Catholic Church you should really do so. Before turning away for good.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by juwoonn(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
xest:
dial *389*30*1# for clarification
How are we sure that this is living faith church and not scammers?
No evidence officially linking this to living faith church.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.