Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. (124275 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by leye4u: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
I must test that code ,make I sow my seed into the anointing....

I refuse to follow the majority who hate men of God...its even a joy to be insulted for the sake of the gospel these days,

Lord ,bring people that would insult me for your sake oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by eneh49(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Authoreety:
How true is this?

Just dial the code and see for yourself.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by SlayerForever: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davida33:
The Catholic Church also collect tithe and offerings.

Are they collecting tithes now? Like we've just seen with this man's church.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Coronavirus1: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business
Brother I need help o please I don't have food at home no money do me a favor for this critical time support me with anything God bless you .
J id
First bank
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by SlayerForever: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Iykenuwa:

When ignorance is bliss

No ignorance here. Check on your side.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
MumJ4J:

Last year the Church planted more than 5,000 churches in Nigeria alone. This year we are planting more than 10,000. I believe the devil does not want this and that is why this is coming up. But he cannot prevail because Jesus will build His Church.

Bros, 5k is enough already, you guys should budget for something else nah, even trees to combat climate change will be much better than more avenues to collect 10%

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by pedestal82(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
pedestal82:
I have paid my tithe consistently for the last 3 years, but in the light of this shut down my March tithe is for those people around me that have nothing to eat this period of Corona.
Those that reach out to me and those that I know need it have been getting stipends out of it.
please I said those around me, please don't waste your time sharing account details.
I don't have the strenght to start verifying stories.
And for those sending me private mails, I no longer have access to the email I used for Nairaland.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Topmaike007(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
abuhusna1:
Islam still remain the best religion in the world.
be deceiving yourself both Islam and Christian are SCAM

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by MrMacinterchi1: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
winners in the house please , what's Shiloh offering ? I thought it's a once in a year program? or is it the redeeming the pledges made last time or preparing for this year's own
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by wavylevel: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
9icest:
I’m beginning to see even my own pastor, and most of the pastors in Nigeria as common rogues, criminals and scammers who won’t even put financial gains at hold even when it could lead to the death of their followers. Jesus was a selfless man who had nothing yet gave the world his life. I seriously think it’s time I reconsider my faith. Something is wrong with most of pastors and we so called Christians. I seriously think we are just dummies following some Satans parading themselves as MOgs. And I think the Corona virus is Gods way of exposing these fraudsters. I’m done with church and will never kneel before any more pastor in my entire life. May God forgive me Incase I’m wrong

Welcome to your dawn of logic, reasoning, and critical thinking.

You will succeed.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Stubar0511: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
This ain’t child’s play.. I don’t condemn this to some extent, but what has this religious institution done to aid the general masses or even it members since this Covid 19 outbreak �. God is watching us keenly and I believe sooner or later this whole religious madness will be put to rest.

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by chymes0359(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
bigiyaro:
business must continue.

Just as it's in my head..

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
RapistOnBail:
The living faith church of God has created a USSD code for effective online offerings and tithe collections.

*389*30*1#

Our Men of God have advanced in Technology.

I believe this has existed before coro matter.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by okwusdidi: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
We are too superstitious in this country.I blame mostly the members of this churches who believe that if you give to the church you would receive from God as if God is now a magician or in the business of money doubling.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
You're lying this has been since 2014

Do prompt research and stop deceiving people.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I believe this has existed before coro matter.

Since 2014
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Homguy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
the prophet part is we're am hoping for grin grin it's not an easy position at all
yes sure. Its gonna take some time before you start raking in those tithes and offerings you know.
I live outside the country and when i see what the government here has provided for everybody living in the country, i feel sad for Nigeria.
Churches are offering free meals and clothing and not mentioning tithes or whatsoever, landlords are asking people not to pay rent for the next 3 months, restaurants are offering free meals for students not going to school. Government is now paying salaries to individuals that are not employed or laid off, so that they dont go out. Everybody is just trying to see what they can do to help.

But in Nigeria churches are busy still holding services and scheming ways to continue to collect money from people who may not be paid for the next few months.

The government is also doing nothing. Most of any funds given will be embezzled.

Its sad to see people like you nt speaking up but tacitly encouraging the impoverishment of the poor in the name of religion.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by abbey621(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. Even the Bible says:

Mark 4: 25: Jesus said, ”Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him".

Matthew 25:29 “For to everyone who has, more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away".

Luke 8:18 “So take care how you listen; for whoever has, to him more shall be given; and whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has shall be taken away from him”.

Luke 19:26 “I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away".

As someone with a functioning brain or even half a functioning brain, if this does not make you pause and think then I'm afraid your sheep mentalitycan't be cured. You pay your tithe deligently yet landlord dey knock on your door with eviction notice. You pay your tithe year round yet your mother still dey drink garri for village. You watch your neighbors and their kids wallow in hunger yet you're comfortable paying your tithe digitally? Who's fooling whom?

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Chrisjay1998(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
See Lady. .now is not the time for you to be giving your pastors money,u can use it and help your nearest neighbors am sure a lot needs help especially in this Corona issues we are facing in this Country
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by desiredhome: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lemken:
This is crazy. Instead of these pastors donating PPE, they are busy channelling their creativity into creating apps for tithe and offering. How wil the church members get money for tithe and offering during lockdown
What's the essence of the offering/tithing when there is no service?

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by crazycrypto710: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
smh! Naija, I want to believe that this is a time when the church should be more active in trying to give back to society.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by smokeyupu(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business
So you are one of the sheep?
Okare.....
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by desiredhome: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lemken:
This is crazy. Instead of these pastors donating PPE, they are busy channelling their creativity into creating apps for tithe and offering. How wil the church members get money for tithe and offering during lockdown
What's the essence of the offering/tithing when there is no Church service?

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by nicho450(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
leye4u:
I must test that code ,make I sow my seed into the anointing....

I refuse to follow the majority who hate men of God...its even a joy to be insulted for the sake of the gospel these days,

Lord ,bring people that would insult me for your sake oooooo

You are right. When I found out about it, I was happy because I can now sow easily. Besides the code has been in existence before now. But as usual, people always want to criticize what they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by back2sender: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
slimmax:
Chai, dia is God o
ARMED ROBBER ZCHURCH
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Holamilekan97(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Homguy:
yes sure. Its gonna take some time before you start raking in those tithes and offerings you know.
I live outside the country and when i see what the government here has provided for everybody living in the country, i feel sad for Nigeria.
Churches are offering free meals and clothing and not mentioning tithes or whatsoever, landlords are asking people not to pay rent for the next 3 months, restaurants are offering free meals for students not going to school. Government is now paying salaries to individuals that are not employed or laid off, so that they dont go out. Everybody is just trying to see what they can do to help.

But in Nigeria churches are busy still holding services and scheming ways to continue to collect money from people who may not be paid for the next few months.

The government is also doing nothing. Most of any funds given will be embezzled.

Its sad to see people like you nt speaking up but tacitly encouraging the impoverishment of the poor in the name of religion.

Good luck!
I wish u wld stop judging or running into assumptions because there are no pictures online or videos displaying our charitable donations.. the church likes to give in secret and despises public display of such so pls let them be
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by MineBitcoin(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nigeria religious country
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by asogo1: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Authoreety:
How true is this?
Dial the code I confirmed it. direct from ur account
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
An average Nigerian is just angry and probably frustrated, and as result becomes easily manipulated with any type of news that feeds that emotion.... What the OP didn't state is that that USSD platform has been operating for years now but at this time it suits the church bashing narrative so it's good to bring it up and as usual the ignorant is lapping it all up. It's wisdom not to jump and criticize what you don't have the full knowledge and facts about.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by leye4u: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
nicho450:

You are right. When I found out about it, I was happy because I can now sow easily. Besides the code has been in existence before now. But as usual, people always want to criticize what they don't understand.
God bless you brother that's for the encouragement, let's keep standing strong despite all the insults from the other side..Its a joy to be insulted for the sake of the gospel.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by chocolatelady(f): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Oh, I see ee. How many orphanage homes have u visited to drop ur donation or even ur neighbour who does not have any dime to feed. My dear, pls wake up. Day don break !

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.