Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. (124360 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Neoteny7: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
MarianaTrench:
They are more concerned about ensuring they don't loose revenue grin

Lose
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by BENARI: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
I thought it was a joke o.

I just confirmed it for myself now.

Religion is indeed the opium of the masses.

WTF

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Felalucky8(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

If the news is true, then it's 100% certain and confirmed that the short bald head is a thief and a criminal.
Nor be joke oooo. Dial am for your phone make you cofama
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Awesome! I like! smiley
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by DAVE5(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
osuofia2:

Tah, that one them no de talk their own, na beheading and terrorism by the symbol

Lol, mad ohh
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by frubben(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:
God will punish Oyedepo, the false prophet
Very selfish bishop
A man of Satan
When everybody is trying to get as many food stuffs and supplies as they can get
When people are losing thier jobs
You still want to collect the little they have

Well it's not your fault
But your foolish church members that you've deceived
But God will surely judge you
your opinion, which you are entitled to.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Farki: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Even in crisis the church is mainly concerned with cash.

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by crackhouse(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
The man is loosing millions and it's not good for business.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business
Did they create a portal where the needy can solicit for help in this lock down ,y are u so blind,this Coro coro has revealed a lot of weaknesses in the church our leaders only care abt money,if I may ask u let's say everything I just said is nonsense my question to u is what will Jesus do if he was in the position of our leaders?

20 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by xreal: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
pedestal82:
I have paid my tithe consistently for the last 3 years, but in the light of this shut down my March tithe is for those people around me that have nothing to eat this period of Corona.
Those that reach out to me and those that I know need it have been getting stipends out of it.

That is exactly what the holy books meant for the purpose of tithe and not to be used to build an individual’s business empire, or pay for someone’s extravagant life style or fuel, service and maintain some private jets.

I’m afraid you are just about to pay your first tithe in the last three years.

GOD bless you as you do so this March and henceforth.

13 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by popcykaylah(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
At this trying times when most people are at home bad not receiving salaries and business are closed down ?? Bloody thieves posing as pastors

5 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by CoronaVirusPro: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Felalucky8:

Nor be joke oooo. Dial am for your phone make you cofama

It's difficult to believe. Sincerely, very difficult to believe it's true.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by eme2015(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Salvation is personal stop wasting your money your pastor will not leay to heaven
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by simplyesther(f): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nothing wrong in donating to your church, your mosque or even charity. (John D. Rockefeller)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Lemken: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is crazy. Instead of these pastors donating PPE, they are busy channelling their creativity into creating apps for tithe and offering. How wil the church members get money for tithe and offering during lockdown

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Authoreety:
How true is this?

SERIOUSLY?
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Giamem(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Business continual, continues

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by connectboi(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business
So youve been asking for long and this is right time to bring it out during lock down abi
SMH

5 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by CoronaVirusPro: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

Lose

The message you captured, decoded and gave a feedback.

Communication completed.

The world has moved past your age.

4 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Spallanzani: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

Why should I give to church when there are obviously people around me who deserved the help..

Bible said love your neighbor as yourself but you sheepish love church more than your neighbor.

Hahahahah
Are you better off than those give. There are lots of top organizations CEOs and MDs attending these churches. Let everyone do has he/she pleases, they are forcing no one.

NB: I've not been to touch in 2 years.

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by GoodBoi1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
You guys should stop embarrassing yourselves please, these platforms have always been there. Times change. This thread reeks of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:
God will punish Oyedepo, the false prophet
Very selfish bishop
A man of Satan
When everybody is trying to get as many food stuffs and supplies as they can get
When people are losing thier jobs
You still want to collect the little they have

Well it's not your fault
But your foolish church members that you've deceived
But God will surely judge you
Don't blame him! Blame the Fools called Christians that patronize him.

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Seventy7kings: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lemme see any christian rant on any of Islamic thread, I will swear for you. Hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
why all these complaints flying around from nairalanders,huh?
is it your money?

it's not that you are being compelled with force to give out money to the church
and it's not that you'd be arrested if u decide otherwise.

leave the church and her members to do their things the way it pleases 'em.

5 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by CoronaVirusPro: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ologogoro:
Pastor Bishop David Oyedepo, God's minister for finance

God bless your Mother!
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by chukzie2002: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
There's no criminality in this ussd thing the church should not shutdown because of corona virus rather the church continuous activities should shutdown Corona virus.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
popcykaylah:
At this trying times when most people are at home bad not receiving salaries and business are closed down ?? Bloody thieves posing as pastors
I tell you
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by janettee(f): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bunch of thieves, smh.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Criminals!!!! Thieves!!! ITT! cheesy

Not so. These donations are legal, they are from members, and no one is being forced.

Eeyah, are you Antichrist? E dey pain you?
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by CoronaVirusPro: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
chukzie2002:
There's no criminality in this ussd thing the church should not shutdown because of corona virus rather the church continuous activities should shutdown Corona virus.

Have you had breakfast today?

5 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by konkonbilo(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by GoshenNLA(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

Why should I give to church when there are obviously people around me who deserved the help..

Bible said love your neighbor as yourself but you sheepish love church more than your neighbor.

Hahahahah
And how many people around you have you helped
All na wash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.