Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,202 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. (124258 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

You need help

No, not spiritual....you need psychiatric help

grin grin grin grin u need the help more, I pray it will come quickly in this turbulent time...I can't understand why u can't mind ur business esp wen u are not a member and will never use the code anyway..it's not even ur money..surely u see how u need help
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by greatsodade(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:
Where do this selfish religion leaders expect their members to get the money from under lock down?

Why are these god of men wicked like this?

they did not put rope in their neck now. so they should stop be gullible as well. its in their hand.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by wunaESQ(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
the church is to give to its poor and needy so that de can find solace at dis trying period.. and not dat other way round

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Neoteny7: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Like I said earlier, the world has moved past your age. Catch-up!

Well considering you named yourself, rather unimaginatively, as "CoronaVirus Pro", I'd say guessing your age and maturity is a fleeting exercise.

Your impotent rage at being innocently corrected is further proof of your infantile stature, kid.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
why all these complaints flying around from nairalanders,huh?
is it your money?

it's not that you are being compelled with force to give out money to the church
and it's not that you'd be arrested if u decide otherwise.

leave the church and her members to do their things the way it pleases 'em.

Bro, you are very naive.

When pastors tell you that "things will be tight for you if you don't tithe" what do you think they are doing?

There are different tactics you can use to collect money from someone without making them feel like you are forcing them.

You can use emotional blackmail. Pastors use this very well.

In Winners Chapel, for instance, they have some qualities that make you a Winners.

One of it is that you must be a tither. In that way, they have subtly made tithing an obligation without putting a gun to the head of Winners Chapel members.

Another aspect of emotional blackmail is threat.

Adeboye said if you don't pay tithe, you will go to hell.

Now, he doesn't need to say anymore. The fear of hell will now make people start paying tithe.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Even in times like this they still tax u for money
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by okoh66(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
This code is a lie and scam, not from living faith church

quote author=RapistOnBail post=87805523]The living faith church of God has created a USSD code for effective
offerings and tithe collections.

*389*30*1#

Our Men of God have advanced in Technology.

[/quote]
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
barragan:

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Danhumprey: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

What is good about this if not wickedness? So the members should go and Rob a bank during lock down.

Sheepish people should please start making use of their free gifted 6 senses now
How can they make use of their senses? Sheeples will always sheep! grin
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Professorcplus(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
mcdokwe:
please what bank app is this?
Orange GTB; Black UBA bank app

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Neoteny7: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin grin grin u need the help more, I pray it will come quickly in this turbulent time...I can't understand why u can't mind ur business esp wen u are not a member and will never use the code anyway..it's not even ur money..surely u see how u need help

So why are you not minding your own business when people criticize your crooked pastors?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by CoronaVirusPro: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

Well considering you named yourself, rather unimaginatively, as "CoronaVirus Pro", I'd say guessing your age and maturity is a fleeting exercise.

Your impotent rage at being innocently corrected is further proof of your infantile stature, kid.

Hello! You never corrected me. I corrected you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by playapayaski: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Please, who is a servant of God?

Do you serve the Devil? If you serve God, you are a servant of God.

No one is above rebuke. Even Paul rebuked Peter. Why didn't he leave Peter to God?

Do you know that in one way or the other, health workers are servants of God? God is preserving our lives using these men and women, and yet you are giving those useless so-called pastors all the respect and honor.

Presently, sportsmen and other celebrities are honoring health workers with short videos. But in Africa, it is all about these self-acclaimed men of God who contribute virtually nothing to mankind aside exploiting mankind in the name of offering hope.

When have you ever woken up and appreciated our health workers with a short prayer?

If they open an account for our health workers, would you drop your whole salary without batting an eyelid?

Best comment ever.. May it continue to be well with u and ur household.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by karimcarim(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
No wonder they don't want to obey the constituted authority.
When they know it will affect their income.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by semyman: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Their main purpose is becoming glaring.
Don't be deceived, it has never been about your salvation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by nomenclature(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shut up that your dirty hole you call mouth, spiritually convenient kill you there ,religious dingbat
babaloke:

Since all these years that you have not been paying tithes has your finances improved? It is meant for people who recognize the spiritual convenant blessings in tithing wether there is covid 19 or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
unfortunately for u,u will remained damned until u join ur friends in hell grin grin

Lame...

You still believe in those fairy tales about heaven and hell?

Where's "hell" if I may ask? And don't tell me it's some "big fire" under the Earth cos I won't buy it.

You guys are just not growing intellectually. Sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by laxxy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87814099:

Do not say negative things against men of God please.

It is very dangerous.

God told us in the Holy Book to leave his servants to him till the day of judgement, it is not in believers place to do so.

That is if you are a Christian tho.

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make 
their lives meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.
We will never condemn you.
We will always correct you with love, kiss
So the Holy Book commanded us to do.
We just pray God have mercy on this generation. 

See dem screaming #DemMANNA don come again o.
Truth will always be bitter!

Your moniker says all about you.
No further comment tongue

We respect your view and opinion on this sis.
It is well.

NOW I KNOW WHY YOU SO HATED ON NAIRALAND.....

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by israelmao(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
People are always looking for topic that will attract heavy network traffic.This and that on LFC as if it is the only church on earth.Busy bodies.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by toffyz(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Innaddina IndAllahil Islam
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Femijohn198: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
this man Na confirm business man,And he failed to donate money to Nigeria to fight COVID-19 .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Neoteny7: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Hello! You never corrected me. I corrected you.

Yeah your puerile ego is still clouding your questionable judgment.

Well have at it, kid.

You win whatever it is you're so riled about.

Now go display your little trophy of online victory in your shiny cabinet of internet conquests

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by qanda: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Entrepreneurship (problem solving) and Technology at work. TechGosperLeader
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
The worst pastor in the world is baba Oyedepo, he extort both rich and the poor, even the extremely poor are not spared. No wonder he is still pained that PDP lost power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Karmaisme(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business

I want you to send small thing for me too.
Should I send my account number?

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by CoronaVirusPro: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

Yeah your puerile ego is still clouding your questionable judgment.

Well have at it, kid.

You win whatever it is you're so riled about.

Now go display your little trophy of online victory in your shiny cabinet of internet conquests

Gibberish.

You have a problem!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.