Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. (124377 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by stanliwise(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
collins4elder:
The App. USSD code for church remittances have been there before now. It isn't a new development in our churches. It is a global thing as the world over is embracing cashless economy.
strawman fallacy, you have turned the argument into.
Positive effect of technology.

When the real topic is church “Church extortion” grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by xest(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Authoreety:
How true is this?
dial *389*30*1# for clarification
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by bonnyhope: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:
Where do this selfish religion leaders expect their members to get the money from under lock down?

Why are these god of men wicked like this?

Why do you disturb yourself so much
I am sure no church of God forced you to make any contribution/tithe/offering

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Babapyro: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
am a woman by the way..I pray God gives u understanding this year..walking around with that mentality is dangerous
Madam you're gone already, there is no point explaining to you ,in this trying period your church went ahead to create an app so that you people can send them money irrespective of what's about to befall our society and you see nothing about it.
Tell me what your Church as provided to Combat this corona virus.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by lokho(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oloriburuku ole, where most members are at home dying of hunger.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by stanliwise(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
KEMISTR3:

Let God be the judge, Bro if your eyes condemn tithing and offering refrain your eyes from it. Leave them to God, if you are not giving do not judge.

Las Las we go dey alright.
“Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly” (John 7:24).

Please explain this verse

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by xest(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
If these religious money collected by "pastorprenures" were been used as taxes, Nigeria would have been a better country since 90's.

Yet the bigger the money you offer to God, the more God gets happy. Can someone tell me how paper printed by men makes Almighty God happy.

You pay money for God blessings, but God can not bless starving children in the 3rd war zone countries. Your Christians God must be selfish.

What you are simply doing is blessing your daddy GO. Nothing more. Because, he will live a lavish lifestyle with your hard earn money.

Wait can someone tell me the difference between a child that is been scared with ojuju-calaba for not dropping his money and an adult that is been scared with cala-mity for not dropping his/her hard earn money. Nothing! The difference is just age bracket.

See

There is even bank app. Even corona can not stop the work of God. Yet the work is left undone
my brother you have said it all. They are money mongers

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by joshrare(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Service is online offerings too should online...
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

Yes i do

I'm allergic to fools

So allow me to maintain some social distance from your highly infectious stupidity.
prat
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by nwamabo247(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Na wa that money part is so important to them.please help a brother this season is getting harder for me see my signature
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by signalsmedia: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Anything church just gives some people sleepless night.

This ussd code has been existing since, and members have been using it to give offerings and tithes online.

They did not create it just now, it's been in existence since.

Please let's be guided
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by rusher14: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Starz825:

This is one thing about church offerings...it's not by FORCE..

Even yahoo money is not by force.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro:

Madam you're gone already, there is no point explaining to you ,in this trying period your church went ahead to create an app so that you people can send them money irrespective of what's about to befall our society and you see nothing about it.
Tell me what your Church as provided to Combat this corona virus.
yes we did because life must go on, the virus cannot dictate our lives, besides it has been in the works before the virus,and most importantly it's absolutely none of ur business. Be an example first so others can see and join..inugo
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

What is good about this if not wickedness? So the members should go and Rob a bank during lock down.

Sheepish people should please start making use of their free gifted 6 senses now

And why u blaming churches guys?

Abi the members wey get d money go out am ni?
If they don't want to reset their brain na.. na them sabi... Check out u will see that their neighbors need food and they are interested in pastor .. e be like charm shaa
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by mcdokwe(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Professorcplus:

Orange GTB; Black UBA bank app
thanks. I needed a bank whose app can process remita. I guess I've found it in gtbank. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by rusher14: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
babaloke:

Since all these years that you have not been paying tithes has your finances improved? It is meant for people who recognize the spiritual convenant blessings in tithing wether there is covid 19 or not

I haven't paid tithe in over 20 years and my income has improved beyond your wildest imagination.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Babapyro: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Authoreety:
How true is this?
You have a phone now
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Johans1991: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87814099:

Do not say negative things against men of God please.

It is very dangerous.

God told us in the Holy Book to leave his servants to him till the day of judgement, it is not in believers place to do so.

That is if you are a Christian tho.

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make 
their lives meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.
We will never condemn you.
We will always correct you with love, kiss
So the Holy Book commanded us to do.
We just pray God have mercy on this generation. 

See dem screaming #DemMANNA don come again o.
Truth will always be bitter!

Your moniker says all about you.
No further comment tongue

We respect your view and opinion on this sis.
It is well.
I always like your comments but this one is not among them. How can a pastor asking his members to pay money from their homes upon d hight of dis Corona virus?
Oyedepo is not a man of God, rather he is a thief.

4 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by InvertedHammer: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
/
I cannot blame the god of men.I support them.

As long as there are mo.rons who keep giving them money, they should continue taking it.
\

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mehn.. if I get I will give shaa..

Lolzzzz

Give fire!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

Why should I give to church when there are obviously people around me who deserved the help..

Bible said love your neighbor as yourself but you sheepish love church more than your neighbor.

Hahahahah

God bless you joor, this is what am still arguing with a brethren yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by LordAzubuike(f): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
I'm a member of winners but sometimes, acts by the bishop makes me ponder. His preachings a times are questionable. He makes some statements you shouldn't even hear from a man of God but all the same, God knows best.

Secondly where are these pastors when you need their miracle the most, these men are extremely great at using reverse psychology. Some are even claiming it's a plague by God because he's angry with mankind lol. Nigerian pastors are very cunny, crafty and smart. They know how to brainwash you till you lose your senses.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
[color=#550000]If these religions money collected by "pastorprenures" was been used as tax, Nigeria would have been a better country since 90's.

Yet the bigger the money you offer to God the more God gets happy. Can someone tell me how paper printed by man makes Almighty God happy.

[b]
You pay money for God blessings, but God can not bless starving children in the 3rd war zone countries. You Christians God must be selfish.

I beg to disagree with you on the ground that if churches were taxed this country would have been a better country. Look around you, the tax government has been been collecting what has it done to change things for the better for the common man?
Give me a good reason that if you tax the church it would be any better.

From my own point of view God doesn't need your money it is too small compared to who he is, whether or not you want to give it's your business but those who know the way know how to go about their business with God. Sure the church needs money cause they can't run empty, some use it to put up social amenities our government couldn't do like roads, water etc.

Lastly you can't pay God with your money or anything in this world. You trying to be logical with God, he's ways are different from ours
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
If these religious money collected by "pastorprenures" were been used as taxes, Nigeria would have been a better country since 90's.

e
Why don't you go and collect the money now. Na Christians body una dey get power. Your so called taxes you've been paying since 1960, what has the government done with it? They build mansions and ride the best cars in your face.Rape you back to back, decade after decade what have you done about it? They are the ones accountable to you.

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Kennydoc(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

In this case, I care much about my people.. I can't allow politicians to be deceiving us and still close eyes to religion scam..

Do you expect the members to go and Rob a bank during lock down? When average Nigerians depend on daily hustle to make ends meet

But it's not compulsory na. Many members won't give any money through that platform but some wish to. The church shouldn't deny those who want to give the opportunity because some people won't have money to give. Does it make sense?

Talking about poverty and robbing bank, I do hope you know that the salaries of some people are still running now. Teachers and health workers, infact all government workers will still keep earning their salaries in full, and some wish to keep giving their tithes.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Babapyro: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
yes we did because life must go on, the virus cannot dictate our lives, besides it has been in the works before the virus,and most importantly it's absolutely none of ur business. Be an example first so others can see and join..inugo
I don't get billions of naira from sheeps by doing nothing, if I did I'd pay this country's debt.what I don't understand is how an educated fellow like yourself can not see pass this hogwash,religious fundamentalism has hijacked your brains.
That is why someone like you will rather pay tens of thousands to your pastor than to give your neighbor a thousand naira.

5 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by tonididdy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don't know how authentic this information is but if truly it is....

angry
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Confirmedzombie: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fake news and blatant lie. God almighty will visit those spreading this fake news.

Igbos hates anything yoruba. Igbos keep spreading fake news.

From today I will begin to support the social media Bill's.

We need this Bill's to check mate this bloody Igbos liar.

Anyway let me first try the code before I release my curses for God to deal further.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Professorcplus:

Yet the bigger the money you offer to God, the more God gets happy. Can someone tell me how paper printed by men makes Almighty God happy.

You pay money for God blessings, but God can not bless starving children in the 3rd war zone countries. Your Christians God must be selfish.

I beg to disagree with you on the ground that if churches were taxed this country would have been a better country. Look around you, the tax government has been been collecting what has it done to change things for the better for the common man?
Give me a good reason that if you tax the church it would be any better.

From my own point of view God doesn't need your money it is too small compared to who he is, whether or not you want to give it's your business but those who know the way know how to go about their business with God. Sure the church needs money cause they can't run empty, some use it to put up social amenities our government couldn't do like roads, water etc.

Lastly you can't pay God with your money or anything in this world. You trying to be logical with God, he's ways are different from ours

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Dollabiz: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
fake churches offering instead of donating

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.