Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (117311 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari And Got Close To 100k Followers / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by MetaPhysical: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
LegendHero:

We should sue that Tawhidi for corrupting the sweet version of the name Taoridi omo iya bilikisu.

How’s staying at home going over there bro?

grin grin
I didnt know days move very fast until now. I wake up chop, talk shyyt to yanminri on social media, chop again, nap, i look time it says time to lock all doors and shut off gen. Na so e be. Endtime things. grin

How u dey manage time?

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by abbey621(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Clearly the Chinese know their game , hence buying us tbills to inflate the yen, so they can export more to the same us and earn more dollars. It's crazy right?

Well that's because the us holds the currency hegemony at present, but China's target is to make the yen the global currency a finishing blow to the us ,where China transforms from a low wage slave economy to world power .

You can't understand things if you look at it from a static angle.

Why would China want to strengthen the Yen instead of their own currency? I mean it's not like China & Japan are allies.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by abbey621(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
djon78:

The bolded is one serious misinformation and fallacy. You want to talk like Buhari who said he will make 1 Naira equal $1.

No country can just manipulate there money. Each countries monetary policy is run by its Central Bank.
Currencies are either pegged or floats against the dollar.

If you Peg then the country must use her foreign reserve to fight keeping the currency from going under. Like Nigeria has been using her foreign reserve to fight keeping the currency from going under.
The CBN Sells dollar every week to shore up the Naira.

As at this morning the dollar is going for 396 to the dollar. Why? CBN due to low income coming in as a result of low oil revenue cannot use it's scarce depleting foreign reserve to keep Naira from falling so Naira will definitely fall.

Then for floating the currency is allowed to find its Natueal level, if Naira is allowed to take its natural cause without any intervention by the CBN, it may reach 800 or even 1000 to the dollar.

The Japanese, South Korean, even Chinese money are allowed to fall very low to the dollar because these are totally exporting nations. The lower there currencies, the cheaper there goods in the global markets, the more exports they do.

As for western nations or the Anglo Saxons and there cousins in European Union . They have been controlling the global finance since the end of Second World War. That's why the Brentwood institutions, IMF, World Bank are being controlled by them. So there currencies are the dominant ones in the globe.

Then tell me what was the justification for the Cedi being 11,000 to 1 US Dollar in 2009 and then restructured to 1.5 Cedi to 1 USD the following year. What special exemption did they receive and what's stopping other countries struggling like them to do the same. I'm not going to argue on technicalities here, every country has this ace up their sleeves but whether they choose to do it or not, that's an entirely different discussion.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by LegendHero(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
I didnt know days move very fast until now. I wake up chop, talk shyyt to yanminri on social media, chop again, nap, i look time it says time to lock all doors and shut off gen. Na so e be. Endtime things. grin

How u dey manage time?

Lol. You dey live your best life.

For me, I’ve been working from home for some weeks now. I just wake up, do some early morning follow up meetings, eat, drink alcohol, stare at the laptop, find trouble on Nairaland, watch Netflix and sleep happily.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbey621:

Why would China want to strengthen the Yen instead of their own currency? I mean it's not like China & Japan are allies.

Sorry I meant yuan, lower currency value, more exports ,more dollar arsenal. Plus side gigs like China-African-Asia loans .. more dollars.. yuan currency swaps .. l, belt road, less dollar hegemony..

Do the maths.

Not pro west or east myself but it's easy to see through the west.

One thing I know , never ever ever trust the west nor argue with western points of view .
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by MetaPhysical: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. You dey live your best life.

For me, I’ve been working from home for some weeks now. I just wake up, do some early morning follow up meetings, eat, drink alcohol, stare at the laptop, find trouble on Nairaland, watch Netflix and sleep happily.

Legendhero is enjoying business continuity at home while spare parts shop has closed.

Yoruba Amaka! grin

Cc
Imhotep
Lzaa
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Shattuck(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
NLReposter:
Worth which shot?

brazil and uk had female president, go and check their performers.

Even taraba had a female governor, read her performers.
even though being female does not guarantee success,but we have been repeating male failures too from buhari to his predecessor to the one before that right from inception
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by LegendHero(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Legendhero is enjoying business continuity at home while spare parts shop has closed.

Yoruba Amaka! grin

Cc
Imhotep
Lzaa

Haha lol. These two combination of people you cc are like a match made in heaven.

Their both have PhD in the science of trolling.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AuroraB(f): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2020
chozzy:

This comment summarizes it all ...
"A stupid president is always elected by stupid people"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! E reach like this shocked shocked lipsrsealed sad

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by MetaPhysical: 12:13am On Mar 28, 2020
LegendHero:

Haha lol. These two combination of people you cc are like a match made from heaven.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2020
chozzy:

This comment summarizes it all ...
"A stupid president is always elected by stupid people"

shocked

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2020
xynerise:
I have been laughing reading his tweets and I was retweeting with joy grin
grin grin
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm so loving this

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 28, 2020
CptCharlesVane:
Imam of Peace sees what is obvious but wait for mannabbq and his fellows.

Stupid people in large groups are dangerous

Stupid people will not infect us

Stupid people will not infect us

Stupid people will not bring the end of us, Amen.
Bless

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 28, 2020
FA13:
This is the summary of the whole message I see.

A stupid President is always elected by stupid people.

This guy called is their leader.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Godsonkemz(m): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2020
God bless this man for standing for the truth. He spoke like a true nationalist. Any fight against dictatorship is a fight for democracy borne out of love for the citizens. This dude deserves a national award. But unfortunately buhari will never award him because he prefers those that praise him for his wicked rule to people like this. His zombies will call this good man nnamdi kanu follower.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:54am On Mar 28, 2020
who is this hen-pecked fool?

all of u are terrorists, jihadists, and motherfucking extremists!

Bleep buhari Bleep u too foreign bororo!
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by PropertyBuying(f): 12:54am On Mar 28, 2020
LegendHero:

Haha lol. These two combination of people you cc are like a match made in heaven.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 28, 2020
Godsonkemz:
God bless this man for standing for the truth. He spoke like a true nationalist. Any fight against dictatorship is a fight for democracy borne out of love for the citizens. This dude deserves a national award. But unfortunately buhari will never award him because he prefers those that praise him for his wicked rule to people like this. His zombies will call this good man nnamdi kanu follower.

You don't know the meaning of nationalism.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Insectkiller: 1:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Garba Shehu ober to you..

Don't let this fifu insult me..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Johnsinia(m): 2:00am On Mar 28, 2020
For the past five years I am still wondering how this idiot becomes president in the midst of so much intelligent people in Nigeria. This goes to show that the Yoruba education is not different from the North way of barbaric thinking. the real educated people In Nigeria are the Igbos. The yorubas are just educated foo.ls else how can all the so called professors (Woke Soyinke, sowore, etc) voted this idiots into power. see is not about being sentimental or tribalistic, the only way forward for Nigeria to become good and better country is an Igboman to head the country. It has always shown that the Igbos are rational, they collectively support policies that will leads to national growth as if they all plan it. The Igbos did not vote for Buhari bc they be seen that the man is an economics idiot and a religious and cows fanatics, this is what the yorubas where not able to see. they are looking at one man (Tinubu) to decide for them, no single rational. If you talk, they will say the Igbos are supporting Atiku bc he chooses Peter Obi as running mate but they forgot that it is not because of Peter Obi. Even b4 Atiku chooses Peter Obi, the Igbos are not ever going to vote for Buhari. They ve judged him already based on his first military tenure and his utterances which poses him as a religious fanatics.

7 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by belzabull(f): 4:24am On Mar 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Nothing new here undecided

Even the blind can now see clearly that Buhari is an incompetent clueless, senile and dunderhead President of Nigeria undecided
The only people who cannot see it are the sophisticated idiottts from the waste_d region
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by belzabull(f): 4:27am On Mar 28, 2020
edupedia:

[s]It is easy to make fools of Igbos and BIA-FRAUDS....when the effects of tramadol in your brains come to an end then u will understand he is just like all those who fooled u in the past......no substance, no progress...your heads were only massaged with Persian oil[/s].....
This is the category of numbskulls the imam described.. They abound in the hydraulic soup region. Disgusting bunch of discombobulated foooooools

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by belzabull(f): 4:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Johnsinia:
For the past five years I am still wondering how this idiot becomes president in the midst of so much intelligent people in Nigeria. This goes to show that the Yoruba education is not different from the North way of barbaric thinking. the real educated people In Nigeria are the Igbos. The yorubas are just educated foo.ls else how can all the so called professors (Woke Soyinke, sowore, etc) voted this idiots into power. see is not about being sentimental or tribalistic, the only way forward for Nigeria to become good and better country is an Igboman to head the country. It has always shown that the Igbos are rational, they collectively support policies that will leads to national growth as if they all plan it. The Igbos did not vote for Buhari bc they be seen that the man is an economics idiot and a religious and cows fanatics, this is what the yorubas where not able to see. they are looking at one man (Tinubu) to decide for them, no single rational. If you talk, they will say the Igbos are supporting Atiku bc he chooses Peter Obi as running mate but they forgot that it is not because of Peter Obi. Even b4 Atiku chooses Peter Obi, the Igbos are not ever going to vote for Buhari. They ve judged him already based on his first military tenure and his utterances which poses him as a religious fanatics.
you brother, are wise. Thats why hausas called them berebe banza-stupid ediotts

It shall never be well with those cursed abobaku pigs and senseless yeroba mo...rons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by flyingdutchman(m): 4:36am On Mar 28, 2020
At first, I was so excited that someone was giving this irresponsible govt a run for their money. Our president is MIA. We are suffering. But, afterwards, when the imam guy continued and went on his #buhariResign challenge (which would be a relief for Nigeria), I realised that guy has some sponsors working for the soul of Nigeria. Something is not right! Take heed and let's be watchful! I dont trust that guy.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by belzabull(f): 4:39am On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
Ironically this Imam is saying that Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis are fools!! shocked

Before you attack me, I am quoting the Imam who said and I quote:

Stupid Presidents are voted by stupid people!!

And we all know that Yorubas have been well proud that they made Buhari President, meaning Yoruba voted Buhari in twice as a dumb President.

So based on the Imam's words, Yorubas are foolish!! Na wa for Imam of Peace oh grin

I am only quoting Iranian Imam of Peace cool
you are right ny brother. We know who the stupid fools are in nigeria. Yorubas easily take the crown undisputedly - its a no contest

Cursed tribe full of idiotic denigrates and mongrels

No need sugar coating it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Parisian: 4:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Everyone knows him but who knows you?
CoronaVirusPro:
Idiot looking for cheap fame!

Who knows the morafvcker in sane world

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AntiChristian: 4:56am On Mar 28, 2020
advocatejare:
grin Anyone who speaks the truth and preaches and practices peace, hates hatred and terrorism is closer to us and farther from you

Sorry, we don't recognize him.

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by belzabull(f): 5:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Wigetsolar:
cheesy This page will surely get to 15 - 20 pages. Just wait for it
you are right on the money.

It shsll never be well with sophisticated abobaku pigs

Berebe banza. Stupid people cursed idiotts

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AntiChristian: 5:10am On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
are you an Imam of Peace Is your father an Imam If no, then shut your mouth up and listen to Imam of Peace preach grin

Are you a pastor of peace? Is your papa a pastor ? If no then shut your loo!

So many unreasonable fools here!

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AntiChristian: 5:11am On Mar 28, 2020
Malawian:

If you are not an Imam the keep shut.

Who is an Imam, O cretinous dingbat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.