Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (117309 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari And Got Close To 100k Followers / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AgentNairaland(f): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
banhammy:

I'm a Nigerian, I'm not an Arabian.
I'm only schooling you on what they call their own God.
I'm not talking about religion.
Whatever name that refers to God, don't mock that name. You may attack their religion, fine and good. But not God's name.
There's only one God.
We all come from one parent. Adam and Eve, but there are over a million religions and various religion leaders.
It's by choice. Face your own and stop criticizing others.

You don't need to "schooling" me grin, Indeed you're not from Arabia School of "Schooling" ...

allah ur god never reveal itself, himself or herself to anyone talk less of hearing his, it or her voice. So why stressing yourself?? Don't deny ur Islam the religion of pieces because Muhammad in grave is watching you
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Julietlove95(f): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
See finishing lol
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hmmmm... i was angry with Presido and his assistant before but when i read lmam tweets i was lost for words... i no even fit talk again undecided undecided..

That is eheee... finishing not even the word to use... ... !!

He is not giving up... what is going on.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by goaldynman(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
MYHUBBY:
[s][/s]

chukwudi, Nigeria is operating democratic system of govt we can only sensitize our people because democracy allow you to vote for candidate of your choice. politics is not Eze title that you people impose candidate on yourself. we are in this mess because of your kinsmen that change the System of govt, this is why people are scared to allow you people in top sit because your level of foolishness is unpredictable

I'm a Christian by default. born and breed in a Christian family but this Muslims in Yoruba land never abuse and bully people online? why are you Igbo making people see Christian as an Intolerance religion

Christians are not whom you imbeciles want majority of Muslims to believe here. I will rather stay and sleep well with North Muslim then engage with you Intolerance miscreants from that southeast

you keep dramatizing the level of your foolishness. only God knows who you took this your foolishness after Between you mom and dad, the person gene must be strong for you to be confidence in being foolish

My friend go and hide yourself in trash!

You are a bloody headslammer who was instrumental in bringing the dullard to power!

You are one of the stupid things the Imam referred to!

You are only deceiving yourself and your fellow zombie!!
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Franking: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
I wish I could tell him that the SW of Nigeria voted for Buhari too. In fact they voted for him the first time, didn't learn any lessons and voted for him again. Shame on them. They were warned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
How wonderful it is to see Twitter posts full of truth.

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by MYHUBBY: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
goaldynman:

My friend go and hide yourself in trash!

You are a bloody headslammer who was instrumental in bringing the dullard to power!

You are one of the stupid things the Imam referred to!

You are only deceiving yourself and your fellow zombie!!
undecided

Aba Jew you're just seeking attention here because using your nnamdi KANU kind of assumption to assumed that I voted for APC or PDP is just gross of stupidity

I see supporters of APC and PDP in the same line of foolishness, even your kinsmen who supported PDP in mass are not excluded in the stupidity

imagine you imbeciles abusing Muslims but licking the anus of a Muslim aboki presidential candidate shows majority of you dummies will end up in rehab last last

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by abbey621(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
einsteine:

Please shut up. You are economically illiterate.

This is the stupid argument you can come up with? If you take 100 Gambian Dalasi and exchange for Dollars, then take the Dollars to Korea and exchange for Won, you will get around 2300 Won.

You don't want to admit that you goofed by using the value of Iran's currency to argue about their economy and you are spitting nonsense argument.

1 Naira is 3.14 Won. To put it to you so you understand, if you exchange 4 million Naira for Dollars then exchange the dollars for Korean Won, you would get 12 Million Won.

Again don't be silly. The economy of a country has no linear relationship with the nominal value of its currency

Since you've chosen to remain an educated idiot, I'll treat you like one, we are not talking about monetary figures(technically) here but economic/real value. Perhaps I should have clarified it for you, the more people spend and depend on a currency the higher its economic value. There is a reason the Dollar is still preferred over the British Pound and the reason is simple, more people spend and transact(60% of all foreign reserves is in USD) with it than the Pound. Any government can wake up and choose to restructure their currency heck 1 Naira can be 1 Dollar tomorrow but if the Naira is not accepted as a valid excahnge currency abroad and depended upon by more people then Naira will gradually drop in value to match its economic reality. This is exactly what is happening to the Cedi, from 1.5 Cedi=1 Dollar in 2010, now it is 1 Cedi=5.7 Dollars. I agree with you the relationship might not be linear but a relationship exists nonetheless! I hope an educated idiot like yourself can see the light now and stop running around in your own shadow grin grin. I know you want to sound so intelligent but between the foul language and the msiguided snetiments, I don't know whether to laugh at you or pity you grin grin
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Tiwatopebabe(f): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Precious4real50:
You are also among the dumbest that put us into this or should I drag up your posts from 2013,2014,2015?
You're jobless.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by PervertProphet: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
Mohammad Tawhidi, a Muslim influencer and reformist Imam has taken to his twitter page to drag Buhari.

Tawhidi also known as Imam of Peace is calling out the President Of Nigeria, Buhari.

Also, in his tweet, he wrote that Buhari is the dumbest person in Nigeria.

Furthermore, he said Buhari is a dictator.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1243462201475616768

I am surprised Nigerians don't know who Tawhidi is. He represents what Muslims will be of only they would embrace sanity and not follow the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by luluman: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

So the sophisticated westsiders are stupid after all?
Lmao.
And you depend on a stupid people to survive: hence their stupid land keeps you alive.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by MetaPhysical: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
Mohammad Tawhidi, a Muslim influencer and reformist Imam has taken to his twitter page to drag Buhari.

Tawhidi also known as Imam of Peace is calling out the President Of Nigeria, Buhari.

Also, in his tweet, he wrote that Buhari is the dumbest person in Nigeria.

Furthermore, he said Buhari is a dictator.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1243462201475616768

I hope the trace on this tweet will not end up on the computer of a Nigerian on exile. Just a thought...

This guy is named Muhammed Tawhidi

Arabs be messing up names too much. The correct version is Taoridi as we Yoruba muslims call it. grin

Yoruba muslim Amaka!

Cc
Imhotep
Lzaa
Rekhina husbandsnatcha
Legendhero
Gandollar
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by LegendHero(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I hope the trace on this tweet will not end up on the computer of a Nigerian on exile. Just a thought...

This guy is named Muhammed Tawhidi

Arabs be messing up names too much. The correct version is Taoridi as we Yoruba muslims call it. grin

Yoruba muslim Amaka!

Cc
Imhotep
Lzaa
Rekhina husbandsnatcha
Legendhero
Gandollar

We should sue that Tawhidi for corrupting the sweet version of the name Taoridi omo iya bilikisu.

How’s staying at home going over there bro?
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
luluman:
And you depend on a stupid people to survive: hence their stupid land keeps you alive.

I have never lived in your land,I only transit Lagos whenever I am visiting Nigeria but now not anymore as I fly directly to PH City avoiding that chaos called Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbey621:

Since you've chosen to remain an educated idiot, I'll treat you like one, we are not talking about monetary figures(technically) here but economic/real value. Perhaps I should have clarified it for you, the more people spend and depend on a currency the higher its economic value. There is a reason the Dollar is still preferred over the British Pound and the reason is simple, more people spend and transact(60% of all foreign reserves is in USD) with it than the Pound. Any government can wake up and choose to restructure their currency heck 1 Naira can be 1 Dollar tomorrow but if the Naira is not accepted as a valid excahnge currency abroad and depended upon by more people then Naira will gradually drop in value to match its economic reality. This is exactly what is happening to the Cedi, from 1.5 Cedi=1 Dollar in 2010, now it is 1 Cedi=5.7 Dollars. I agree with you the relationship might not be linear but a relationship exists nonetheless! I hope an educated idiot like yourself can see the light now and stop running around in your own shadow grin grin. I know you want to sound so intelligent but between the foul language and the msiguided snetiments, I don't know whether to laugh at you or pity you grin grin

You are well educated but still don't know the fiat currency is rigged in favour of the west?

Why do you think Russia, China and Iran want to cripple the us dollar?

The only beneficiaries of the petrol dollar are the Saudis, Kuwaiti, uae, under the strict supervision of the corrupt west.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Malawian(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
I have been on twitter for as long as I have been on Facebook, but never knew how to use it. I just discovered twitter this night. I am going yo have a lot of fun out there.
...meanwhile

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by einsteine(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbey621:

You are stupid and have ended up saying nothing.

You are the one who claimed that Iran's currency is weaker than Nigeria and thus their economy is weaker. Alas, after I pointed out how silly and incongruent you have been, you are left with no choice but to perambulate talking about rubbish. The few times you made sense you were agreeing with me. The rest times, you were being an exemplar of a double digit IQ.

Next time, think things through before posting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by luluman: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

I have never lived in your land,I only transit Lagos whenever I am visiting Nigeria but now not anymore as I fly directly to PH City avoiding that chaos called Lagos.
The chaos called Lagos gave life to your people,otherwise they would remain in your red soil land.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by luluman: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Try and tell your kins to leave the chaos let's see if they can.Ode

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
luluman:
The chaos called Lagos gave life to your people,otherwise they would remain in your red soil land.

Who are my people?
Your people are in my town too.Make I hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by abbey621(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

You are well educated but still don't know the fiat currency is rigged in favour of the west?

Why do you think Russia, China and Iran want to cripple the us dollar?

The only beneficiaries of the petrol dollar are the Saudis, Kuwaiti, uae, under the strict supervision of the corrupt west.

Sure its rigged, I mean the biggest currency manipulator in the world(China) is so stupid to have over 50% of its foreign reserves in US Dollars. It is so rigged that even the almighty Russia has some of its reserve in this same dollar. Surely China & Russia can't be so stupid!

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ojiofor: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
luluman:
Try and tell your kins to leave the chaos let's see if they can.Ode

Why are you crying?
They choose to live in Lagos and they absolutely have the right to live there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by abbey621(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
einsteine:

You are stupid and have ended up saying nothing.

You are the one who claimed that Iran's currency is weaker than Nigeria and thus their economy is weaker. Alas, after I pointed out how silly and incongruent you have been, you are left with no choice but to perambulate talking about rubbish. The few times you made sense you were agreeing with me. The rest times, you were being an exemplar of a double digit IQ.

Next time, think things through before posting.

Can you show me where I stated their economy was weaker than Nigeria's? For someone so smart you sure sound dumb! Go back and read what I wrote and this time slowly. You'll see that I made reference to their currency as one of the factor of their economic similarities with Nigeria. Nigeria is messed up, this much we can all agree on but for a country with the same issues or more to start criticizing us is plain hypocrisy. I never mentioned Nigeria was better than Iran and I certianly never implied it, get your head out of your ass and COMPREHEND.....Don't bother to reply!
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by idahme(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Except Dumb Bubu, Bubu has all shortcomings..... Shortcomings should be his official name. President shortcomings Bubu.

kingjrofficial:
every Nigeria president has 1or2 shortcomings... Appreciate BUBU cry
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbey621:

Sure its rigged, I mean the biggest currency manipulator in the world(China) is so stupid to have over 50% of its foreign reserves in US Dollars. It is so rigged that even the almighty Russia has some of its reserve in this same dollar. Surely China & Russia can't be so stupid!

Clearly the Chinese know their game , hence buying us tbills to inflate the yen, so they can export more to the same us and earn more dollars. It's crazy right?

Well that's because the us holds the currency hegemony at present, but China's target is to make the yen the global currency a finishing blow to the us ,where China transforms from a low wage slave economy to world power .

You can't understand things if you look at it from a static angle.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by luluman: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Who are my people?
O' yes everybody lives everywhere in Nigeria,but not everywhere give life as Lagos did to your brothers.FACT.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Blackking98(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
LZAA:

Afamed and all afonjas right nowgrin
Cc immhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2020 Adaibeku
grin they will carefully avoid this topic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by luluman: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Why are you crying?
They choose to live in Lagos and they absolutely have the right to live there.
Correct again, they chose to live in a chaos called Lagos without complain, and why is your panadol for their headache?

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by luluman: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Who are my people?
Dont envy them, work on your manners and we accommodate you too.Opportunities are still vast.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
luluman:
O' yes everybody lives everywhere in Nigeria,but not everywhere give life as Lagos did to your brothers.FACT.

I your small mind you think everybody lives in your Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin.Lmao.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by djon78(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbey621:

The bolded is one serious misinformation and fallacy. You want to talk like Buhari who said he will make 1 Naira equal $1.

No country can just manipulate there money. Each countries monetary policy is run by its Central Bank.
Currencies are either pegged or floats against the dollar.

If you Peg then the country must use her foreign reserve to fight keeping the currency from going under. Like Nigeria has been using her foreign reserve to fight keeping the currency from going under.
The CBN Sells dollar every week to shore up the Naira.

As at this morning the dollar is going for 396 to the dollar. Why? CBN due to low income coming in as a result of low oil revenue cannot use it's scarce depleting foreign reserve to keep Naira from falling so Naira will definitely fall.

Then for floating the currency is allowed to find its Natueal level, if Naira is allowed to take its natural cause without any intervention by the CBN, it may reach 800 or even 1000 to the dollar.

The Japanese, South Korean, even Chinese money are allowed to fall very low to the dollar because these are totally exporting nations. The lower there currencies, the cheaper there goods in the global markets, the more exports they do.

As for western nations or the Anglo Saxons and there cousins in European Union . They have been controlling the global finance since the end of Second World War. That's why the Brentwood institutions, IMF, World Bank are being controlled by them. So there currencies are the dominant ones in the globe.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
luluman:
Dont envy them, work on your manners and we accommodate you too.Opportunities are still vast.

Okay stop crying.
One love grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.