Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (117352 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari And Got Close To 100k Followers / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ussv: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
jcross19:
because he condemned the evil president!!. shame on you.
And shame on your father !!!
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by jcross19: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
ussv:
And shame on my father !!!
fixed.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shattuck:
bless you too a female president is worth the shot
Worth which shot?

brazil and uk had female president, go and check their performers.

Even taraba had a female governor, read her performers.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ussv: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
jcross19:
Sorry my brother .
You people are so obsessed with this man`s death. I am sure you can take a front row by going to Aso rock and attempt assassination and become a national hero for your folks. I don`t belong to any party. This is an opinion forum. If you insult me for my opinion , i will fight back and we could do this all day .
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ABINTUK(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
ussv:

Just as your mouth is full of pathogens and infectious diseases

It's your mother's mouth that is filled with pathogens and infectious diseases.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by advocatejare(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

You will like him cos he's closer to you guys than to us.
grin Anyone who speaks the truth and preaches and practices peace, hates hatred and terrorism is closer to us and farther from you
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ussv: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
ABINTUK:

It's my mother's mouth that is filled with pathogens and infectious diseases.

Good to know . If you insult me i will insult you. My opinion is my own and this is a forum.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by DonMekino(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
in the words of some ppl....imam is sponsored by ipob and pdp
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
But, this is no longer funny. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

What else can we do but to laugh at the Dullard grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
proclinician:

The missing president has the unwavering support of the largest cluster of idiots armed with their dead tecno phones.

grin grin grin They are called Buhari FC
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by jcross19: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
ussv:

You people are so obsessed with this man`s death. I am sure you can take a front row by going to Aso rock and attempt assassination and become a national hero for your folks. I don`t belong to any party. This is an opinion forum. If you insult me for my opinion , i will fight back and we could do this all day .
buhari is a stupid president elected by stupid people........ by imam of peace. ahahahahahahahahahahahah buhari will not die but he will beg death to come but it won't until all the evil he perpetrated fall on him and his household.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ABINTUK(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
ussv:

Good to know .Although my mother's mouth Smell's badly. My opinion is my own and this is a forum.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ogbuefi677(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Neoteny7:

It's dolts like you who constitute his audience, because he feeds your bigoted little mind

Islamabad man,you've shifted d goalpost
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ussv: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
ABINTUK:

even if mother's mouth that is filled with pathogens and infectious diseases, must you remind me ? .
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by handsome86(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Beremx:
See finishing!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed
tell them
darkness ruling over light
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by mechanics(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is a serious matter o.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by JAWBONE(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dem wan kill BMC crew members and APC zombies for twitter today. I no know say person dey wey fit tackle dem like this. See brutality up and down. Imam of Peace must contest 2023 grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Well as usual gullible niggs won't get it .

This imam of peace is a cia agent under right wing political agenda.

He says the truth , stupid people elect stupid leaders .

It's not an apc or PDP, Igbo Vs Yoruba debate, it's a negroe debate.

Dumb niggs always follow those who lead them astray.

I'm sure I'll chop another blocking , but you can't stop the truth.

You can't separate bad leadership from bad people.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by abbey621(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
einsteine:

Don't be silly

1 Gambian Dalasi is 23 South Korea Won. Is Gambia's economy better than South Korea?

1 Ghana Cedi is 4000 Vietnamese Dong. Is Ghana's economy better than Vietnam's?

Please when making economic arguments, ensure some economic literacy at least

Can you excahnge Dalasi in South Korea? Can you exchange Cedi for Dong? All must be processed through intermediaries such as USD. If you don't realize that the Cedi was reformed by removing zeros and that the actual value is still much worse than the Dong or Won then you have not been paying attention to financial markets. As for Gambia only a fool would believe you can take 50 Gambian Dalasi and get 1150 won. Like I said earlier, purchasing power is different from numerical figures, educate yourself instead of just trying to sound smart online.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AgentNairaland(f): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
DonJiba:

It shall not be well with you with what you just said!!!

It shall not be well with you, your co slaves, and ur god that abandoned Muhammad in GRAVE.. Gaskiya
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

What else can we do but to laugh at the Dullard grin grin grin
That man head is so empty I swear
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by einsteine(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
abbey621:

Can you excahnge Dalasi in South Korea? Can you exchange Cedi for Dong? All must be processed through intermediaries such as USD. If you don't realize that the Cedi was reformed by removing zeros and that the actual value is still much worse than the Dong or Won then you have not been paying attention to financial markets. As for Gambia only a 0fool would believe you can take 50 Gambian Dalasi and get 1150 won. Like I said earlier, purchasing power is different from numerical figures, educate yourself instead of just trying to sound smart online.

Please shut up. You are economically illiterate.

This is the stupid argument you can come up with? If you take 100 Gambian Dalasi and exchange for Dollars, then take the Dollars to Korea and exchange for Won, you will get around 2300 Won.

You don't want to admit that you goofed by using the value of Iran's currency to argue about their economy and you are spitting nonsense argument.

1 Naira is 3.14 Won. To put it to you so you understand, if you exchange 4 million Naira for Dollars then exchange the dollars for Korean Won, you would get 12 Million Won.

Again don't be silly. The economy of a country has no linear relationship with the nominal value of its currency

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Goalnaldo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thread don long like this grin.was reading it in the afternoon then it was three pages. The imam should change his name from Imam of peace to Imam of truth grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by kingsvictor2: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Idiot looking for cheap fame!

Who knows the morafvcker in sane world
a stupid president is elected by stupid people. one of them spotted, covikk one nine

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by NaijaHeadlines: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Raalsalghul: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
Mohammad Tawhidi, a Muslim influencer and reformist Imam has taken to his twitter page to drag Buhari.

Tawhidi also known as Imam of Peace is calling out the President Of Nigeria, Buhari.

Also, in his tweet, he wrote that Buhari is the dumbest person in Nigeria.

Furthermore, he said Buhari is a dictator.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1243462201475616768

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
SLAP44:
President of Nigeria is President Kovick grin
that imam is a nairalander trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
The stupidity will always multiplying when the wise ones are keeping mute.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by freethesheeple(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Idiot looking for cheap fame!

Who knows the morafvcker in sane world

he is an idiot baaa Continue...My happines is that you read what he said....

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Timijo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nigeria is a country where the masses suffer in the midst of plenty because of poor leadership and it is very disheartening that many of her citizens are satisfied while they suffer and cover it up with a smoky liked smile.

Talking about COVID 19 in which it was assumed by many Nigerians that the so-called President spent weeks learning how to pronounce it before addressing the nation. But in the end, he pronounced it wrongly in a very short speech and brought an international disgrace to the nation. What has he done to curtail the spread of the virus? What is he doing to alleviate the suffering of his citizens in this critical time that the people have to stay indoors as preventive measures? Many Nigerians depend on daily income to feed themselves. Where is he and the cabals? Other world leaders are given stipends and foods to their citizens to cushion their pains in this lockdown but the so-called president has gone into hibernation. The "president" does not care for anyone, he only cares for himself and his family.

The government of deceit kept lying that everything is in place to fight COVID 19 pandemic, while other sensible presidents are preparing. But when the virus hit Nigeria, they started beating about the bush and it came to the limelight that Nigerians have been scammed again. It was a shame that my country leaders had to wait for the donations of Jack Ma from China to tackle coronavirus.
With these donations by Jack Ma, people with COVID 19 symptoms are going to the designated hospitals for tests and treatments but they are being sent back with the flimsy excuse that there are no test kits. And the health workers are also threatening to stop working because there are no personal protective equipment for them. Excuse me! Where are the ones donated by Jack Ma? I heard they were moved to Abuja. Are they using them for decoration there? I guess they will sell them among themselves and re-sell to the nation again as usual.
In addition, it is so annoying to hear that the government said there is no money to acquire a ventilator that costs $10,000 for hospitals but there is money to buy 400 latest Toyota Camry cars for themselves. Each of these cars costs about $40,000. Convert this money to naira and multiply it by 400, you will see that it is a huge amount which is more than sufficient to equip all the government hospitals in Nigeria. But the careless president and his cabals misplaced their priorities.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by banhammy: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
AgentNairaland:

allah is NOT my creator note that pls..

I'm serving a miraculous God, My Own God didn't take me as His SLAVE, you're slave under ur god allah, Muhammad brought allah, Moses, Abraham, Etc didn't recognized allah..

You're just deceiving yourself, allah that couldn't raise Muhammad up from the grave is ur god bah grin

I'm a Nigerian, I'm not an Arabian.
I'm only schooling you on what they call their own God.
I'm not talking about religion.
Whatever name that refers to God, don't mock that name. You may attack their religion, fine and good. But not God's name.
There's only one God.
We all come from one parent. Adam and Eve, but there are over a million religions and various religion leaders.
It's by choice. Face your own and stop criticizing others.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
stupid attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.