Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation (52324 Views)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Peter Okoye Celebrates Daughter, Aliona On Her 6th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by sofiscatedmoron: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mraphel:
All them psquare families lives in the South west hence they are all accustomed to d yoruba culture undecided
But they are not living in Yoruba land, they live in lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by MYHUBBY: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87820604:
Make we go beat dem for singing street song or what?

Na 3rd Mainland Bridge song dem for dey sing?

Orisirisi something undecided

even you join in these people childishness. you didn't see where she educate her fans and Nigerians in her post

must you change your way of life because of others?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Isoduwa(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
iTearHerToto:
Nothing to write home about Afonja
Her toto lips go Don slack by now

Pukes angry

So toto get lips?

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

Not always the case

Boris Kodjoe children speak French and German which are his languages

My cousins with Yoruba mothers speak both Igbo and Yoruba.

So it depends
I didn't say they can't Speak both. They would probably try to learn both, but they would be better in one over the other.

And that is where the mother comes in.

I am sure peter's kids will pick up igbo when they go home to anambra and they would learn to speak significantly.

But the moment they get back to Lagos, Lola would hammer Yoruba back into them at home, involuntarily.

It's normal. That is the mother's influence.
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by DexterousOne(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
CSTR2:

I didn't say they can't Speak both. They would probably try to learn both, but they would be better in one over the other.

And that is where the mother comes in.

I am sure peter's kids will pick up igbo when they go home to anambra and they would learn to speak significantly.

But the moment they get back to Lagos, Lola would hammer Yoruba back into them at home, involuntarily.

It's normal. That is the mother's influence.

It's all contingent on the father

If the father does not spend more time with the kids AND speak the language with them
They will not learn it

Arab men who marry german women in Germany have kids that speak BOTH Arabic and German
BECAUSE their father speak to them as well

That's the key point

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Guestlander: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

True, it is Biafra land. In fact, the entire Lagos was carved out of iboland and towed to it's current location by some powerful and hairy chested men from the east.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Aderewah: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stevecovey:

Igbos are hateful people.

They are the ones shouting ifeanyi ifeanyi all over social media for a Yoruba boy (davidos son) whose 1st name & middle name are not igbo. The little boy seems to be an igbo messiah at this point (like he would ever step foot in igboland or build a company for them there I don't get the worship)

If people were ever calling Peters son a Yoruba name, u will see them rain all sorts of insults on both the igbo husband & the Yoruba wife for allowing that.

I don't disagree

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

It's all contingent on the father

If the father does not spend more time with the kids AND speak the language with them
They will not learn it

Arab men who marry german women in Germany have kids that speak BOTH Arabic and German
BECAUSE their father speak to them as well

That's the key point
Most Nigerian fathers don't spend as much time with their kids to have the same amount of influence as the mother would.

Even the children of Arabian immigrants would tell you they are more fluent in German than Arabic,even though they can speak both.
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by RevengeNimi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87820604:
[s]Make we go beat dem for singing street song or what?

Na 3rd Mainland Bridge song dem for dey sing?

Orisirisi something[/s] undecided
Nonsense!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by sofiscatedmoron: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Guestlander:

True, it is Biafra land. In fact, the entire Lagos was carved out of iboland and towed to it's current location by powerful and hairy chested men from the east.
U are moronic,, lagos is bini territory,, there are egun tribes in lagos too,
Stop claiming lagos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Simbrixton(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

U are moronic,, lagos is bini territory,, there are egun tribes in lagos too,
Stop claiming lagos
binis are yorubas ile ibinu was a land given to oranmiyan by the ogiamens

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by sofiscatedmoron: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Simbrixton:
binis are yorubas ile ibinu was a land given to oranmiyan by the ogiamens
Gerrout, u are now claiming bini people,,, dont let bini man hear that,, or u will not survive it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Simbrixton(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Gerrout, u are now claiming bini people,,, dont let bini man hear that,, or u will not survive it
i dey here

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Tmb78(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dunsin2020:
Na package razz girl Peter marry Sha day guy na loser in everything chai
I am sure you are joking right?
Lola omotayo Razz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by vickydevoka(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
LordAzubuike:
This Lola pussy go sweet sha
De sweetness of pussyi doesn't come from color or fine face. Mind u de sweetest pussy I have ever fùcked in as black a lupita
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by placeofallure(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Not only Peter Okoye family, a lot of your Igbo people speaks Yoruba and the Igbo language will soon be extinct.

You have lot of people to be disappointed with!

Hateful soul!

Don't mind him. Afonja is their headache, Yoruba is their menace, The truth is, it's not this generation of Igbo people that will survive without them Yorubas.
My 3 girlfriends in school are Ibos, they're good girls as I was also good to them. They all speak Yoruba fluently, they even gave themselves Yoruba names. When their families come around, they still converse in Yoruba. That's to show you how deeply entrenched in our culture they are. I can't speak a word of Igbo but we live in absolute peace.

The problem is not with Ibos but that hateful soul you have quoted. Always looking for ways to ferment trouble. Ewu!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by zofroc: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
U guys cannot come and kill yourselves jare. Enjoy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Jibsy203(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stevecovey:

Igbos are hateful people.

They are the ones shouting ifeanyi ifeanyi all over social media for a Yoruba boy (davidos son) whose 1st name & middle name are not igbo. The little boy seems to be an igbo messiah at this point (like he would ever step foot in igboland or build a company for them there I don't get the worship)

If people were ever calling Peters son a Yoruba name, u will see them rain all sorts of insults on both the igbo husband & the Yoruba wife for allowing that.
Shut up
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by pasol4real(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Not only Peter Okoye family, a lot of your Igbo people speaks Yoruba and the Igbo language will soon be extinct.

Hateful soul!
Instead of u attacking the individual you decided to attack a whole race , condemning their language to extinction......
You are more hateful, tribalistic n nepotistic than the guy u quoted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CoronaVirusPro: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
This Lola fine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by LegendHero(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
placeofallure:

Don't mind him. Afonja is their headache, Yoruba is their menace, The truth is, it's not this generation of Igbo people that will survive without them Yorubas.
My 3 girlfriends in school are Ibos, they're good girls as I was also good to them. They all speak Yoruba fluently, they even gave themselves Yoruba names. When their families come around, they still converse in Yoruba. That's to show you how deeply entrenched in our culture they are. I can't speak a word of Igbo but we live in absolute peace.

The problem is not with Ibos but that hateful soul you have quoted. Always looking for ways to ferment trouble. Ewu!

God bless you.

Most of my Igbo guys back in uni days also speak Yoruba fluently. We all converse in Yoruba without even seeing much of the difference. Same scenario can be seen in most of the ones living in the west.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Hateful soul!
Those ones are regarded as OSU in Igboland...We don't consider them Igbo

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by LegendHero(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
pasol4real:

Instead of u attacking the individual you decided to attack a whole race , condemning their language to extinction......
You are more hateful, tribalistic n nepotistic than the guy u quoted.

Direct your vituperation to the guy I quoted. I only responded to what he said.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Tmb78(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jibsy203:

Shut up
point out what he said that is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Menance: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
light099:

Na you sabi, may God save you people from hate. To be realistic though, racism and tribalism is everywhere in the world except that, the hate of you people wear medal join, as if it is hereditary.

It's still funny how a whole tribe hates on Peter marrying Lola. A whole tribe, shows how Petty and natural the hate is vastly dispersed among the tribe.

No offense but do you know you're very stupid?.. Like how can you give a misnomer and stereotype a whole tribe or are your brothers not also children of hate?.Make una try dy get sense. If you want to caution him, caution him not calling out a whole tribe and spilling bile. Omo-i-better-pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by makinson2865: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
In reality, I love igbo people, they're lovely n caring. I have them as friends and brothers but here in NL I hate them with passion. BTW, it is more easier for them (those good for nothing NL igbo) to speak yoruba but they still hate us why?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by macof(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
technicallyrich:
These grandmother.
A woman that they don't want forcing herself on her husband village.she appears neat,just hope she washes her pant.because it had been confirmed most afonjas women don't wash their pant.and mess too much.
I served the zoo in the big for nothing ibadan so I know these first hand.
God bless us all
. Idiiots say things without actually thinking
If we are even to take this nonsense post of yours seriously
What does it say about you when you are so close and intimate with people so much so to know they don't wash their pants? Not one person, otherwise you wouldn't generalise so, probably not two
So if your intimate associates are such... You must be even worse

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by macof(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
CSTR2:

You overestimate issues.

Why would a whole ethnic group hate on two people?
Who are they in the scheme of things?

Is Peter the first igbo man marrying a Yoruba woman.?

Nairaland banter is just banter.
Nairaland banter is not just banter
That is your true colours

You folks are deeply cursed to be hateful even to your own detriment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Mraphel: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

I'm not even Yoruba dey there dey deceive yourself.

Lagos is 100% yoruba go and check ur map, it doesn't share boundary with any other tribe.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
jagorinho:

lol!! you are calling the sexy Yoruba disgusting, the official language of the music industry, I am not surprised, at least we all know the language that sounds like an argument between two orang utans
it is also the official language of skull mining and skull miners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by sofiscatedmoron: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mraphel:

I'm not even Yoruba dey there dey deceive yourself.

Lagos is 100% yoruba go and check ur map, it doesn't share boundary with any other tribe.
Y would u b
Afonja, who wants to be an Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Mraphel: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Y would u b Y
Afonja, we wants to be an Afonja
Is that d reason una dey run west?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ / AY Comedian Shows Off His New Office (photos) / Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.