Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation (52323 Views)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Peter Okoye Celebrates Daughter, Aliona On Her 6th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
macof:

Nairaland banter is not just banter
That is your true colours

You folks are deeply cursed to be hateful even to your own detriment

We are hateful and you are nice.

You are nice to the extent that a so called king wanted to drown an ethnic group because of votes.

Get the fuuckk out of here. Who cares what you think?

Who una help?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by efembaba(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
I can see Peter's teeth in that girl's mouth

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by dederocs(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
these people, well its allowed.
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Aphrygian(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Guestlander:

True, it is Biafra land. In fact, the entire Lagos was carved out of iboland and towed to it's current location by some powerful and hairy chested men from the east.
Jesuuu oko ijo oooooo.

5 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by macof(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
CSTR2:

We are hateful and you are nice.

You are nice to the extent that a so called king wanted to drown an ethnic group because of votes.

Get the fuuckk out of here. Who cares what you think?

Who una help?
see the hate coming out gradually. I thought you were pretending to be something else?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
macof:
see the hate coming out gradually. I thought you were pretending to be something else?
Look at this guy.

You think I am hiding from you?

If you want hate, that is what you will get.

5 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Emilokoiyawon: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yoruba is just like honey on the tongue. Very smooth and nice. Too many hateful Igbos on this thread though. Very bitter thingz grin

But in real life these same yeeboos pretend to be decent people. Chai. Tufiakwa!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by DexterousOne(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
CSTR2:

Most Nigerian fathers don't spend as much time with their kids to have the same amount of influence as the mother would.

Even the children of Arabian immigrants would tell you they are more fluent in German than Arabic,even though they can speak both.

As long as they can speak
That's good enough for me

They live in Germany
That is a factor too
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by macof(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
CSTR2:

Look at this guy.

You think I am hiding from you?

If you want hate, that is what you will get.

you don't have to be told. There's nowhere in my comment that gives such idea
Hate is all you know to give so you give it by impulse

Look how your demeanour changed without any provocation, shattering your earlier fasade

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by YungMillionaire: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Yoruba is just like honey on the tongue. Very smooth and nice. Too many hateful Igbos on this thread though. Very bitter thingz grin

But in real life these same yeeboos pretend to be decent people. Chai. Tufiakwa!

Many of us that grew up in Lagos speak Yoruba. My parents (who are not Yoruba) speak Yoruba to us most of the time. Sometimes they speak pidgin or straight up English. Their thinking is if we are to assimilate properly in a Yoruba land we must speak the language well.

I really don't know what is wrong with NL Igbos. The other day they attacked me because I speak Berom (my mother's language). According to them that means I cannot be from Delta state. So I cannot say anything about Delta. Even though my father is Itshekiri. These guys are madt I swear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
DropsMic:

I'm still digesting what Imam of peace said about our president

Lol. You need anybody to tell you that Buhari is the greatest backer of Boko haram? In words, actions, inactions and finances.
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CoronaVirusPros: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
This Lola fine
[/s]
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by IdioticNLmods: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
noah91:
Your disappointment is just starting bro. His female children will end up fvcking Yoruba dicks and male ones turn to Yoruba demons, terrorizing girls about. They have been Yorubanized bro. That is how influential and strong the Yoruba culture is. Take heart bro
Dreamers.. Hope you say the same thing about davido kids with chioma

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by IdioticNLmods: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stevecovey:

Igbos are hateful. Why the senseless post under an innocent mother-daughter video.
You call that one hate? Una never see hate yet
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by IdioticNLmods: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Not only Peter Okoye family, a lot of your Igbo people speaks Yoruba and the Igbo language will soon be extinct.

You have lot of people to be disappointed with!

Hateful soul!
A lot of fake igbo people speak yoruba doesn't mean igbo language will ever go extinct, dreamers grin
Thank God peter is the only senseless one in the okoye family. Do the maths grin

3 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by noah91(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
B
IdioticNLmods:

Dreamers.. Hope you say the same thing about davido kids with chioma
Were you blind to see the part I said Yoruba culture is influential and strong. Davido's kids with Chioma will definitely exhibit their Yorubaness cos they will be raised in Yorubaland and chioma herself is gradually being Yorubanized.

6 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by sofiscatedmoron: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mraphel:

Is that d reason una dey run west?
Just like u dey biafraland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by LegendHero(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

A lot of fake igbo people speak yoruba doesn't mean igbo language will ever go extinct, dreamers grin
Thank God peter is the only senseless one in the okoye family. Do the maths grin

You can see your heart pounding fast from the reality of the impending extinction of the Igbo language.

They are all dying to speak the most sexy language out of Africa (Yoruba language). The Afro pop music language of the world!

I can bet my left blokos that you also speak Yoruba.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by IdioticNLmods: 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
LegendHero:

You can see your heart pounding fast from the reality of the impending extinction of the Igbo language.

They are all dying to speak the most sexy language out of Africa (Yoruba language). The Afro pop music language of the world!

I can bet my left blokos that you also speak Yoruba.
Me speak that ewedu language? When I'm not mad..
Anyways keep deceiving yourselves call that razz noise the sexiest language in the world. Whatever makes you guys sleep well at night grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by IdioticNLmods: 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
noah91:
B Were you blind to see the part I said Yoruba culture is influential and strong. Davido's kids with Chioma will definitely exhibit their Yorubaness cos they will be raised in Yorubaland and chioma herself is gradually being Yorubanized.
But their kid's name is ifeanyi grin
Yorubanized ko.. Dreamers. You think i give a fvck? Only fools mix with shît grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by LegendHero(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Anyways keep deceiving yourselves call that razz noise the sexiest language in the world. Whatever makes you guys sleep well at night grin

grin grin grin

That Ewedu language is so delicious that your kinsmen are abandoning their Igbo language for the sexiest Yoruba language.

Accept your fate bro, your language is facing extinction to a superior Yoruba language and the earlier you organize a village meeting to stem the tide the better for you.

7 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by IdioticNLmods: 12:21am On Mar 28, 2020
LegendHero:

grin grin grin

That Ewedu language is so delicious that your kinsmen are abandoning their Igbo language for the sexiest Yoruba language.

Accept your fate bro, your language is facing extinction to a superior Yoruba language and the earlier you organize a village meeting to stem the tide the better for you.
Like i said before, Whatever makes you guys sleep well at night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by PropertyBuying(f): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Stevecovey:
Cute girls. The lyrics I know of this song are a bit different though.
Please let's all stay safe!
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by sam4noow(m): 1:38am On Mar 28, 2020
post=87820604:
Make we go beat dem for singing street song or what?

Na 3rd Mainland Bridge song dem for dey sing?

Orisirisi something undecided

This guy is getting more annoying everyday with his ridiculous comments and NL mods are not doing anything concerning his case.

CC: Mynd44 laslasticlala Seun
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by noah91(m): 1:58am On Mar 28, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Yorubanized ko.. Dreamers. You think i give a fvck? Only fools mix with shît grin
Ifeanyi is their son's third name. The official names are David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke. The name Ifeanyi is only used to show his mum is Igbo and whenever the name Junior is used cos he bears his dad's names too

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by noah91(m): 1:59am On Mar 28, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Then a lot of ur women are fools cos they love banging Yoruba dicks

3 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by mamajaz(f): 2:30am On Mar 28, 2020
LegendHero:

grin grin grin

You get his time Legend, ewedu to ko yen, she ede Igbo ni abi oyinbo?

O je fiile, o ti n fowo osi juwe ile Igbo kiakia.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by LegendHero(m): 2:39am On Mar 28, 2020
mamajaz:

You get his time Legend, ewedu to ko yen, she ede Igbo ni abi oyinbo?

O je fiile, o ti n fowo osi juwe ile Igbo kiakia.

Lol. Awon omo ajokuta ma mumi yen o kin gboran. A ni lati fi oro nuwon dada ki won to gboro.

Eyin na ri pe kiakia lo tin fowo osi juwe ile baba re.

On a side note, Bawo ni igbele corona se n lo lodo yin? Eledua a ma pa wa mo lowo ewu o.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:03am On Mar 28, 2020
tydi:
Cute people
Hope some people won't be ANGRY their mixed-blood daughter speaks Y-O-R-U-B-A?
Oh lawd! Lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by LabDNA: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2020
placeofallure:

Don't mind him. Afonja is their headache, Yoruba is their menace, The truth is, it's not this generation of Igbo people that will survive without them Yorubas.
My 3 girlfriends in school are Ibos, they're good girls as I was also good to them. They all speak Yoruba fluently, they even gave themselves Yoruba names. When their families come around, they still converse in Yoruba. That's to show you how deeply entrenched in our culture they are. I can't speak a word of Igbo but we live in absolute peace.

The problem is not with Ibos but that hateful soul you have quoted. Always looking for ways to ferment trouble. Ewu!

You are rejoicing that your imaginary Igbo friends are 'deeply entrenched' in your culture but you don't consider yourself a bigot like the Igbos you call bigot?

Like I said last time in my previous post, yoruba are crafty in the art of reprobrating and approbating at the same time. They are innate tribalists but would hate you for also trying to protect your culture.

Before the advent of social media, If a yoruba man does a good exploit, they are hailed as 'omoluabi' and their yorubaness is emphasized. No qualms about about that. Nobody calls out the yoruba for that.

But if an Igbo man does the same and he hailed and his Igboness emphasized, the same yorubas swarm on that the Igbos calling them tribalists for hailing their own. They expect the Igbos to be timid while they dominate because we lost a war against Britain and her agents? Mbanu! The Germans and Japanese also lost wars too. Jews lost millions of people too.

Some of us saw the dangerous trend 10 years ago and started the 'Igbo Amaka' revolution to assert ourselves as Igbos who cannot be intimated. It paid off.

Today even yorubas say 'yoruba amaka'.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by fx45(m): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

You can imagine mgbati mgbati noise

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2020
macof:
you don't have to be told. There's nowhere in my comment that gives such idea
Hate is all you know to give so you give it by impulse

Look how your demeanour changed without any provocation, shattering your earlier fasade
Keep crying.

Hate is all we know, yet your people are trooping to the east everyday to come and marry.

Your people are working in igbo establishments speaking ngbatii.

Dem suppose use cutlass pursue una.

The people that are showing you hate everyday to the extent you went and create amotekun, fear no allow una talk.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ / AY Comedian Shows Off His New Office (photos) / Uriel Oputa: 'Let My Saggy Boobs Feel Sexy' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.