Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation (52317 Views)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Peter Okoye Celebrates Daughter, Aliona On Her 6th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Tmb78(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
technicallyrich:
These grandmother.
A woman that they don't want forcing in her husband village.she appears neat,just hope she washes her pant.becaise it had been confirmed most afonjas women don't wash their pant.
[/b]God bless us all[b]
Sultan of Abia,you wrote all that rubbish and ended it with the bolded?

God is indeed merciful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Na package razz girl Peter marry Sha day guy na loser in everything chai

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
The mother more often determines the linguistic direction of the children.

That is why yemi alade said she can speak more igbo than Yoruba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by efighter: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
DropsMic:

I'm still digesting what Imam of peace said about our president

You mean the Imam from Iran where Corona has killed thousands of them is saying some rubbish about Nigeria's President who has caged Corona. Use your head nah, my brother use your head.
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Simbrixton(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
dese one go pain igbo bigots

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
Peter okoye really disappointed me... Look at his children speaking that disgusting language. Abomination!

Igbos are hateful. Why the senseless post under an innocent mother-daughter video.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Skmoda360(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
jagorinho:

lol!! you are calling the sexy Yoruba disgusting, the official language of the music industry, I am not surprised, at least we all know the language that sounds like an argument between two orang utans
grin

4 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Haaa shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
efighter:

You mean the Imam from Iran where Corona has killed thousands of them is saying some rubbish about Nigeria's President who has caged Corona. Use your head nah, my brother use your head.
That Imam finished your president, laugh wan kill me.

The first time I saw Nigerians fail to defend their president from an online foreign assault.

The Nigerians that would have defended your president have been ridiculed and called names by buhari supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Tmb78(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
light099:

Werey grin.
You obsession for yoruba and Yoruba girls.
I'm sure you always sleep and have dreams of Yoruba girls chasing you in the dream.
When you see classy,beautiful women, and you can't have them
Of course,they will be obsessed and want to trash them at every opportunity.
No other tribe does it except the igbos here.
Leave them to continue hating while our women are making giant strides in all works of life

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stevecovey:

Igbos are hateful. Why the senseless post under an innocent mother-daughter video.
But Peter okoye is an igbo.

Is he hateful too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
technicallyrich:
These grandmother.
A woman that they don't want forcing herself on her husband village.she appears neat,just hope she washes her pant.because it had been confirmed most afonjas women don't wash their pant.and mess too much.
I served the zoo in the big for nothing ibadan so I know these first hand.
God bless us all
Too much bile undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by AmeLonRo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tmb78:
Leave them to continue hating while our women are making giant strides in all works of life

I'm always proud to be Yoruba. We're the true definition of children of promise/covenant.
Although we don't make noise or try hard to compete with anyone but we just break records and set records easily. The blessing and winning is so natural.
In the past I always thought Igbos are blessed, but the more I grow the more I realize Yorubas are more blessed. Igbos keep hating but I keep seeing them as my brothers and sisters.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Aderewah:
If you hate Peter marrying Lola, but you approve davido and chioma, you're irrevocably stupid
Igbos are hateful people.

They are the ones shouting ifeanyi ifeanyi all over social media for a Yoruba boy (davidos son) whose 1st name & middle name are not igbo. The little boy seems to be an igbo messiah at this point (like he would ever step foot in igboland or build a company for them there I don't get the worship)

If people were ever calling Peters son a Yoruba name, u will see them rain all sorts of insults on both the igbo husband & the Yoruba wife for allowing that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by seedorfg(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hmmmm Yoruba amaka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by heilige(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
NONSENSE TALK

HAKYN1:

She is married to an Osu
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
light099:

I'm always proud to be Yoruba. We're the true definition of children of promise/covenant.
Although we don't make noise or try hard to compete with anyone but we just break records and set records easily. The blessing and winning is so natural.
In the past I always thought Igbos are blessed, but the more I grow the more I realize Yorubas are more blessed. Igbos keep hating but I keep seeing them as my brothers and sisters.
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by noah91(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
IdioticNLmods:
Peter okoye really disappointed me... Look at his children speaking that disgusting language. Abomination!
Your disappointment is just starting bro. His female children will end up fvcking Yoruba dicks and male ones turn to Yoruba demons, terrorizing girls about. They have been Yorubanized bro. That is how influential and strong the Yoruba culture is. Take heart bro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Kfed4ril(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87820604:
Make we go beat dem for singing street song or what?

Na 3rd Mainland Bridge song dem for dey sing?

Orisirisi something undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5758863/imam-peace-blasts-president-buhari
Guy I didn’t see you on this thread despite people mentioning you?
Wetin happen?

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
CSTR2:

Yinmu

Na you sabi, may God save you people from hate. To be realistic though, racism and tribalism is everywhere in the world except that, the hate of you people wear medal join, as if it is hereditary.

It's still funny how a whole tribe hates on Peter marrying Lola. A whole tribe, shows how Petty and natural the hate is vastly dispersed among the tribe.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
light099:

Na you sabi, may God save you people from hate. To be realistic though, racism and tribalism is everywhere in the world except that, the hate of you people wear medal join, as if it is hereditary.

It's still funny how a whole tribe hates on Peter marrying Lola. A whole tribe, shows how Petty and natural the hate is vastly dispersed among the tribe.
You overestimate issues.

Why would a whole ethnic group hate on two people?
Who are they in the scheme of things?

Is Peter the first igbo man marrying a Yoruba woman.?

Nairaland banter is just banter.
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
CSTR2:

You overestimate issues.

Why would a whole ethnic group hate on two people?
Who are they in the scheme of things?

Is Peter the first igbo man marrying a Yoruba woman.?

Nairaland banter is just banter.

Alright bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stevecovey:

Igbos are hateful people.

They are the ones shouting ifeanyi ifeanyi all over social media for a Yoruba boy (davidos son) whose 1st name & middle name are not igbo. The little boy seems to be an igbo messiah at this point (like he would ever step foot in igboland or build a company for them there ).

If people were ever calling Peters son a Yoruba name, u will see them rain all sorts of insults on both the igbo husband & the Yoruba wife for allowing that.
Calm your tits.
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tmb78:
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Guestlander: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
hush15:

Point of correction, she is a Yoruba girl. It has nothing to do without psquare

Abi o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by MiddleDimension: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stevecovey:
Many celebrities are currently finding ways to cure their boredom on social media, amidst the coronavirus stay at home order.

Lola Omotayo, Wife of Psquare singer Peter Okoye, posted a video on her Instagram page of her and their daughter Aliona singing a children’s Yoruba street song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbZNJQQHRmo

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Hckl3jHbV/

speaks good yoruba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Femeto: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Best time to teach them yoruba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
MiddleDimension:

speaks good yoruba

I was surprised too, considering her mum is Russian. But her parents raised them in Lagos for all of her childhood so she should be very fluent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by DexterousOne(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
CSTR2:
The mother more often determines the linguistic direction of the children.

That is why yemi alade said she can speak more igbo than Yoruba.

Not always the case

Boris Kodjoe children speak French and German which are his languages

My cousins with Yoruba mothers speak both Igbo and Yoruba.

So it depends
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by darediamond(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Your yeyebrities are now the most useless people on Earth
Those who seeks attentions for a living seems to be getting none

We are all equal before God's eyes
You are on point!

3 elements makes and keep any human so no one is practically important than another person.
To cap it all, unforseen events can floor anyone at anytime at anywhere around the world. So what is there to brag about? Achiements? Money or Good health of material possessions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by MiddleDimension: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stevecovey:

I was surprised too, considering her mum is Russian. But her parents raised them in Lagos for all of her childhood so she should be very fluent.

i wasn't surprised. i just admire her Yoruba. people think not being able to speak any language at all with the accent is a good thing. of course it is ok if you cannot speak it with the accent. but if you can, then please do. Yoruba, Igbo, English, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian etc.
so her Yoruba shows she has got great language skills.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Burna Boy Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At An Event (Photos) / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.