Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation (52314 Views)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Peter Okoye Celebrates Daughter, Aliona On Her 6th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by mamajaz(f): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. Awon omo ajokuta ma mumi yen o kin gboran. A ni lati fi oro nuwon dada ki won to gboro.

Eyin na ri pe kiakia lo tin fowo osi juwe ile baba re.

On a side note, Bawo ni igbele corona se n lo lodo yin? Eledua a ma pa wa mo lowo ewu o.

These guys are obeying it to letter oh. In fact, my hospital is currently experiencing low turn in of patients, anyone with a symptom just stay back at home, we we're told to obey this while it lasts, because the projection is that the bad days are on the way, ko ni kan wa lagbara eleeduwa .
I can only pray we grow up to be law abiding nile baba temi naa o.

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by IdioticNLmods: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2020
noah91:
Then a lot of ur women are fools cos they love banging Yoruba dicks
I agree.. Thank God it's not all.
That nonsense is not tolerated in my town of origin
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2020
noah91:
B Were you blind to see the part I said Yoruba culture is influential and strong. Davido's kids with Chioma will definitely exhibit their Yorubaness cos they will be raised in Yorubaland and chioma herself is gradually being Yorubanized.
is that why every Yoruba pastor and Christian is learning how to sing igbo Christian songs?

Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Thonypadua(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
CSTR2:

is that why every Yoruba pastor and Christian is learning how to sing igbo Christian songs?

Clown.
Igbo song?
Come with another fact dude.

5 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Thonypadua(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2020
CSTR2:

Keep crying.

Hate is all we know, yet your people are trooping to the east everyday to come and marry.

Your people are working in igbo establishments speaking ngbatii.

Dem suppose use cutlass pursue una.

The people that are showing you hate everyday to the extent you went and create amotekun, fear no allow una talk.
instead of you to blame your men for not capable to handle your women, you're still pain

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by noah91(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2020
CSTR2:

Clown.
Stupid analogy as usual. Which Yoruba pastors, the ones who pastor the churches you must all attend?

4 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Thonypadua:
instead of you to blame your men for not capable to handle your women, you're still pain
Come to my village, they are single women that need husband.

Men are talking, you too are talking.

No wonder the average Yoruba wife in Ibadan is promiscuous.

Why won't they be? When they are married to useless men whose only priority is sex.

Shior.

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Thonypadua(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2020
CSTR2:

Come to my village, they are single women that need husband.

Men are talking, you too are talking.

No wonder the average Yoruba wife in Ibadan is promiscuous.

Why won't they be? When they are married to useless men whose only priority is sex.

Shior.
those useless men are the ones your women are rushing like gala,
You're calling Yoruba wife promiscuous?
Hope you know your women here occupied that position?
Look round before comment.

5 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Thonypadua:
those useless men are the ones your women are rushing like gala,
You're calling Yoruba wife promiscuous?
Hope you know your women here occupied that position?
Look round before comment.
Rushing like gala?
Was it chioma that pursued davido to the extent he gave her assurance?

Woman dey pursue man for una village?

Yeye people.
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by DexterousOne(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
CSTR2:

Rushing like gala?

Yeye people.

What are both of you talking about sef undecided

Its unbecoming

Inter ethnic marriages between Igbo and Yoruba are more common than you think, two ways

So all these ethnic chauvinism many of una dey exhibit here is just unbecoming

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
DexterousOne:

What are both of you talking about sef undecided

Its unbecoming

Inter ethnic marriages between Igbo and Yoruba are more common than you think, two ways

So all these ethnic chauvinism many of una dey exhibit here is just unbecoming
I have no problem with inter tribal marriage.
Wetin concern me?

I am here to correct those clowns that think it is women that chase them when we know that is not the case.

With their ugly faces, they would still claim it is igbo women that chase them.

Imagine.

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Thonypadua(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
CSTR2:

Rushing like gala?

Yeye people.
that was untold story about Davido and chioma, David didn't rush chioma but chioma did
Goan confirm from father in their village according to your tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by macof(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
CSTR2:

Keep crying.

Hate is all we know, yet your people are trooping to the east everyday to come and marry.

Your people are working in igbo establishments speaking ngbatii.

Dem suppose use cutlass pursue una.

The people that are showing you hate everyday to the extent you went and create amotekun, fear no allow una talk.

I made my point and you proved me correct immediately

You are hateful. Your pretence Could not be curtailed for more than one post

4 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by CSTR2: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
macof:

I made my point and you proved me correct immediately

You are hateful. Your pretence Could not be curtailed for more than one post
Can you give your son or daughter in marriage to people you hate?
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by elobyobi: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by jsb(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Peter Okoye I hope this your cute daughter can understand Igbo at least because I have a feeling she may not know how to speak Igbo...
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by quintessence007(f): 2:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Stevecovey:

Igbos are hateful people.

They are the ones shouting ifeanyi ifeanyi all over social media for a Yoruba boy (davidos son) whose 1st name & middle name are not igbo. The little boy seems to be an igbo messiah at this point (like he would ever step foot in igboland or build a company for them there I don't get the worship)

If people were ever calling Peters son a Yoruba name, u will see them rain all sorts of insults on both the igbo husband & the Yoruba wife for allowing that.
I love you for this
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by quintessence007(f): 2:14am On Mar 29, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

But they are not living in Yoruba land, they live in lagos
lol never knew Lagos is located in Imo state, thanks alot we're enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by sofiscatedmoron: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2020
quintessence007:
U no too get sense,, so this is your First time of hearing that lagos is not part of Afonja land, go and ask bini proi,, lagos os pary of bini territory, there is egun tribe in lagos too,,
But you afonja morons always want to claim lagos by fire by force
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by Tmb78(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
quintessence007:
Sarcasm, hmmmm!!!
Re: Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation by tolijascro(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
LordAzubuike:
This Lola pussy go sweet sha

are you a lesbian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.