Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria (40922 Views)

Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours / Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy / Herbert Wigwe Dedicates N1 Billion To Build Schools In The Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by ibori1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
;Dfff

Audio

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Em5(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Very good one. God bless you immensely. I am seriously looking out to men of God, Daddy G.Os and and their donations. They should lead this example.

3 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Femich18(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wow
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Kardinal001(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Accountability is key
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Eteka1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Cool.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by FA13(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is what we need to be hearing from our billionaires.
Since Govetnment alone cannot help us.
But the money should put into use for prevention now rather than cure later. Close monitoring is also needed.

God bless you Femi Otedola

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Emyo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
How?
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Jh0wsef(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Prognose:
All this donate, donate, donate to who na

Oboy the thing tire me

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
philip0906:

Han han...Long overdue kwa? Like say him dey owe us anything

Yes, he does. It's called social responsibility
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by nairalanduseles: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Prognose:
All this donate, donate, donate to who na

That is what happens when stupid people vote a stupid leader

All the funds go missing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thank you, Otedola. You’ve motivated me to do more for society. I’ll be supporting the 1 Billion Naira with a #100 cash. Together, we can flatten the curve!

3 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Very soon i go dey donate billions also

3 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by nanizle(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
HigherEd:
Pls don't give this to govt. Rather, procure medical equipment and kits.

This is the right way to go in naija.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by sicily4u: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
And a whole country to be is donating just 50m ?, I mean nnamdi kanu and ipob worldwide

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by princeade86(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
cyndy1000:
Well-done Sir God bless You.
But I want to ask who receives the money
Hope it will be spent at least buying of the ventilators and other necessary materials needed and the common Nigerian will benefit
pls let everybody be written dis donation down for future references.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by TheVictorious(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
leatherman:
Long overdue, campaign after election

Nigerians and their sense of entitlement

5 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by fitinwell: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Who or which agency is collecting all these donors..?

How do we account for all the donor Money's coming in?

When are Telcoms Donor coming in?

()
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by VAQAXY: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Great step.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by samdaisi: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
our politicians are donating poverty, God see you people notwithstanding judgement of God will start and it has started from you politicians right from Aso rock now no hiding place for them again China, UK,America even Iraq have closed doors against them no more medical tourism for them to loot our resources.
Dan boro ba shege
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by oldman112(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
That one now we go to the medics, next should be for the locked down citizens, we will do our little best when it gets tougher. Feed the people you can, its time we all should state the government we wish for, together we can survive this. If the lockdown continues we must empty our stores, we won't survive only by food.
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by emmadejust(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Is the donations for fighting covid-19 peg @ 1billion naira for each donor...... I need better donations that can shake Nigeria budget , which can encouraged new research and invention area.

What about us that can donate thousands undecided undecided undecided

I'm expecting our politician donations...
Politician that will be squeezing money out like village teacher when it comes to donation
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Jokkarm2: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
ayatt:
With all the money you have? #1billion is too small abeg.

ARE YOU OKAY?

3 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Yusfunoble(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
leatherman:
Long overdue, campaign after election

Na you work the money for am?
all these poor arrogant ingrates sev.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by babaolowo002(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dangote is still owing Nigeria #800million naira. These guys benefit larges from the Nigeria govt

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by eyinola: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don't like this donating of a tin,those thief will still embezzle all this donations, make dem gather all this donation and be sharing for us abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
lmm4real:
O boy this man money no they finish haba.
This man is richer than money.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Pls can someone reminds me the name of that man who married a nigeria celeb. He should come and see what is mates are doing with their money
Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by PotatoSalad(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
ayatt:
With all the money you have? #1billion is too small abeg.
You wey get 10k, how much u don donate?

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by JayPeeOham: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
"I WILL BE GIVING...." not "I HAVE GIVEN".... undecided

Naija sef na wa......we too like free things.... grin

At least OP u for wait make him change the statement to "I HAVE........" before you post am! angry

But wait a minute....

Is it not the same 1billion he gave ti his daughter some months ago

so Nigeria and DJ Cupid don become mates grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by Ritchiee: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
I was expecting this.I think Otedola should take a little rest. He recently donated 5 billion naira to the less privileged in the North East. I doff my hat for Otedola and Dangote in recent times.
Mike Adenuga,where art thou?

5 Likes

Re: Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria by fof1: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
adepro:
Femi Otedola donates one billion naira to fight Corona virus in Nigeria. He announced this on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-PVzo-H6lP/?igshid=188pw4owdev72

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU CONTINUALLY. I PRAY FOR UR CONTINUED GOOD HEALTH AND SAFETY...IN JESUS NAME...AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS / Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos) / Why Aliko Dangote Is Bad For Nigeria - Feyi Fawehinmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.